ADVERTISEMENT

College student calls out CNN fake news

Sorry but I don’t see what you see. Just goes to show that one will determine what was said by the individuals leaning.
You didn't see him NOT ANSWER the question? I saw him spit out lots of gibberish and do the 2 step dance to a very valid question.

Reactions: central17
Sorry but I don’t see what you see. Just goes to show that one will determine what was said by the individuals leaning.
Curious; did you find any validity to the young man's question?

Actually, you might have missed the key statement. Stelter referred to the question as a popular "right wing narrative," clearly deflecting and not answering the question.
Yea. And saying he had to go to lunch to avoid addressing might be a hint as well. It is odd how they keep effin up all in favor of one side. CNN is like the biggest network that has to post the most “corrections” retractions. Now they simply call the “updates”. And getting sued for hundreds of millions of dollars.
may least they’re starting to recognize. Firing that Zucker guy. And it seems to be doing more negative slant on Biden.

The only place that issues more corrections and retractions is the white house; hmmmmmm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT