ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Pick 'Em - Who is Interested, again?

BreakingCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 2, 2005
I will post the lines in the Lounge each week so Gary doesn't delete them. Let me know who is interested.

@GRU @Dr.L.ThugU @Doc Holliday-JB @Dstritzi @JTH007 @Tim1977 @irwinn @redsoxb @zx2power @Erniecane @phlipper5

Same rules as last year...

Ok ladies, some of you think you got skills, so now it's time to test them out with a gentlemen's game (no real cash). Here are the rules:

Starting with Week 1, everyone starts with 30 units, and that's all you get. Gotta earn the rest.

Each week ~ Thursday I will provide lines for 10 Saturday games that start on or after 12pm ET. The lines will remain the same until lock at 12PM. If one of you wants to choose games for a given week after week 1, let me know.

Post your picks in each week's thread. You must bet at least 1 unit per game and at least 10 units per week, meaning all 10 games, up to your entire remaining balance. You do NOT need to bet your entire balance each week.

If you have less than 10 units during a week you don't have to bet all games, but must bet all remaining units on games that week.

You can change your picks up until 1159AM ET. Any edits after will not count.

All bets pay even units for simplicity sake.

If you're a board mouth breather and can't follow instructions, FU, DQ for that week.

Two consecutive weeks missed or DQ'd, FU, done for the season.

At the end of the season, there will be two winners: whoever has the most units, and the person who picks the most games.

I will post the lines in the Lounge each week so Gary doesn't delete them. Let me know who is interested.

@GRU @Dr.L.ThugU @Doc Holliday-JB @Dstritzi @JTH007 @Tim1977 @irwinn @redsoxb @zx2power @Erniecane @phlipper5

Ok ladies, some of you think you got skills, so now it's time to test them out with a gentlemen's game (no real cash). Here are the rules:

Starting with Week 1, everyone starts with 30 units, and that's all you get. Gotta earn the rest.

Each week ~ Thursday I will provide lines for 10 Saturday games that start on or after 12pm ET. The lines will remain the same until lock at 12PM. If one of you wants to choose games for a given week after week 1, let me know.

Post your picks in each week's thread. You must bet at least 1 unit per game and at least 10 units per week, meaning all 10 games, up to your entire remaining balance. You do NOT need to bet your entire balance each week.

If you have less than 10 units during a week you don't have to bet all games, but must bet all remaining units on games that week.

If you're a board mouth breather and can't follow instructions, FU, DQ for that week.

At the end of the season, there will be two winners: whoever has the most units, and the person who picks the most games.
I'm in, I was leading last year until Gary deleted.

I'm in

Love it

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

I'm in. Mouthbreathers@yahoo.com
Figures
Thank you
Your welcome
#savethesharks
#suntanu
#leoncountybest
#whatabouttheskanklovers

You know your nickname. The don't call you "lips" for nothing.
panting.gif

I am in gentlemen...be prepared for someone in our group to win! Afterwards, said winner shall constantly tell everyone else how much better they are and the losers shall laugh with glee as they tell the winner that they were lucky....

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Were any in my list? Check the rules, mouthbreather. The deadline has always been 11:59 AM Saturday, implying Saturday only games.
I just saw it in the lounge, Hot Lips.

I haven't seen him around, if you spot him tell him Thug is looking for him.

Never played. Shit I've never seen this posted before this year. This should be easy.
Weezing sound...mouth half open...breathe in....breathe out...don't forget to repeat....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT