ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis is gonna have to shut the state down

Are you too dumb to scroll up?

Still waiting. I want you to answer. You said it. You support it. Don't rely oh him. His post does nothing to support your claim that testing is the primary cause of the increase. Again I'm still waiting. All day and you came up with zero. I'll check back with you later

Reactions: Raoul2
Still waiting. I want you to answer. You said it. You support it. Don't rely oh him. His post does nothing to support your claim that testing is the primary cause of the increase. Again I'm still waiting. All day and you came up with zero. I'll check back with you later
Well I don’t know genius, if you went from testing 40,000 people a month to testing 40,000 people a day it’s pretty easy to figure out you’re going to get more new cases. The question is how many were anti-body based new cases and how many were actual new cases. Either way my 11 year figured it out in two seconds. Not sure what ours so stuck on it. The link was previously posted so....

Well I don’t know genius, if you went from testing 40,000 people a month to testing 40,000 people a day it’s pretty easy to figure out you’re going to get more new cases. The question is how many were anti-body based new cases and how many were actual new cases. Either way my 11 year figured it out in two seconds. Not sure what ours so stuck on it. The link was previously posted so....

Haha. Still the antibody argument huh. That's all you got? Some story from May about a few states is the best you can come up with? Are the antibody tests causing the increase in hospitalizations? Oh wait I forgot. The hospitals have banded together to lie about the increases in patients hoping nobody notices. Hopefully your 11 year old grows up to be smarter than you.

Haha. Still the antibody argument huh. That's all you got? Some story from May about a few states is the best you can come up with? Are the antibody tests causing the increase in hospitalizations? Oh wait I forgot. The hospitals have banded together to lie about the increases in patients hoping nobody notices. Hopefully your 11 year old grows up to be smarter than you.

There has been no meaningful increase in hospitalizations in the state of FL since I started tracking it on a daily basis over 2 weeks ago when the fear-mongering about overflowing hospitals started.

The census has been flat over that time period with ~20-25% of ICU beds available and closer to 30% of regular adult beds available.

There has been no meaningful increase in hospitalizations in the state of FL since I started tracking it on a daily basis over 2 weeks ago when the fear-mongering about overflowing hospitals started.

The census has been flat over that time period with ~20-25% of ICU beds available and closer to 30% of regular adult beds available.

Wrong. Scroll down to get the facts. Don't be afraid.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news...07-20-intl/h_87c00c35e3131060db9295ea95f5afcc

LOL I get my facts from the source, not stupid news articles. I would challenge you to do the same but you're probably too lazy to even click on a link.

https://bi.ahca.myflorida.com/#/sit...count=n&:showVizHome=n&:origin=viz_share_link

Let's compare to CNN's breaking news:

• Miami-Dade (which includes the city of Miami) // 155 ICU beds open (16%)
  • Broward (which includes Fort Lauderdale) // 72 ICU beds open (15%)
  • Hillsborough (which includes Tampa) // 50 ICU beds open (13%)

• Orange (which includes Orlando) // 51 ICU beds open (15%)
Again, intelligence is lacking but this is all after a holiday weekend which hospitals typically see surges due to people playing dumb with fireworks, drinking, and other things unrelated to covid.

Last edited:

He will ignore your numbers & make disparaging comments. Lou has skyways been an asshole & it’s why we call him Angry Lou!

Keep the fear mongering up. We laugh at you.

Libs: uh oh more people have Covid

State: yeah we are testing a lot more people

CDC: yeah & we lumped in anti-body testing with the positive tests

libs: yeah you’re all going to die, must shut down the state & economy

state: no we are testing a lot more people so therefore there will be more people who test positive

cdc: yeah what the state said

libs: no you fascist pigs you must shut everything down now so you don’t die.

state: o_O
Ya, that pretty much Sums it up.

LOL I get my facts from the source, not stupid news articles. I would challenge you to do the same but you're probably too lazy to even click on a link.

https://bi.ahca.myflorida.com/#/sit...count=n&:showVizHome=n&:origin=viz_share_link

Let's compare to CNN's breaking news:

• Miami-Dade (which includes the city of Miami) // 155 ICU beds open (16%)
  • Broward (which includes Fort Lauderdale) // 72 ICU beds open (15%)
  • Hillsborough (which includes Tampa) // 50 ICU beds open (13%)

• Orange (which includes Orlando) // 51 ICU beds open (15%)
Again, intelligence is lacking but this is all after a holiday weekend which hospitals typically see surges due to people playing dumb with fireworks, drinking, and other things unrelated to covid.

First of all, the source for the article is the same exact source you cited.

Second, it looks like you had trouble reading the article. I'll help you. It says 43 hospitals in 21 different counties have reached capacity including hospitals in Dade, Broward, Hillsborough, and Orange. It doesn't say the entire county is at capacity. So go back to the link you provided and you can look at every single hospital. And guess what? You will find the article is 100% accurate and your assertion that hospitalization is not increasing is just plain wrong.

First of all, the source for the article is the same exact source you cited.

Second, it looks like you had trouble reading the article. I'll help you. It says 43 hospitals in 21 different counties have reached capacity including hospitals in Dade, Broward, Hillsborough, and Orange. It doesn't say the entire county is at capacity. So go back to the link you provided and you can look at every single hospital. And guess what? You will find the article is 100% accurate and your assertion that hospitalization is not increasing is just plain wrong.

Yep, all those hospitals with less than 10 ICU beds that now have 0 available sure is dire! Much more so than a hospital with 100 beds having 50 open. As usual you completely miss the nuance.

Keep the fear mongering up. We laugh at you.

Libs: uh oh more people have Covid

State: yeah we are testing a lot more people

CDC: yeah & we lumped in anti-body testing with the positive tests

libs: yeah you’re all going to die, must shut down the state & economy

state: no we are testing a lot more people so therefore there will be more people who test positive

cdc: yeah what the state said

libs: no you fascist pigs you must shut everything down now so you don’t die.

state: o_O
Well if it's Fear Mongering as you say Explain This: July 7th Tuesday:
Dozens Of Florida Hospitals Hit Capacity As Cases Surge:
Hospitalization Up..... 90%
ICU Patients up..........86%
Patients on Ventilatiors.. Up..127%
43 Hospitals in 21 County's Have 0(zero) ICU BEDS AVAILABLE
The Medical Professionals are asking the Governor To Lead and Institute a Universal Order To Keep Floridians Safe....
Some of you guy's are amazing. You claim you want Football and U want to go on with your lives. But the way you make everything Political your killing any chance we have to get back to normal. If this President cared about anyone other than himself, we would be getting ready for Paradise Camp, with the regular season around the corner. Look at Canada There President stepped up with A Country Wide Plan and there reopening with minimal cases. But some of you Blind A** Fans of Trump not this Country are watching him take our Country down.

Reactions: Raoul2
The Medical Professionals are asking the Governor To Lead and Institute a Universal Order To Keep Floridians Safe....
Some of you guy's are amazing. You claim you want Football and U want to go on with your lives. But the way you make everything Political your killing any chance we have to get back to normal. If this President cared about anyone other than himself, we would be getting ready for Paradise Camp, with the regular season around the corner. Look at Canada There President stepped up with A Country Wide Plan and there reopening with minimal cases. But some of you Blind A** Fans of Trump not this Country are watching him take our Country down.

Percentages mean nothing without the raw numbers which are never provided. If we go from 10 patients to 20 patients that is a 100% increase and means nothing. Post the raw numbers and maybe you can convince me, but I suspect you also cannot comprehend the nuance.

Yep, all those hospitals with less than 10 ICU beds that now have 0 available sure is dire! Much more so than a hospital with 100 beds having 50 open. As usual you completely miss the nuance.

I know I know. Continue to downplay even when proven wrong. Par for the course. Another Baghdad Bob.

Percentages mean nothing without the raw numbers which are never provided. If we go from 10 patients to 20 patients that is a 100% increase and means nothing. Post the raw numbers and maybe you can convince me, but I suspect you also cannot comprehend the nuance.

So the raw case numbers mean nothing but the raw hospitalization numbers are what you want. Do you even believe your own bullshit? My god. These people will do absolutely anything to defend Donald. I've never seen anything like it. Keep sucking that ass.

So the raw case numbers mean nothing but the raw hospitalization numbers are what you want. Do you even believe your own bullshit? My god. These people will do absolutely anything to defend Donald. I've never seen anything like it. Keep sucking that ass.

You're too dumb to have an intelligent conversation with. I know the raw hospitalization numbers and they are in-line with the numbers from a month ago even though cases have gone up 10x. Same with deaths, flat even though cases are up 10x.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Just a little heads up ICU’s typically stay at 95%. It’s their single biggest money maker. While I was on vacation last week in South Fl I checked with a friend of mine who is the EMA Director. Out of three hospitals they had 6 COVID patients. Now that’s a rise because the month before they had 2. By the way that county has anywhere from 800k-1.1 mil people in it depending on season. Your numbers appear to window dressing from the media. By the way county where I live has zero COVID patients in a county of 250k population. It is the only hospital in the county.

You're too dumb to have an intelligent conversation with. I know the raw hospitalization numbers and they are in-line with the numbers from a month ago even though cases have gone up 10x. Same with deaths, flat even though cases are up 10x.
So what you’re saying is... lmao

Thanks for pointing out that only 43 out of the 349 hospitals in Fl are full. Were the total number of hospitalizations up 90% because of COVID patients or were there people getting surgeries for other things among the totals? Were those patients then counted as COVID patients if they tested positive while in the hospital for something completely different like has happened elsewhere? Were the ICU patients up 86% because of the virus or were some there because of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, automobile accidents, or even God forbid domestic violence injuries? Numbers on a page mean nothing when important numbers get left out.

Reactions: grbcane
If the hospitals are in such dire need of more ICU beds Why aren’t we sailing the F’n ships again that every liberal said Trump would never make happen?
What about all of the makeshift hospitals that we wasted millions and millions on because of all the fear mongering ?

If the hospitals are in such dire need of more ICU beds Why aren’t we sailing the F’n ships again that every liberal said Trump would never make happen?
What about all of the makeshift hospitals that we wasted millions and millions on because of all the fear mongering ?
Dammit they forgot about those lol... my wife’s uncle opened an overflow hospital in Memphis which still to this day has not seen a single patient.

Just a little heads up ICU’s typically stay at 95%. It’s their single biggest money maker. While I was on vacation last week in South Fl I checked with a friend of mine who is the EMA Director. Out of three hospitals they had 6 COVID patients. Now that’s a rise because the month before they had 2. By the way that county has anywhere from 800k-1.1 mil people in it depending on season. Your numbers appear to window dressing from the media. By the way county where I live has zero COVID patients in a county of 250k population. It is the only hospital in the county.
Sheep keep falling for the media’s hysteria.

Chicken little Cuomo called for temporary hospitals and Trump delivered as well as Samaritans Purse. If needed, it's doable. But that would be a solution, and that's the last thing some are looking for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT