ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis is gonna have to shut the state down

Don't you know this is all because of increased antibody testing, hospitals across the country conspiring to lie about the increase in COVID-19 patients, and the media simply making this story up. Get with it man. What you see happening all around you is fake. This thing is totally under control. Now let's talk about the big issue. Our Confederate monuments. What are your thoughts?

Don't you know this is all because of increased antibody testing, hospitals across the country conspiring to lie about the increase in COVID-19 patients, and the media simply making this story up. Get with it man. What you see happening all around you is fake. This thing is totally under control. Now let's talk about the big issue. Our Confederate monuments. What are your thoughts?
Keep the fear mongering up. We laugh at you.

Libs: uh oh more people have Covid

State: yeah we are testing a lot more people

CDC: yeah & we lumped in anti-body testing with the positive tests

libs: yeah you’re all going to die, must shut down the state & economy

state: no we are testing a lot more people so therefore there will be more people who test positive

cdc: yeah what the state said

libs: no you fascist pigs you must shut everything down now so you don’t die.

state: o_O

I guess Utah going from 2,105 tests done on June 3 to over 10,000 tested the other day has no bearing on the increased numbers we are seeing now. :rolleyes: No one is saying that it is fake but the mass hysteria they are trying to peddle for a virus that will kill less than .5% of those that catch it is nothing more than fear mongering.

@MikeJW has started 28 new threads on coronavirus in the last 45 days. Even when there was a downturn in numbers he was still fear mongering full throttle. Why? Because he wants the whole country shutdown to hurt Trumps re-election.

All this for an election? If the left is willing to go this far for an election what else are they willing to do?

I guess Utah going from 2,105 tests done on June 3 to over 10,000 tested the other day has no bearing on the increased numbers we are seeing now. :rolleyes: No one is saying that it is fake but the mass hysteria they are trying to peddle for a virus that will kill less than .5% of those that catch it is nothing more than fear mongering.

Weren't you the one peddling yesterday that the hospitals are making all this up?

state: no we are testing a lot more people so therefore there will be more people who test positive

Still rolling with the testing bullshit I see. You don't have one fact to support your argument that testing is the reason for the surge. Zero. I know you'll still try because you want desperately to defend Donald Trump. But the bottom line is the facts don't support your argument.

Reactions: gokcub and zackbear
Weren't you the one peddling yesterday that the hospitals are making all this up?
I guess listing someone that is in the hospital for a knee surgery that tests positive for COVID and is then listed as a COVID patient is above board with you? There are countless examples of similar falsehoods going around if you would just take your blinders off for a few minutes.

Yep... Low IQ gonna low IQ

Still rolling with the testing bullshit I see. You don't have one fact to support your argument that testing is the reason for the surge. Zero. I know you'll still try because you want desperately to defend Donald Trump. But the bottom line is the facts don't support your argument.
It's pretty simple math to figure out that going from 2,105 tests one day to over 10,000 per day a month later is going to show higher numbers. Even with those higher numbers the mortality rate here in Utah has remained about the same, .8%, and 95% of those had high risk factors.

Last edited:
@MikeJW has started 28 new threads on coronavirus in the last 45 days. Even when there was a downturn in numbers he was still fear mongering full throttle. Why? Because he wants the whole country shutdown to hurt Trumps re-election.

All this for an election? If the left is willing to go this far for an election what else are they willing to do?
They are willing to do quite a bit. Yes, let's shut down. That has been so effective.

They are doing the same thing in Utah. They used to show the test numbers daily but now just list the total number of tests. Just another way to keep the fear going among the uneducated sheep that can't think for themselves.
This is what they don’t want you to see!

478umi.jpg

<iframe src="https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-tests-per-thousand-people-smoothed-7-day" loading="lazy" style="width: 100%; height: 600px; border: 0px none;"></iframe>

Reactions: lou97
Has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Did I miss where he was testing people or somethings you guys will go out of your way to blame everything on Trump. The hysteria is laughable.

Good old lou (there’s no crisis on the border lou ) . Thanks to Trump , his wall being built , and Mexico’s help , he’s right - there’s no crisis on the border now . I wonder how many more cases we would have had if that crises hadn’t been stopped at the border
He still thinks that antifa is a noble humanitarian group of peaceful, decent citizens.

I guess listing someone that is in the hospital for a knee surgery that tests positive for COVID and is then listed as a COVID patient is above board with you? There are countless examples of similar falsehoods going around if you would just take your blinders off for a few minutes.
Right now DeSantis is not posting Hospitalization numbers however that could change as early as next week...Those numbers will give us a better Idea of how good or bad DeSantis is doing..

Right now DeSantis is not posting Hospitalization numbers however that could change as early as next week...Those numbers will give us a better Idea of how good or bad DeSantis is doing..
Why do you lie? He has nothing to hide. Deaths are right around where they were at the Phase 1 Reopening in early May.

DEATHS0704.jpg

My bud it's pretty well acknowledged now that it isn't due to increased testing. The % of positive test is up dramatically far more than any increase that can be blaimed on additional testing. Florida has put themselves in a bad spot. Texas too, but Abbott is taking it far more serious than DeSantis.

Reactions: Raoul2
My bud it's pretty well acknowledged now that it isn't due to increased testing. The % of positive test is up dramatically far more than any increase that can be blaimed on additional testing. Florida has put themselves in a bad spot. Texas too, but Abbott is taking it far more serious than DeSantis.

True statement.

Yep. Sick people. All due to increased testing and protesting and rioting without masks.

Weren't people bragging about how proud they were of their governor and how Florida should be the example of all states? This is a real shit show....and now he is going to continue to follow Trump whos new strategy is just live with covid....since I as president have absolutely no idea what I am doing

Make sure you mention the riots and protest !!!!

Reactions: BreakingCane
Weren't people bragging about how proud they were of their governor and how Florida should be the example of all states? This is a real shit show....and now he is going to continue to follow Trump whos new strategy is just live with covid....since I as president have absolutely no idea what I am doing

DeSantis is the poster child for what happens when you prioritize money over human health. If he worked for a corporation he would've been terminated for incompetence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT