ADVERTISEMENT

Cutting Welfare to Illegal Aliens will pay for wall

I don't have a problem with conservatives or Republicans. I just don't understand why people actually would want children who need healthcare to die to build a 18 Billion Dollar wall when more people are actually leaving this country than entering it. There are better things our tax dollars can be doing. These people just happen to be Republicans and conservatives. It's immoral.

Undocumented immigrants are already ineligible for public benefits under the terms of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996. However, we have a moral obligation to not allow children to die and starve.

Reactions: boofromtheu
I don't have a problem with conservatives or Republicans. I just don't understand why people actually would want children who need healthcare to die to build a 18 Billion Dollar wall when more people are actually leaving this country than entering it. There are better things our tax dollars can be doing. These people just happen to be Republicans and conservatives. It's immoral.

Undocumented immigrants are already ineligible for public benefits under the terms of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996. However, we have a moral obligation to not allow children to die and starve.

That’s very noble of you. Many organizations work in South America, Central America, Africa, pick one and volunteer.

Reactions: canesfan470
Thanks but i am an American. There are good causes here too.

Yes and if we weren’t spending all these tax dollars on illegal aliens, we could help our own American Citizens. BTW which charities did you list as a contributor in thread the other day? You must have seen it you’re in every thread.

Yes and if we weren’t spending all these tax dollars on illegal aliens, we could help our own American Citizens. BTW which charities did you list as a contributor in thread the other day? You must have seen it you’re in every thread.
You have questions for me and have yet to answer mine? Thanks for the laugh. Nice Try.

American Citizens are all descendants of illegal aliens. Unless you are native American. So then there's that right? That's who we are. Plain and simple and it is the reason why it is the greatest country on earth. We aren't from here.

You have questions for me and have yet to answer mine? Thanks for the laugh. Nice Try.

American Citizens are all descendants of illegal aliens. Unless you are native American. So then there's that right? That's who we are. Plain and simple and it is the reason why it is the greatest country on earth. We aren't from here.

Take a trip to Ellis Island, you’ll see ledgers fill with names. Didn’t know the Goverment was documenting illegal aliens.

Soapbox typical heartstring lecture. Those parents have a moral obligation to feed and clothe thier kids like I do mine! Also as a country we have a moral obligation to keep our citizens safe first! Like you’ve said we aren’t the “worlds police force” we we aren’t the worlds food or clothes pantry either!

Take a trip to Ellis Island, you’ll see ledgers fill with names. Didn’t know the Goverment was documenting illegal aliens.
I don't need to. I've been there many times and i've seen it. I'm from the area....and back then that's how you became legal. Now, this self righteous attitude people have is just self serving nonsense. It's who we are....as Americans.

I don't need to. I've been there many times and i've seen it. I'm from the area....and back then that's how you became legal. Now, this self righteous attitude people have is just self serving nonsense. It's who we are....as Americans.

Again your thought process or lack there of amazes me. That’s how you became legal. When did we change this law?

Again your thought process or lack there of amazes me. That’s how you became legal. When did we change this law?
Maybe you should not be amazed and read what is written. "Back then" most of u immigrated to the United States through ellis island. What is it you don't understand? Do you need help understanding that Americans are immigrants? With the exception of Native Americans?

Maybe you should not be amazed and read what is written. "Back then" most of u immigrated to the United States through ellis island. What is it you don't understand? Do you need help understanding that Americans are immigrants? With the exception of Native Americans?

I asked when did we change the LAW and BTW only the first generation are immigrants genius.

I asked when did we change the LAW and BTW only the first generation are immigrants genius.
I know what you said. Not into answering your questions as you refuse to answer any yourself. It doesn't matter what generation you are genius. You are still related to an immigrant. Without them you wouldn't be here yourself. See Fred Drumphf.

We all love kids and wish no ill will to any of them. They should not be here.

I love aborted American kids, too. But they have no chance. They are dead.

What say you?

We all love kids and wish no ill will to any of them. They should not be here.

I love aborted American kids, too. But they have no chance. They are dead.

What say you?
I say women have reproductive rights. I'm about a persons rights. They have the right to their body. Republicans introduced 694 bills that are designed to regulate, restrict, or control a womans reproductive rights.

Now, to me you say you love kids and wish no ill on any one of them. The problem i have with this is the same people that say this are against any form of planned parenthood for kids. This very thread wants a wall rather than protect kids from health or hunger. So, to me you can't have it both ways.

I have no problem with Republicans. I'm serious....this logic is from people who happen to be republican.

You have said some pretty dumb stuff, but none so dumb as “American Citizens are all descendents of illegal aliens.”

That is the dumbest thing you have ever said.

You should be kicked off the board for that statement. It just shows how biased you are in each of your arguments, as you use them to support you extremely biased opinions.

Are black folks American Citizens?

Just for one example, according to that statement, black folks are descendants of illegal immigrants. Help me understand how black folks are descendents of illegal immigrants?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I say women have reproductive rights. I'm about a persons rights. They have the right to their body. Republicans introduced 694 bills that are designed to regulate, restrict, or control a womans reproductive rights.

Now, to me you say you love kids and wish no ill on any one of them. The problem i have with this is the same people that say this are against any form of planned parenthood for kids. This very thread wants a wall rather than protect kids from health or hunger. So, to me you can't have it both ways.

I have no problem with Republicans. I'm serious....this logic is from people who happen to be republican.

It is called accountability and personal reaponsibility.

Those countries where those illegals are fleeing should be ashamed of themselves because they do not take care of their own kids/people.

It is NOT our responsibility.

I am sorry you Lefties want another voting class, but it is hurting the country.

WAKE UP!

By the way your posts say differently. There is a lot of hate in your heart. Everyone sees it, but you. Sad

You have said some pretty dumb stuff, but none so dumb as “American Citizens are all descendents of illegal aliens.”

That is the dumbest thing you have ever said.

You should be kicked off the board for that statement. It just shows how biased you are in each of your arguments, as you use them to support you extremely biased opinions.

Are black folks American Citizens?

Just for one example, according to that statement, black folks are descendants of illegal immigrants. Help me understand how black folks are descendents of illegal immigrants?
In fairness, it isn't dumb. You just don't understand it.....lol. Bless your heart.

I am black. I know where i descended from. Blacks were brought here through slave trade......so please don't question it. We got to be citizens this way. Those are my decedents. People got here through Ellis Island and those are their descendants. Again, you are questioning what you don't comprehend.

Without this, I wouldn't be here. If Irish or Italian or Jewish people didn't come here......none of their descendants would be here.

It's a pretty simple point. Why act like some illegal immigrant being here is the end of the world. Just provide a path to citizenship like a path to citizenship was provided to our ancestry. They are no threat to our jobs or way of life. They are people like us. Some great, some not so good. You have to have a better solution than what we have here now. It's a bit ridiculous.

In fairness, it isn't dumb. You just don't understand it.....lol. Bless your heart.

I am black. I know where i descended from. Blacks were brought here through slave trade......so please don't question it. We got to be citizens this way. Those are my decedents. People got here through Ellis Island and those are their descendants. Again, you are questioning what you don't comprehend.

Without this, I wouldn't be here. If Irish or Italian or Jewish people didn't come here......none of their descendants would be here.

It's a pretty simple point. Why act like some illegal immigrant being here is the end of the world. Just provide a path to citizenship like a path to citizenship was provided to our ancestry. They are no threat to our jobs or way of life. They are people like us. Some great, some not so good. You have to have a better solution than what we have here now. It's a bit ridiculous.

Without this, I wouldn't be here. If Irish or Italian or Jewish people didn't come here......none of theirdescendants would be here.

God you’re a deep thinker !!!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
The wall would be a complete waste of time and money since, as we've pointed out in previous threads, a majority of undocumented people come here legally and simply overstay their visas. They don't scamper across wide open border terrain with crude ruck sacks and massive sombreros like some may like us to think. It would therefore be a highly irresponsible waste of time and money and would frankly be completely unfeasible for the following reasons.

- a vast majority of the land east of El Paso is privately owned

- areas west of El Paso already have, to varying degrees, border fences where natural land barriers don't exist

- the topography along much of the border is ridiculously inhospitable towards building anything. Even if you get around the private and ownership issue, the land is not amenable towards building structures. I was just on the border area in southern Arizona and its clear to see that building a wall along highly irrational topopgraphy is a non-starter

- a majority of Americans have consistently indicated they do not want the wall

What CAN be done ? The first place to start is to look at Visa overstays, which is how we accrue the vast majority of our illegal alien problem in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: SolarCane
Without this, I wouldn't be here. If Irish or Italian or Jewish people didn't come here......none of theirdescendants would be here.

God you’re a deep thinker !!!
Maybe this is deep to YOU. To me it is common sense.

The wall would be a complete waste of time and money since, as we've pointed out in previous threads, a majority of undocumented people come here legally and simply overstay their visas. They don't scamper across wide open border terrain with crude ruck sacks and massive sombreros like some may like us to think. It would therefore be a highly irresponsible waste of time and money and would frankly be completely unfeasible for the following reasons.

- a vast majority of the land east of El Paso is privately owned

- areas west of El Paso already have, to varying degrees, border fences where natural land barriers don't exist

- the topography along much of the border is ridiculously inhospitable towards building anything. Even if you get around the private and ownership issue, the land is not amenable towards building structures. I was just on the border area in southern Arizona and its clear to see that building a wall along highly irrational topopgraphy is a non-starter

- a majority of Americans have consistently indicated they do not want the wall

What CAN be done ? The first place to start is to look at Visa overstays, which is how we accrue the vast majority of our illegal alien problem in the first place.

Yeah but you have to understand that low information people don't realize the facts. They are just being cucks for a party and person. In fact the reality is there is a net negative. More people are leaving this country than coming in....but yes. People are overstaying their Visas.

The obvious solution to provide a good path to citizenship.

The money we are wasting on walls and ICE moving in on families could be used to help our country.....by deciding who the makers are and giving them citizenship. Get them on our tax payroll to help this country pay down it's multi trillion dollar debt.

It's really not so much about a wall as it is about fear. Fear of people that are unlike them. Forcing them to compete because many of them realize if they had to actually compete they would be screwed.

Yeah but you have to understand that low information people don't realize the facts. They are just being cucks for a party and person. In fact the reality is there is a net negative. More people are leaving this country than coming in....but yes. People are overstaying their Visas.

The obvious solution to provide a good path to citizenship.

The money we are wasting on walls and ICE moving in on families could be used to help our country.....by deciding who the makers are and giving them citizenship. Get them on our tax payroll to help this country pay down it's multi trillion dollar debt.
The same debt Obama created

@cems52 is this your girl

food-stamp-fraud-muslim-003-01-e1489877113976.jpg

It is called accountability and personal reaponsibility.

Those countries where those illegals are fleeing should be ashamed of themselves because they do not take care of their own kids/people.

It is NOT our responsibility.

I am sorry you Lefties want another voting class, but it is hurting the country.

WAKE UP!

By

My point is you said everyone came here illegally. You say things that are patently FALSE all the time.

And save your “bless your heart” bull crap, too.

You are a devisive liar who puts yourself above everyone that does not think like you or look like you because they could not possibly have had the same experiences as you! Those experiences, from your perspective, have made you believe that everyone owes you because of what you are and what you look like. WE DO NOT CARE!

You see, we all have a story, we all had bad stuff that has happened to us. Most people choose to get over it and themselves and make the best of the situation and grow from it.

You are condescending and are despised because you have made your platform a plight so that you can be the King of the Pity Party!

Grow up, dude.

And oh by the way...your blackness does not matter to me...not even one bit. Stop using it as a tool. ONLY LOSERS CARE ABOUT THAT! If you do not treat people kindly, then I do not want to be around you, ever.

You are the definition of a race baiter because you use race as a tool to get what you think people would not otherwise give.

Look around...people do not care about your color...they care about your character....

Color watching is for LOSERS!

By

My point is you said everyone came here illegally. You say things that are patently FALSE all the time.

You are a devisive liar who puts yourself above everyone that does not think like you or look like you because they could not possibly have had the same experiences as you! Those experiences, from your perspective, have made you believe that everyone owes you because of what you are and what you look like. WE DO NOT CARE!

You see, we all have a story, we all had bad stuff that has happened to us. Most people choose to get over it and themselves and make the best of the situation and grow from it.

You are condescending and are despised because you have made your platform a plight so that you can be the King of the Pity Party!

Grow up, dude.

And oh by the way...your blackness does not matter to me...not even one bit. Stop using it as a tool. ONLY LOSERS CARE ABOUT THAT! If you do not treat people kindly, then I do not want to be around you, ever.

You are the definition of a race baiter because you use race as a tool to get what you think people would not otherwise give.

Look around...people do not care about your color...they care about your character....

I know what i said. Let me ask. Did people ask the Native Americans what they need to do to make them legal in this country? Get the point? It's a bit self serving to think only the people YOU believe should decide is legal gets to decide.

I'm pretty sure i never asked you or anyone else here for anything. So, how does me saying my race imply to you that i want a handout from you? Hmmmmm? Interesting. You were the one that brought up race and tried tell me, a black person how we would be legal right?

By

Grow up, dude.

Well said. Some on here, or just maybe him, use their color as a sword and shield and I am confident in this assessment when we hear about the complaining to Gary about racial remarks made at him when people respond to his name calling. I really do believe its cowardly because to me an insult is an insult.....whether its couched in the form of saying someone is an unflattering "this" or "that" or couching it with racial intentions. For me anyways, if you want to play the game dont tattle when someone one-ups you with name calling. Nobody wins in the end.

I love when people get defensive merely because someone says what their race is. As if this mere fact insults them or i want something from them. I have a real problem with people like that. I don't have a problem with Republicans. These people just usually are.

Last edited:

There was a a illegal immigrant that raduated from Texas. Never paid a dime, for anything. She bragged about it. How is this fair to Americans kids and their parents who pay taxes? Also, when refugees come here they get about $3600 a month, for just walking in the door. This is retarded.

There was a a illegal immigrant that raduated from Texas. Never paid a dime, for anything. She bragged about it. How is this fair to Americans kids and their parents who pay taxes? Also, when refugees come here they get about $3600 a month, for just walking in the door. This is retarded.
Let's unpack this. Are you talking about illegal immigrants or are you talking about refugees? Which one?

Let's unpack this. Are you talking about illegal immigrants or are you talking about refugees? Which one?

This 2 examples, 1 each! America’s paying for non-Americans to have a better life when our is shit due to huge taxes! You are a smart guy but when ever you ask dumb questions like the one above, I can already see you are about to come with some stupid ass long reply, so just save it! Note: Stupid long replies is what you do when you can’t really justify a liberal policy. Plenty of jargon with no substance to make it seem like you’re intelligent!

Last edited:
This 2 examples, 1 each! America’s paying for non-Americans to have a better life when our is shit due to huge taxes! You are a smart guy but when ever you ask dumb questions like the one above, I can already see you are about to come with some stupid ass long reply, so just save it! Note: Stupid long replies is what you do when you can’t really justify a liberal policy. Plenty of jargon with no substance to make it seem like you’re intelligent!
We will never agree because what you think you are paying and what you are actually paying is not what you think. It's an investment like someone invested in all of our ancestors. We are Decendants and we are here because someone invested in our family down the line. Like Trumps family and yes the family of Steve jobs and it pays off. Does that mean everyone will be Steve jobs? Nope....it means we will get enough return to pay for the investment. These people will buy goods and services that keep businesses afloat of legal citizens too. Legal citizens are costing you much more money. You just don't realize it.

We will never agree because what you think you are paying and what you are actually paying is not what you think. It's an investment like someone invested in all of our ancestors. We are Decendants and we are here because someone invested in our family down the line. Like Trumps family and yes the family of Steve jobs and it pays off. Does that mean everyone will be Steve jobs? Nope....it means we will get enough return to pay for the investment. These people will buy goods and services that keep businesses afloat of legal citizens too. Legal citizens are costing you much more money. You just don't realize it.

I want a sovereign nation where we have borders and we CHOOSE who has the privilege of being a citizen.

There is no such thing as me investing in ANYTHING OR ANYONE THAT IS ILLEGAL!

AN ILLEGAL IS AN ILLEGAL FOR A REASON!!!

If you are illegal...get the **** out of our house. We owe you nothing!

I want to not spend one dime of my money on you. Go home!

Get outta here with that crap, Rerun.

As usual, reading comprehension is a right wingers worse nightmare. Here are the facts not your failing comprehension skills.

http://blog.lowincome.org/2016/04/t...w-many-blacks-vs-whites.html?m=1#.WqX8yiUpA0M
Good Post. I was aware of this...and the percentages have been teetering for years. The last time i looked at it a few years ago a higher percentage o welfare given out was to whites by about the same 1% margin.

When you consider blacks are only 12% of the US population the majority of welfare funds go to whites by a very large margin. Reagan promoted this stereo type before we had such access to information with the internet.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT