ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick Supports Castro

You're right, you win. @e_cushing and I are white supremacists . He's a slave master and I'm a misguided KKK sympathizer. You have been right all along and I congratulate you on your ability to spot overt racism . Congrats.

Now, see how easy that was to admit it. We could've ended this discussion days ago. Thanks for the congrats :cool:

Actually I'm not...I just speak truth which seems to make you and others angry.

You do not speak the truth.

You speak your opinion, which is heavily influenced by current liberal and activist schools of thought.

Unforutnley - you completely sabotage all the merits of those positions, as well as your intellect (which I have to be honest, at times your intellect is impressive), by defaulting to racist and profanity charged statements when people disagree with you.

It's sad to watch. Liberal causes deserve a much better voice than your current methods.

You do not speak the truth.

You speak your opinion, which is heavily influenced by current liberal and activist schools of thought.

Unforutnley - you completely sabotage all the merits of those positions, as well as your intellect (which I have to be honest, at times your intellect is impressive), by defaulting to racist and profanity charged statements when people disagree with you.

It's sad to watch. Liberal causes deserve a much better voice than your current methods.

Whatever it is that I speak, you like the rest of your cowardly fan club, run for the hills whenever legitimate questions are posed to you. You all use the same cowardly copout game just as your buddy ThugU did above. When posed with logical reasonable questions regarding your positions, you fake anger and indignation in order to discontinue the discussion and run for the damn hills. Lol. And you think I don't peep your m.o. Not one of you can ever legitimately defend your positions because you have no true moral foundation, humanity, nor historical truth to any of the bullshyt you say or believe. The shyt is all based on rhetoric, white washed facts, and your conditioned beliefs regarding "whiteness". This is sad, my man. So regardless of the jibberish you wrote above, you know I've sent your azz running for the hills several times when you were either too cowardly to respond or the fact that you couldn't. Read above, your man ThugU just used the same cop-out playbook. He first accuses me of running from his questions yet when I asked him to represent the questions I supposedly dodged in addition to pointing out his own contradicting comments, he takes the sarcasm cop-out and runs. It's all amusing to me, my man, to see you guys run out of field and forced to go out of bounds. In fact, you pretty much run for tunnel. Lol

Whatever it is that I speak, you like the rest of your cowardly fan club, run for the hills whenever legitimate questions are posed to you. You all use the same cowardly copout game just as your buddy ThugU did above. When posed with logical reasonable questions regarding your positions, you fake anger and indignation in order to discontinue the discussion and run for the damn hills. Lol. And you think I don't peep your m.o. Not one of you can ever legitimately defend your positions because you have no true moral foundation, humanity, nor historical truth to any of the bullshyt you say or believe. The shyt is all based on rhetoric, white washed facts, and your conditioned beliefs regarding "whiteness". This is sad, my man. So regardless of the jibberish you wrote above, you know I've sent your azz running for the hills several times when you were either too cowardly to respond or the fact that you couldn't. Read above, your man ThugU just used the same cop-out playbook. He first accuses me of running from his questions yet when I asked him to represent the questions I supposedly dodged in addition to pointing out his own contradicting comments, he takes the sarcasm cop-out and runs. It's all amusing to me, my man, to see you guys run out of field and forced to go out of bounds. In fact, you pretty much run for tunnel. Lol

Again you just confirm how racist you are by narrowing down everyones argument that disagrees with you as "whiteness" (for the 50th time I've told you, Im not even even white). You could not be further off base here and anyone with any intellectual salt can see just how absurd your arguments are.

Again you just confirm how racist you are by narrowing down everyones argument that disagrees with you as "whiteness" (for the 50th time I've told you, Im not even even white). You could not be further off base here and anyone with any intellectual salt can see just how absurd your arguments are.

Here's one of my post, go ahead Mr. Intellectual salt and explain what particular comment in this post is absurd and why. Since, according to you, I post outlandish shyt...Go ahead and give me a few quick bullet points or something, I'd love to hear it. You too thugU, no need to hide...Share with the class where the absurdity is in this post.....

"Dude, why do you keep saying don't look at you? Who the hell is blaming you? When have I said it's your fault? When have I said it's anyone's "fault" on here? What is many of your faults is the perpetuation of a system established on the basis of race and the constant denial when it rears it's head. Yeah, no one has a problem admitting racism exists in general term or in some unspecified way but the minute myself or any black person points out a specific statement made, event or occurrence damn near every white person on here goes into defense mode as if you let anyone be accused it convicts all. So you defend the system and each others racism, and speak as if all black people are delusional. All of you know Trump is a racist, has a history of racism and the fact that he defended the KKK is absurd. Yet, you defend him, you defend the KKK protesters by making ridiculous comparisons and trash Kap then say it's not racist to do so. All this shyt is one bullshyt contradiction and if you think that shyt doesn't send a message as plain as day then your delusional yourself"

P.S. You're a master at taking comments out of context, where in the fck did I say "everyone who disagrees with me" or did you add that part yourself??? Hmmmm

Here's one of my post, go ahead Mr. Intellectual salt and explain what particular comment in this post is absurd and why. Since, according to you, I post outlandish shyt...Go ahead and give me a few quick bullet points or something, I'd love to hear it. You too thugU, no need to hide...Share with the class where the absurdity is in this post.....

"Dude, why do you keep saying don't look at you? Who the hell is blaming you? When have I said it's your fault? When have I said it's anyone's "fault" on here? What is many of your faults is the perpetuation of a system established on the basis of race and the constant denial when it rears it's head. Yeah, no one has a problem admitting racism exists in general term or in some unspecified way but the minute myself or any black person points out a specific statement made, event or occurrence damn near every white person on here goes into defense mode as if you let anyone be accused it convicts all. So you defend the system and each others racism, and speak as if all black people are delusional. All of you know Trump is a racist, has a history of racism and the fact that he defended the KKK is absurd. Yet, you defend him, you defend the KKK protesters by making ridiculous comparisons and trash Kap then say it's not racist to do so. All this shyt is one bullshyt contradiction and if you think that shyt doesn't send a message as plain as day then your delusional yourself"

P.S. You're a master at taking comments out of context, where in the fck did I say "everyone who disagrees with me" or did you add that part yourself??? Hmmmm
Hide? LOL I don't feel like wasting any more time arguing. We've argued this stuff for like what ,5 years at least? We're still exactly where we started.

Your argument above about a "black person points out a specific statement made, event or occurrence damn near every white person on here goes into defense mode as if you let anyone be accused it convicts all” is solid and I can see why you feel this way. I do think, again, you bring race to much into this and are to quick to just assume that everyone who disagrees with you is just White. This is a big reason why I think a lot of your posts are racist.

I will never put words in your mouth, so when I say you default to racist behavior when people disagree with you: it's implied. You talk about being logical & objective, and I think you if you go back and take a logical look at some of your posts the past few months you will see they were filled with racist & profanity laced comments that just quickly try label someone as a "KKK/neo-nazi white supremacist, white privilege" racist if they take any position different than the modern liberal activist narrative.

Last edited:
Hide? LOL I don't feel like wasting any more time arguing. We've argued this stuff for like what ,5 years at least? We're still exactly where we started.

We haven't argued anything. I've responded comment racially insensitive comments made by you and others the past 5 years and you've cop out of the convo every time you reach and impasse where your irrational racist rhetoric runs into sound thinking. This is the real story. I just pointed out how you contradicted yourself and you get, as I said earlier, resort to the I don't have time for this playbook. You have time for the convo until I corner you azz and hold your accountable in justifying your comments

Your argument above about a "black person points out a specific statement made, event or occurrence damn near every white person on here goes into defense mode as if you let anyone be accused it convicts all” is solid and I can see why you feel this way. I do think, again, you bring race to much into this and are to quick to just assume that everyone who disagrees with you is just White. This is a big reason why I think a lot of your posts are racist.

I will never put words in your mouth, so when I say you default to racist behavior when people disagree with you: it's implied. You talk about being logical & objective, and I think you if you go back and take a logical look at some of your posts the past few months you will see they were filled with racist & profanity laced comments that just quickly try label someone as a "KKK/neo-nazi white supremacist, white privilege" racist if they take any position different than the modern liberal activist narrative.

If this ain't the case of the rug calling the carpet dirty. I imply??? No sir, it is the constant implied racism, constant racially disrespectful overtones on many of the comments, and the constant misquoting of my comments are the very reason I respond the way I do. You and you Klan are extremely arrogant in your thinking so much so that even when you say disrespectful shyt you're totally oblivious as to just how disrespectful you're being. Case in point: one of your recent posts about Cuban experience being a 100 times worse than what Black people have endured here. Such a post, beyond being extremely absurd and ridiculous, is disrespectful and inherently devalues an entire race when you believe 3000 lives are 100 times more significant than 10 million. No you didn't directly say that but that's what your absurd post implies. This is just one examples of the ridiculous shyt you say but the minute I challenge your azz on the comment you cop the hell out and run because you no there's no justification for such a bullshyt comment. I cited a dozen historically documented videos as references and all you could do in return is resort to saying I'm racist.

If this ain't the case of the rug calling the carpet dirty. I imply??? No sir, it is the constant implied racism, constant racially disrespectful overtones on many of the comments, and the constant misquoting of my comments are the very reason I respond the way I do. You and you Klan are extremely arrogant in your thinking so much so that even when you say disrespectful shyt you're totally oblivious as to just how disrespectful you're being. Case in point: one of your recent posts about Cuban experience being a 100 times worse than what Black people have endured here. Such a post, beyond being extremely absurd and ridiculous, is disrespectful and inherently devalues an entire race when you believe 3000 lives are 100 times more significant than 10 million. No you didn't directly say that but that's what your absurd post implies. This is just one examples of the ridiculous shyt you say but the minute I challenge your azz on the comment you cop the hell out and run because you no there's no justification for such a bullshyt comment. I cited a dozen historically documented videos as references and all you could do in return is resort to saying I'm racist.

Clearly, you did not read the post re: Castro. I'm not going to rehash my argument and the timeline of the events if you did not take the time to read it the first time. And again the fact that you try to label me as someone in the "Klan" in your most recent post just re-confirms my whole argument against you ITT - thanks for making my job easy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT