ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick Supports Castro

Oh the natives are restless now.. Lol
I've never disputed horrible things have happened and happen. All I've ever said is its not me doing them so I'm not gonna apologize for something I have nothing to do with.

Never pretended I know what it's like to be you, never have claimed to be holier than thou. I admit I'm not in tune with many issues that don't affect me directly, and I don't apologize for that. I have a life to live and I'm not a professional activist.

Fair enough?

d7d33fecbbd370f8f1c70a824144e776--liberal-democrats-liberal-logic.jpg

Azar was not a slave and none of us owned slaves. End of story.
I have said many times before.........never forget your past, but dont dwell on it because it will get you nowhere. As bad as slavery was there are many examples of atrocities throughout the history of the world which were far worse and affected immigrants who are now US citizens and I can promise they never used their past as an excuse.

I've never disputed horrible things have happened and happen. All I've ever said is its not me doing them so I'm not gonna apologize for something I have nothing to do with.

Never pretended I know what it's like to be you, never have claimed to be holier than thou. I admit I'm not in tune with many issues that don't affect me directly, and I don't apologize for that. I have a life to live and I'm not a professional activist.

Fair enough?

Nobody asked you for any apology nor have I asked anyone on this site for an apology although this government still owes an apology to the Black people of this nation for the crimes committed. The problem is your blatant racism and disrespect when it comes to black lives and the history in this country. Don't talk shyt like this country doesn't have blood on his hands and don't act like the wealth created back then somehow disappeared into thin fckn air when slavery ended. All of you know the residual or domino effect from that wealth still exists today! That wealth created banks and other business surrounding the slave industry which employed people who bought houses who got loans from banks then in turn started business which employed people, etc. You know how that shyt goes so get the fck outta here acting like slave wealth has nothing to do with this country surpassing other countries that had been in existence long before. Slavery catapulted this racist azz country to where it is and all the those including the Cubans here now benefit from that wealth and economy created. Stop the bullshyt acting like white people created this shyt through some genius ideology or work. This post started out the Canbaliza's ridiculously disrespectful absurd assertion that what Castro did is a "100" times worse than what occurred here. It's this type of bullshyt disrespect for the value of black lives and disregard for the history and crime committed why I respond the way I do. Therefore, I'm simply posting a few of the inconvenient facts for you reading pleasure

Last edited:
Nobody asked you for any apology nor have I asked anyone on this site for an apology although this government still owes an apology to the Black people of this nation for the crimes committed. The problem is your blatant racism and disrespect when it comes to black lives and the history in this country. Don't talk shyt like this country doesn't have blood on his hands and don't act like the wealth created back then somehow disappeared into thin fckn air when slavery ended. All of you know the residual or domino effect from that wealth still exists today! That wealth created banks and other business surrounding the slave industry which employed people who bought houses who got loans from banks then in turn started business which employed people, etc. You know how that shyt goes so get the fck outta acting like slave wealth has nothing to do with this country surpassing other countries that had been in existence long before. Slavery catapulted this racist azz country to where it is and all the those including the Cubans here now benefit from that wealth and economy created. Stop the bullshyt acting like white people created this shyt through some genius ideology or work. This post started out the Canbaliza's ridiculously disrespectful absurd assertion that what Castro did is a "100" times worse than what occurred here. It's this type of bullshyt disrespect for the value of black lives and disregard for the history and crime committed. Therefore, I'm simply posting a few of the inconvenient facts for you reading pleasure
Take that up with caneballza. No one is gonna deny with a straight face that the U.S. benefitted from slave labor , that's a fact. Also benefitted from indentured laborers from China. Yes, the black community is at a disadvantage in many respects because of things that happened in the past and some things that still need to be addressed today , for example schools in all communities should be adequate.

With all that said, don't look at me. I ain't the one. Hell , most of us are just living our lives and treat people how they treat us. I wish the world was a perfect place but it's not. The answer is not to shoot cops though or to call for white babies to be murdered like the NBPP does or to disrupt events like BLM did during the campaign. They did it to both parties, just disrupting events people were interested in, they had no right.

No one can expect to be heard when they show no respect for the people they want to listen to them and no, not everyone is a klansman, so if they want regular people who in many cases are just unaware to listen they better change the way they go about their business or they will accomplish nothing.

Fair enough?

Take that up with caneballza. No one is gonna deny with a straight face that the U.S. benefitted from slave labor , that's a fact. Also benefitted from indentured laborers from China. Yes, the black community is at a disadvantage in many respects because of things that happened in the past and some things that still need to be addressed today , for example schools in all communities should be adequate.

With all that said, don't look at me. I ain't the one. Hell , most of us are just living our lives and treat people how they treat us. I wish the world was a perfect place but it's not. The answer is not to shoot cops though or to call for white babies to be murdered like the NBPP does or to disrupt events like BLM did during the campaign. They did it to both parties, just disrupting events people were interested in, they had no right.

No one can expect to be heard when they show no respect for the people they want to listen to them and no, not everyone is a klansman, so if they want regular people who in many cases are just unaware to listen they better change the way they go about their business or they will accomplish nothing.

Fair enough?
And don't forget the Irish...they did not exactly get a fair break....Opps...I am Irish

Fair enough?

Dude, why do you keep saying don't look at you? Who the hell is blaming you? When have I said it's your fault? When have I said it's anyone's "fault" on here? What is many of your faults is the perpetuation of a system established on the basis of race and the constant denial when it rears it's head. Yeah, no one has a problem admitting racism exists in general term or in some unspecified way but the minute myself or any black person points out a specific statement made, event or occurrence damn near every white person on here goes into defense mode as if you let anyone be accused it convicts all. So you defend the system and each others racism, and speak as if all black people are delusional. All of you know Trump is a racist, has a history of racism and the fact that he defended the KKK is absurd. Yet, you defend him, you defend the KKK protesters by making ridiculous comparisons and trash Kap then say it's not racist to do so. All this shyt is one bullshyt contradiction and if you think that shyt doesn't send a message as plain as day then your delusional yourself

Dude, why do you keep saying don't look at you? Who the hell is blaming you? When have I said it's your fault? When have I said it's anyone's "fault" on here? What is many of your faults is the perpetuation of a system established on the basis of race and the constant denial when it rears it's head. Yeah, no one has a problem admitting racism exists in general term or in some unspecified way but the minute myself or any black person points out a specific statement made, event or occurrence damn near every white person on here goes into defense mode as if you let anyone be accused it convicts all. So you defend the system and each others racism, and speak as if all black people are delusional. All of you know Trump is a racist, has a history of racism and the fact that he defended the KKK is absurd. Yet, you defend him, you defend the KKK protesters by making ridiculous comparisons and trash Kap then say it's not racist to do so. All this shyt is one bullshyt contradiction and if you think that shyt doesn't send a message as plain as day then your delusional yourself
When I say don't look at me, it's a figure of speech and in this case it's meant to say don't lump in the regular guy who's just living his life with the KKK. As far as Trump, I disagree that he's a racist and an anti semite. I think he keeps it real. He was right about there being violence on both sides in Charlottesville. As far as Kaeperdick, screw him, I have no respect for anyone who disrespects the flag. The flag is a symbol for this nation. I love this nation.

You fail to address anything I say, you just move the goal post. I'm responding to points you make, how about you show me the same courtesy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT