ADVERTISEMENT

D Howard to...

SeanTaylorsGhost

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2012
The Rockets!!! Lol who cares #GoHeat NBA CHAMPS 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023

He's a pos. The rockets were the team he was gonna be traded to when he first before he vetoed it when he was bitching to get out of Orlando. He's selfish and I hope he goes down as the next Barkley. No rings for D12

as a lakers fan, didn't want that bitch back...

i was hoping the lakers could do a sign and trade with golden st to get bogut and barnes or clay thompson...

oh well.. the lake show will rise again....beleeee dat!!

2014 cap space baby.....

Originally posted by SeanTaylorsGhost:
Deals off!! Drama queen

what??
laugh.r191677.gif

My sources say Howard to Rockets.

Chris Broussard

This post was edited on 7/5 6:31 PM by cane856

Id hate to say it but this is potentially BAD NEWS for the Heat.

It puts tremendous pressure on them to win next year. If they don't, your looking at Lakers having a ton of cap room, having everyone off the books to outright sign Lebron and others in 2014.

Well see.

As a life long Lakers fan, going back to Pat Reily riding the bench, they will be better off, esp. if they keep the Coach

Who cares where Dwight Howard goes? I think that guy is a cancer and will never be a part of a winner unless something changes drastically w/ him. The fact that those close to him keep saying he wants to be part of a winner but wants to be "the man" on a team is crazy. He is just not good enough offensively to be the primary piece or "the man" for championship team. Guy is a cancer imo and this just sinks the Rockets.

Lakers fans can dream can't they? lol @ getting LeBron.

Say hi to Knicks fan for us :)

Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:
your sources are wrong about the lakers...

clear cap for 2014...

10 titles since 1980...

lake show will always rise to the top...
Why would top players want to go to the lakers? The current ownership is terrible. They care as little for what the players are looking for for example as a coach, or other free agents, etc.

They have one of the most fail coaches who gets chance after chance. They will do anything to defend him and back him up. No serious player who wants a title will ever go player for that coach. he sucks. RIP Dr Buss, fantastic man I had the chance to meet across a poker table and a great owner. His kids are about as good at running the team as the steinbrener kids.

Originally posted by greglloyd1214:

It puts tremendous pressure on them to win next year. If they don't, your looking at Lakers having a ton of cap room, having everyone off the books to outright sign Lebron and others in 2014.

Well see.
Miami is the new LA with that garbage azz ownership, who should have bought back Phil Jackson to keep Howard. Miami has cap too if the BIG 3 opt out. LeBron is staying in Miami, and wade will take less Money, and Bosh will be gone for a younger Super Star.

Originally posted by greglloyd1214:

Well see.
Nah...no one puts more pressure on the Heat than themselves. The pressure for a three-peat is already there, nothing will change that short of a devastating injury to Lebron.

F*ck the lakers (sry jb!). Now we get a year of Lebron to L.A.

Lebron to yo momma, bizatches!!

Riles - "ain't got no worries...."

clear cap for 2014...

10 titles since 1980...

+1000000

clear cap for 2014...

10 titles since 1980...

Jim Buss is slowly but steadily running that organization into the abyss... HIs father was a genius and one of the best owners in the history of American sports, but like George Steinbrenner Jr., taking over for daddy's business has been more about ego and self-glossing to the nation, rather than building on the foundation that their fathers laid... Jim Buss would be wise to let Jeanie Buss get more into the mix- from what I have read and heard she is smarter, more likeable, and better listener than her hard-headed brother...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT