ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis wins again

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Court upholds DeSantis congressional district map which takes away the gerymandered Al Lawson distrct.
Another win for the future President!

Wearing masks reduces the spread of the Virus. along with social distancing, PPEs
Strange that Little Lord Fauci, after spending most of his life studying infectious diseases, stated that wearing a mask does nothing but make the user feel better about themselves, and in fact may make it worse by the constant touching and readjusting of that mask. Please show a study that backs him changing his mind about that so quickly. Keep in mind that my wife caught and nearly died from Covid after catching it from her gynecologist while both were masked.

Strange that Little Lord Fauci, after spending most of his life studying infectious diseases, stated that wearing a mask does nothing but make the user feel better about themselves, and in fact may make it worse by the constant touching and readjusting of that mask. Please show a study that backs him changing his mind about that so quickly. Keep in mind that my wife caught and nearly died from Covid after catching it from her gynecologist while both were masked.
I hope your wife has recovered and she isnt suffering long term effects. I will certainly keep her in my prayers. The OBGYN as well. Studies show hospitals, medical facilities and even Dr's offices are not the most sanitary environments. It isnt easy for medical assistants to keep up with using sanitation supplies, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizers, soap etc., after each patient. There will be times of shortages of personnel.
Currently in Hawaii there are 600+ medical personnel out with COVID-19.
As for proper handling of masks still on your face, you need to adjust the masks by handling the edges but avoid touching the front of the mask.

I hope your wife has recovered and she isnt suffering long term effects. I will certainly keep her in my prayers. The OBGYN as well. Studies show hospitals, medical facilities and even Dr's offices are not the most sanitary environments. It isnt easy for medical assistants to keep up with using sanitation supplies, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizers, soap etc., after each patient. There will be times of shortages of personnel.
Currently in Hawaii there are 600+ medical personnel out with COVID-19.
As for proper handling of masks still on your face, you need to adjust the masks by handling the edges but avoid touching the front of the mask.
Unfortunately, she will probably have lung issues for the rest of her life. I could care less as long as she's still here. The OBGYN never had symptoms. The only masks that actually work well are the N-95's, and that is only with proper fitment and changing them regularly. Still trying to figure out though why Fauci changed his mind with no evidence to show why he suddenly changed course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT