ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick Supports Castro

caneballza

SuperCane
Aug 20, 2012
Remember this dude wore a Castro shirt supporting his regime.

Whatever so called "progress" Castro made in education & healthcare, his support of him so mired in hypocrisy considering Castro's oppression on his own people was 100x worse than any suppression of Black American's in the past 150 years.

Nobody on this board is saying we still don't have race problems in America, but it's just sad the media is giving this guy even a second of airtime and other players are buying into it.

Martin Luther King, JR would probably be appalled. Surely Black America can do better than Colin Kaepernick, Shaun King, Deeray, and Al Sharpton as their thought leaders?

This statement alone shows how extremely ignorant and disconnected you are to the history of racism and oppression in America. Of your many ignorant comments, this might be tops. It's extremely insulting and any reasonable educated historian would laugh at such foolery. It also shows the premium you place on Cuban lives over that of Black lives to even insinuate such nonsense. MLK would be appalled at how racist and insidiously disrespectful people like you remain as it pertains to the plight of the people who virtually built this country into the powerful nation that its become. To this insulting post, I say fck you 100x worse!

Last edited:
Feel free to go ahead and educated me on your 100x's worse in Cuba assertion, btw. I'm looking forward to the education. I won't even go back to the atrocities which included the rape, torture, and murder committed during the 260 plus yr enslavement of innocent humans. I'll just continue posting my post slavery atrocities, racism and oppression meanwhile....

Last edited:
Castro murdered over 3,000 people in firing squads (probably even more, I'm just being conservative here) after joke show trials were the outcome was already foreknown. This was systemic murder at the highest level of the government.

Like I said there were atrocities committed in the USA during slavery and there were a ton of race motivated murders in the 20th century (e.g. Emmett till and some of the facts you shared above etc.), but this was mostly criminal homicides committed by private citizens. Which is still awful, but it's not state sponsored murder by the USA govt (which is essentially what Castro was doing).

Like I said Azar, nobody here is denying the ****ed up things that happened to Black people in this country. You don't need to educate me. I'm well aware of it and still think there are racial issues in this country.

All I'm questioning is Colin Kaepernick praising someone like Fidel Castro, while also complaining about oppression in this country. It's 100% hypocritical.

Reactions: advarkas
Fuk Kaepernick...he made his bed...so lye down and sleep in it. If he feels he is treated so badly in this country...he should pack up and go...and take the rest of those kneeling jerks with him. But we all know that will never happen...this country has made them rich and they are living the good life

3000??? Are you serious? You would dare claim that some estimate of 3000 Cubans is 150 times worse than what took place here in the US? Foh with this extremely ridiculous shyt. What US history have you read to even bring you to such as profoundly ignorant statement? My bad, apparently you haven't read a damn thing regarding black history, slavery nor post slavery. Your comment is exactly why I come at you the way I do, it's this extreme ignorance and disrespect of the history black people have endured at the hands of US terrorism, and the disrespect in the value of our lives that you and others constantly project through ignorant comments such as yours. You believe 3000 Cuban deaths are a 100 times worse than millions of African people being murdered, enslaved, and oppressed for 100's of years? This is most definitely a racist mentality because you wouldn't dare devalue Jewish tragedy by making such a statement about the 3000 Cuban deaths being 100 times worse than the Holocaust. I know you wouldn't because you place more stock in those white lives as you've been condition to by this white supremacist system.

"Like I said there were atrocities committed in the USA during slavery and there were a ton of race motivated murders in the 20th century (e.g. Emmett till and some of the facts you shared above etc.), but this was mostly criminal homicides committed by private citizens".

This is simply unbelievably stupid. I guess you didn't have the balls to pay attention to any of the links I posted above so I'll post one for you again. Tulsa Oklahoma, the damn police dept literally assisted the racist lynch mob in bombing and savagely murdering appx 300 innocent men, women and children. 1500 homes burned and 100's of successful black business destroyed due to hatred and racism.: http://www.blackwallstreet.freeservers.com/The Story.htm

This isn't the only story of it's kind, these massacres occurred all over the US for 100 years post slavery. Even worse, black people were considered 3/5 human by the damn constitution with no constitutional, civil, nor human rights all mandate by the US fckn government and the savage azz devil mf's whom yall affectionately refer to as your Forefathers! So again, what damn history are you reading where the government had nothing to do with black people being murdered and oppressed?
So don't give me any of your hypocritical bullshyt about Castro and anyone supporting him when you clearly devalue Black lives, marginalize the Black Holocaust and support the same manner of evil b*stards who perpetrated far worse crimes over a much longer period against black people

Last edited:
Fuk Kaepernick...he made his bed...so lye down and sleep in it. If he feels he is treated so badly in this country...he should pack up and go...and take the rest of those kneeling jerks with him. But we all know that will never happen...this country has made them rich and they are living the good life

Fck the flag and all the racist hypocrites who disregard the basis of his protest and his right to protest. This country hasn't made him shyt, this country was made rich and powerful by hundreds of years of forced free labor of black people. How bout this country pay back all that money gained via slavery or better yet, how bout you give it back to natives from which your ancestors savagely stole it? How bout you not cheer for a team with majority black players who are concerned with all the issues Kap is fighting for?

Fck the flag and all the racist hypocrites who disregard the basis of his protest and his right to protest. This country hasn't made him shyt, this country was made rich and powerful by hundreds of years of forced free labor of black people. How bout this country pay back all that money gained via slavery or better yet, how bout you give it back to natives from which your ancestors savagely stole it? How bout you not cheer for a team with majority black players who are concerned with all the issues Kap is fighting for?
Man you on a roll this morning LOL...keep it up I can always use a good laugh

Wow, you have officially reached a new low. I think you need to step away from the keyboard.

Reactions: canesfan470
You're projecting...It's your bullshyt comment that's the new low. You're full of shyt is what you are....

Again you need to check you facts and reread what I said. I never denied the atrocities of slavery, but there has never been systematic government sponsered murder if black Americans in the past 150 years.

Reactions: canesfan470
Again you need to check you facts and reread what I said. I never denied the atrocities of slavery, but there has never been systematic government sponsered murder if black Americans in the past 150 years.
Yeah, I dont recall too many people over the years using sticks of wood as a raft to risk their lives so they can escape from America...lol.

So when are you leaving for Canada or Denmark? You hate America, yet you continue to live here. Why? You are a world class bullshit artist, sir.

So when are you leaving for Canada or Denmark? You hate America, yet you continue to live here. Why? You are a world class bullshit artist, sir.

Look Pee Wee, why don't you go back to surfing your pedophile website or whatever is you do in your basement

Yeah, I dont recall too many people over the years using sticks of wood as a raft to risk their lives so they can escape from America...lol.

How many do you recall being kidnapped, chained and packed like sardines in the hull of ships forced to lay in their own feces, urine, menstrual blood for months and damn near starved to death in the process? Those rafts were volunteer basis, no one was forced to get on them

Yo are you a retard dude? What the fck is wrong with you?? Why do you keep repeating your same bullshyt marginalizations of African enslavement or attempting to compare 3000 deaths est to a 300 plus year enslavement and murder of over 10 million Black people? Are you intentionally trying to be fckn insulting or are you serious about this dumb shyt? I just posted a damn slew of massacres and hangings which occurred the past 100 years where not one fckn person was ever indicted or arrested and you say the government had nothing to do with it??? The government had nothing to do with Black codes? Jim Crow Laws? Denying of constitutional, civil rights, and enforcing a system of racial oppression? All of which many murders were committed under with impunity. The more many of you reveal your mis-educated stupidity, the more apparent it becomes as to why Black people continue to deal with racism and the ignorance of conversations such as this. Smdh. It's amazing how yall just say false shyt when history is all documented. Do you realize this shyt is all in books, videos, state and federal docs?
Ok I'm done because you, my man, are one arrogantly ignorant mf. But check this out....share with everybody how many Cubans were enslaved? How many Cuban little boys and girls did Castro rape? How many did he chain up, stuff in a ship, and ship to a foreign land to work all their lives? How many Cuban families including their kids did he torture and torment generation after generation? How many Cubans did he put on his breeding farms to make more Cubans to enslave? How many Cuban generations including their kids worked cotton fields from sun up to sun down and built shyt with not pay for 100's of years? How many Cubans did Castro hang and slice genitals and other body parts after hanging them? When did Castro declare that Cubans were on 3/5 of a human? It's so much devilish and horrific shyt other than murder that was done to slaves that you have no idea nor could you begin to imagine which is why you continue to dig in on your ignorance. You should try reading at least one fckn book however before you go speaking dumb shyt and disrespecting another culture's history

Last edited:
How many do you recall being kidnapped, chained and packed like sardines in the hull of ships forced to lay in their own feces, urine, menstrual blood for months and damn near starved to death in the process? Those rafts were volunteer basis, no one was forced to get on them
How many years ago were slaves being packed liked sardines? 6 million of my people were gassed years after slavery ended and you dont here me saying: "well, I dont feel sorry for Cubans because they are voluntarily risking their lives to leaving paradise." Also, Castro's regime didnt start until 100 years after slavery ended and I am pretty sure you knew my example was based on comparing current and recent times in Cuba to current and recent times in the US.

Last edited:

You don't like the flag we all fought for? Then get the hell out. Your a sick dude.

Yo are you a retard dude? What the fck is wrong with you?? Why do you keep repeating your same bullshyt marginalizations of African enslavement or attempting to compare 3000 deaths est to a 300 plus year enslavement and murder of over 10 million Black people? Are you intentionally trying to be fckn insulting or are you serious about this dumb shyt? I just posted a damn slew of massacres and hangings which occurred the past 100 years where not one fckn person was ever indicted or arrested and you say the government had nothing to do with it??? The government had nothing to do with Black codes? Jim Crow Laws? Denying of constitutional, civil rights, and enforcing a system of racial oppression? All of which many murders were committed under with impunity. The more many of you reveal your mis-educated stupidity, the more apparent it becomes as to why Black people continue to deal with racism and the ignorance of conversations such as this. Smdh. It's amazing how yall just say false shyt when history is all documented. Do you realize this shyt is all in books, videos, state and federal docs?
Ok I'm done because you, my man, are one arrogantly ignorant mf. But check this out....share with everybody how many Cubans were enslaved? How many Cuban little boys and girls did Castro rape? How many did he chain up, stuff in a ship, and ship to a foreign land to work all their lives? How many Cuban families including their kids did he torture and torment generation after generation? How many Cubans did he put on his breeding farms to make more Cubans to enslave? How many Cuban generations including their kids worked cotton fields from sun up to sun down and built shyt with not pay for 100's of years? How many Cubans did Castro hang and slice genitals and other body parts after hanging them? When did Castro declare that Cubans were on 3/5 of a human? It's so much devilish and horrific shyt other than murder that was done to slaves that you have no idea nor could you begin to imagine which is why you continue to dig in on your ignorance. You should try reading at least one fckn book however before you go speaking dumb shyt and disrespecting another culture's history

LOL - you already were a sad sick individual, now you're just full on delusional.

images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT