ADVERTISEMENT

Cems doesn't wanna work...sad

How is it possible to have received a college degree and not know the difference between your and you're? Please explain.
How is it possible to have run 2 Fortune 500 companies and focus on such trivial BS. And the your and you’re same old tired line is old. That’s the best you got?? Can’t argue on issues?? Just trivial BS?? And again, anytime you are ready. I’ll show education, new worth and bank accounts. And as we all know the key to life is happiness and you come off like a miserable failure. So anytime I have my file ready!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Reading comprehension joke was on point.

Your inability to answer the question is pathetic, OzonoCane1.
And how was it “on point” if I didn’t say what you claimed I did? So now you’ll lie about additional fantasy you have?? You need help!! Serious, you look like an ass. Keep digging though this is fun watching you fall apart!!

How is it possible to have run 2 Fortune 500 companies and focus on such trivial BS. And the your and you’re same old tired line is old. That’s the best you got?? Can’t argue on issues?? Just trivial BS?? And again, anytime you are ready. I’ll show education, new worth and bank accounts. And as we all know the key to life is happiness and you come off like a miserable failure. So anytime I have my file ready!

It so trivial that you signed back up for this site 6 months to the day of your ban.

You still have yet to answer the question. Sad

It so trivial that you signed back up for this site 6 months to the day of your ban.

You still have yet to answer the question. Sad
“It so” wtf?? And again making claims you can’t back up! And again clicking heels like a fat girl!

And why should I answer anything?? You have yet to be a man and apologize for wasting everyone’s time with a stupid joke that didn’t apply.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...election-is-its-biggest-since-1945-2017-11-08

And ok I’ll play the game, since you asked. Trumps net gains much higher than Osama!! So again you look foolish!! Again you tied the rope, I merely let you hang yourself!!

Trump was President-elect in November last year you dumb shit. We are talking about since he actually became President. Let's not play stupid here because you even posted that "excellent article" supporting my point.

You still are either too stupid or didn't read the article you posted.

Trump was President-elect in November last year you dumb shit. We are talking about since he actually became President. Let's not play stupid here because you even posted that "excellent article" supporting my point.

You still are either too stupid or didn't read the article you posted.
Again, let’s go back to the “reading comprehension” joke you made about a comment you invented. Difficult to accuse someone of not understanding something they never said. Sad, you go thru all this instead of being a man and admitting the mistake you made. Also, you didn’t wonder why I said “no agenda” in the post? You dope! And Andy, getting pissy like a woman hasn’t helped. No reason to be defensive if you are correct. Hahahaha dumb ass

Again, let’s go back to the “reading comprehension” joke you made about a comment you invented. Difficult to accuse someone of not understanding something they never said. Sad, you go thru all this instead of being a man and admitting the mistake you made. Also, you didn’t wonder why I said “no agenda” in the post? You dope! And Andy, getting pissy like a woman hasn’t helped. No reason to be defensive if you are correct. Hahahaha dumb ass

Says the guy that got banned for being a pissy little bitch.

It's funny that you had to go find a different article, though not "excellent" or "no agenda" driven, because you are completely unable to admit 1) your reading comprehension is that of a 5 year old, or 2) you didn't read the article. Talk about deflection, backtracking, and being completely called out for being a tool.

Again, all you would have to say to make me look like an ass was that your intention was to post an article showing Obama's numbers were better without MSNBC adding an extra day to Obama's tenure, but that wasn't your intention making my reading comprehension joke and assumption that you posted it because you thought it supported Trump 100% correct.

Says the guy that got banned for being a pissy little bitch.

It's funny that you had to go find a different article, though not "excellent" or "no agenda" driven, because you are completely unable to admit 1) your reading comprehension is that of a 5 year old, or 2) you didn't read the article. Talk about deflection, backtracking, and being completely called out for being a tool.

Again, all you would have to say to make me look like an ass was that your intention was to post an article showing Obama's numbers were better without MSNBC adding an extra day to Obama's tenure, but that wasn't your intention making my reading comprehension joke and assumption that you posted it because you thought it supported Trump 100% correct.
And again, spending a lot of time exposing and explaining yourself when you could have been a man and just admitted what a dumb ass you are. And never deflected, backtracked or find a different article. You made up a lie, got caught, got called out, now have been crying like a little bitch. It’s ok. I get it, holidays suck for you. Broke, no family, all alone, it’s expected you’d lash out. Either way, you made a fool of yourself. Enjoy the Prius.

Lets meet at the Orange Bowl game with your financial planner (your financial planner is below) and compare our net worths.

131209130127-bernie-madoff-5-years-1024x576.jpg

Homelessness is a serious matter. Here are some basic causes.

Causes of Homelessness
  • Poverty from a lack of jobs at competitive living wages
  • Disparity between housing costs and minimum wage, public supports, or earned benefit
  • Lack of affordable transportation
  • Lack of affordable housing and inadequate housing assistance
  • Lack of affordable health care
  • Domestic violence
  • Inadequate support for mental health and substance use challenges
For me this is all about inadequate job opportunities or lack thereof. Does minimum wage play a role here? Yes! You can't expect to feed yourself or a family earning minimum wage. Some may argue these people are lazy but sometimes you can get caught in a never ending cycle of low end jobs with no expectation to ever do better. With improved educational opportunities this cycle can be broken.
Good stuff @cems52 now let’s build off that. Homelessness is caused my many of the examples you provided but let’s dig a little deeper.

• Poverty from a lack of jobs at competitive living wages
-We are creating more jobs at breakneck speeds but not everyone wants to work and that’s because we have created a nanny state where people have learned to live off the govt tit. The system has been severely abused and we have created 10 million new welfare cases over the last 8 years alone.
  • Disparity between housing costs and minimum wage, public supports, or earned benefit
-Minimum wages are equal to minimum skill sets and training. Once again it’s why getting a good education or building a tradecraft is so very important to our country and economy.
  • Lack of affordable transportation
-True so very true but a bicycle will do the trick in a worst case scenario.
  • Lack of affordable housing and inadequate housing assistance
- there’s state and govt assistance, along with federal grants to help with these scenarios but putting people back to work also helps.
  • Lack of affordable health care
-imposing a healthcare mandate and penalty wasn’t the answer here. It was the govt’s excuse to tax more so they could spend more. Once again though, the state and federal systems have remedies for those who can’t afford healthcare. Not to mention an ER isn’t going to refuse service to someone who has no insurance. They have cost built into their budgets to write those costs off. On a side note, it costs about $1200 an hour to run a mid sized emergency room at a hospital. Those costs are outrageous and yet rather than streamlining the system to be more efficient they pass the cost onto the patient.
  • Domestic violence
There are shelters in every county and programs to help those who’ve been displaced. Another system that is abused though.
  • Inadequate support for mental health and substance use challenges
- no doubt this is the single biggest failure of our country over the past 50 years. I’m a huge supporter of states being federally subsidized to start more mental health and counseling facilities.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT