ADVERTISEMENT

Did Alabama go too far?

This is a bad gamble by the Democrats. They really have no platform to run on so they pushed the laws as far as they could go knowing that they have the major media on their side.

They also knew that Republicans would go the other way a get hammered in the media.

With that said, this could be a very bad beat down for the Dems if this goes to the Supreme Court. Everybody already had the right to a abortion if they chose to get one.

This is really just bad politics and in the end many could suffer.

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah ok so you state your opinion over and over, again and again. It’s your opinion (which you have no clue). POVERTY has nothing to do with anything abortion related. Another lie of the left. Can you guys tell the truth? I beginning to wonder if it’s even possible.
Cash, so, are repugs telling the truth???!!! We still haven't had additional news about the water crisis in Flint, Michigan.
Governor Rick Snyder (R) has halted all shipments of bottled water from entering Flint. Majority of the folks living there are African American , many at the poverty level. Imagine newborns, infants not having access to clean water, a basic need. It fits the GOP line of being pro life." Let them drink tainted water." Many have suffered irreparable motor sensory dysfunction due to inaction by the GOP, all because of their belief of those @ the poverty line don't have the means, where with all, the resourcefulness to fight back. You will never convince me there is no correlation between poverty & abortion.

Cash, so, are repugs telling the truth???!!! We still haven't had additional news about the water crisis in Flint, Michigan.
Governor Rick Snyder (R) has halted all shipments of bottled water from entering Flint. Majority of the folks living there are African American , many at the poverty level. Imagine newborns, infants not having access to clean water, a basic need. It fits the GOP line of being pro life." Let them drink tainted water." Many have suffered irreparable motor sensory dysfunction due to inaction by the GOP, all because of their belief of those @ the poverty line don't have the means, where with all, the resourcefulness to fight back. You will never convince me there is no correlation between poverty & abortion.
Link to legitimate source?

First and foremost I trust what you say about as much as a wet fart. Secondly don’t go blaming a problem that was created by a Democrat ran city for decades on the GOP. It sure as hell was not a problem when you couldn’t blame it on somebody else. I’ll look into the rest of what you said but as usual I’m sure it full of half truths.

Reactions: grbcane
I live in Alabama and I couldnt be prouder of my state right now.I hear the libs are planning to not do business here or vacation as well.Dont let the door hit ya on the way out.We dont need your tainted money anyways.We will make it up with conservatives flocking to our state.By the way,did you consider some of the uninsured people dont want health insurance?

First and foremost I trust what you say about as much as a wet fart. Secondly don’t go blaming a problem that was created by a Democrat ran city for decades on the GOP. It sure as hell was not a problem when you couldn’t blame it on somebody else. I’ll look into the rest of what you said but as usual I’m sure it full of half truths.
Cash, to make you feel more comfortable, look up what happened to Ex Gov Snyder yesterday.
Authorities have seized the cell phones of Snyder & then city officials into the Flint water investigation. Cell phone records seized as well.

Cash, to make you feel more comfortable, look up what happened to Ex Gov Snyder yesterday.
Authorities have seized the cell phones of Snyder & then city officials into the Flint water investigation. Cell phone records seized as well.
Too bad they’re not actually investigating how this happened in the first place. Tragic disaster

It is just to get the case in front of the Supreme Court.

The left went one way so the right went the other.

I think when it is said and done the court will rule somewhere in the middle.

I predict that the current court, in any R v. W case that comes before them, will rule that it is “settled law”. I expect the three liberal justices to vote that way, and I fully expect Chief Justice John Roberts to join them with a good possibility that Brett Kavanaugh joins them as well. Jmo

I predict that the current court, in any R v. W case that comes before them, will rule that it is “settled law”. I expect the three liberal justices to vote that way, and I fully expect Chief Justice John Roberts to join them with a good possibility that Brett Kavanaugh joins them as well. Jmo
Trump will then be embarrassed and harassed by the liberal media on his Justice picks and start a Twitter tirade on them. Strategically, he should embrace it and say, “see, fakenews media was wrong, my justice picks were not political after all, all this insanity by crazy liberal for nothing!”

When states o bligate women into child bearing, they institute a form of slavery. State mandated reproduction has two outcomes : women die and orphanages start filling up.war on abortion
In the state of Texas, Gov. Greg Abbott is poised to sign bill 8. The legislation not only requires abortion providers to bury or cremate fetal remains, but also bans the most common second trimester abortion procedure--dilation & evacuation---as well as dilation & extraction, the typical procedure for late-term abortions. Dilation & extraction abortions, are, generally speaking, performed when the mothers life is in danger.
I expect the 1st lawsuits will be from families of women who died to sue the state. There will also be lawsuits that says
"if you force me to have children I cannot afford, you (the state) should pay for the process.
Texas long fought war on abortion access correlates with two trends that bear out Abbott's theory: Since the Lone star state began purposely funneling federal $$$ away from abortion providers in 2011, both maternity mortality rates & birth rates have spiked,mostly among women who rely on govt funds to get medical care.
The state of Texas should pay for a woman's pre natal care. they should pay for the very expensive delivery, They should pay for womens health insurance, They should pay for the upkeep of the children after they are born. That's where the concern seems to cut off with these state officials. Once a infant takes its 1st breath, its out the window,
"see ya!" And , it is really a form of slaveryto force women to have children that they cannot afford and then to say that they have to raise them.
A simple example. "If your drafted into the armed forces, the other situation in which the stateseizes controlof your body, at least you get a roof over your head, you get 3 m3als a day, clothing , and a place to sleep. So, if the state of Texas or any state that wants to follow the same path & is going to do that to women, pay up.

Trump will then be embarrassed and harassed by the liberal media on his Justice picks and start a Twitter tirade on them. Strategically, he should embrace it and say, “see, fakenews media was wrong, my justice picks were not political after all, all this insanity by crazy liberal for nothing!”

Roberts would be the key vote and he’s not a Trump appointee, although Trump would likely spew his 10,000th plus lie and take credit as you describe.

It’s such a can of worms that a 9-0 vote for settled law would not surprise me, but 5-4 or 6-3 more likely as Thomas, Allito, Gorsuch, and 50-50 on Kavanaugh all vote to overturn in their losing dissent.

When states o bligate women into child bearing, they institute a form of slavery. State mandated reproduction has two outcomes : women die and orphanages start filling up.war on abortion
In the state of Texas, Gov. Greg Abbott is poised to sign bill 8. The legislation not only requires abortion providers to bury or cremate fetal remains, but also bans the most common second trimester abortion procedure--dilation & evacuation---as well as dilation & extraction, the typical procedure for late-term abortions. Dilation & extraction abortions, are, generally speaking, performed when the mothers life is in danger.
I expect the 1st lawsuits will be from families of women who died to sue the state. There will also be lawsuits that says
"if you force me to have children I cannot afford, you (the state) should pay for the process.
Texas long fought war on abortion access correlates with two trends that bear out Abbott's theory: Since the Lone star state began purposely funneling federal $$$ away from abortion providers in 2011, both maternity mortality rates & birth rates have spiked,mostly among women who rely on govt funds to get medical care.
The state of Texas should pay for a woman's pre natal care. they should pay for the very expensive delivery, They should pay for womens health insurance, They should pay for the upkeep of the children after they are born. That's where the concern seems to cut off with these state officials. Once a infant takes its 1st breath, its out the window,
"see ya!" And , it is really a form of slaveryto force women to have children that they cannot afford and then to say that they have to raise them.
A simple example. "If your drafted into the armed forces, the other situation in which the stateseizes controlof your body, at least you get a roof over your head, you get 3 m3als a day, clothing , and a place to sleep. So, if the state of Texas or any state that wants to follow the same path & is going to do that to women, pay up.
We are all dumber for having read this. Nobody obligated anyone into birthing children except the people deciding to birth a child. It’s called responsibility. If you don’t want kids walk your lazy ass down to the clinic and get some free condoms. The vast majority can afford them without getting the free ones. But yet again the left refuses to acknowledge the family component here which would eliminate 99.9% of this to begin with. Bunch of f’ing idiots.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
We are all dumber for having read this. Nobody obligated anyone into birthing children except the people deciding to birth a child. It’s called responsibility. If you don’t want kids walk your lazy ass down to the clinic and get some free condoms. The vast majority can afford them without getting the free ones. But yet again the left refuses to acknowledge the family component here which would eliminate 99.9% of this to begin with. Bunch of f’ing idiots.
when women are forced to be subservient, its slavery, period. That's what states Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, etc are doing. That way money can be diverted to appease their cronies.

when women are forced to be subservient, its slavery, period. That's what states Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, etc are doing. That way money can be diverted to appease their cronies.
Blah blah blah you’re avoiding the entire topic of responsibility which is the exact opposite of slavery. It’s mean you have an choice in the matter. Stop with your bullsh-t talking points that make no sense at all.

Subservient? So a man buying and wearing condoms makes women subservient?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Im referring to the anti abortion measures women are facing. so much for your reading comprehension
‘Twas you without reading comprehension seeing you responded to the condom comment with deflective subservient comments. Keep up, snowflake!

Last edited:
Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Just curious, seeing all of those statistics and since this term was being thrown around by the right as much as incest and rape were thrown around by the left, why did they leave out the number abortions that were considered infanticide? Have there actually been any yet?
Any takers on this one?

Canerob, grbcane, Cashville, You are obviously in favor of adoption instead of fetuses aborted, euthanized. Ill point out a few things---perhaps more importantly the idea that adoption is even commonplace. This is false.
Infanticide---the killing of a live infant surviving independently---is illegal. Nationwide. Dr. Kermit Gosnell did this and is serving a life sentence for three murders.
Next, you are implying many people want to adopt babies. There are many unwanted children who sit waiting in foster care. Thousands. This is because the vast majority of adopters want healthy white infants without a history of drug abuse, mental illness and physical abnormalities.
Im sure those that preach adoption their hearts are in the right place, but the facts are skewed. As a human, my heartbeat matters. More importantly, my functioning brain, the indicator of life itself, matters, and if a woman chooses not to carry a fetus to full term, that decision is between patient & physician. Not misguided facts and the legislative branches of government.

Canerob, grbcane, Cashville, You are obviously in favor of adoption instead of fetuses aborted, euthanized. Ill point out a few things---perhaps more importantly the idea that adoption is even commonplace. This is false.
Infanticide---the killing of a live infant surviving independently---is illegal. Nationwide. Dr. Kermit Gosnell did this and is serving a life sentence for three murders.
Next, you are implying many people want to adopt babies. There are many unwanted children who sit waiting in foster care. Thousands. This is because the vast majority of adopters want healthy white infants without a history of drug abuse, mental illness and physical abnormalities.
Im sure those that preach adoption their hearts are in the right place, but the facts are skewed. As a human, my heartbeat matters. More importantly, my functioning brain, the indicator of life itself, matters, and if a woman chooses not to carry a fetus to full term, that decision is between patient & physician. Not misguided facts and the legislative branches of government.
Actually, I am pro choice due to certain circumstances. Just not a fan of abortion being a form of birth control, particularly late term. I say states should decide this for their own and should not involve the federal government. Pretty simple.

Oh my god you’re so full of sh-t! You wouldn’t know this because it’s personal but we are heavily looking at adoption even though we have a child. The vast majority of children adopted are black or Asian. Very few white children are adopted and are the minority. Go to a state site and look it up. My wife and I were just looking today. Most of the DCS kids that are posted at white. Why? Because black babies are aborted on a significantly higher level. It’s a damn shame... there’s more a handful of case studies out there to back that up. By the way case of drug and alcohol abuse are almost identical between white children who are up for adoption and black children. Once again I don’t think you even bothered to do the research. The biggest travesty in my opinion when it comes to adoption are all the groups out there that will help you with adoption for international kids as opposed to the ones who assist with local. Those are our American kids that we are not focusing on.

As for infanticide you guys are trying to make that sh-t legal. You’re baby stepping towards legal child sexual relations too. WTF guys? I mean how can you be ok with that? Just so awful

Oh my god you’re so full of sh-t! You wouldn’t know this because it’s personal but we are heavily looking at adoption even though we have a child. The vast majority of children adopted are black or Asian. Very few white children are adopted and are the minority. Go to a state site and look it up. My wife and I were just looking today. Most of the DCS kids that are posted at white. Why? Because black babies are aborted on a significantly higher level. It’s a damn shame... there’s more a handful of case studies out there to back that up. By the way case of drug and alcohol abuse are almost identical between white children who are up for adoption and black children. Once again I don’t think you even bothered to do the research. The biggest travesty in my opinion when it comes to adoption are all the groups out there that will help you with adoption for international kids as opposed to the ones who assist with local. Those are our American kids that we are not focusing on.

As for infanticide you guys are trying to make that sh-t legal. You’re baby stepping towards legal child sexual relations too. WTF guys? I mean how can you be ok with that? Just so awful

Great job bitch slapping these cuck libtards.

Great job bitch slapping these cuck libtards.
They lie so much that it’s like they don’t even realize when they’re making sh_t up. Next up Hawaiian will try to justify his statement by picking major cities with heavy black population to say he's right lol. Waiting for that one already.

Quit playing mental games with yourself, the fact that you are calling a baby a fetus, shows you have to dress it up, in order to make it more palatable. You say your heartbeat matters, then discount the baby’s, the fact is it’s a baby, a baby is not an appendage attached to the woman’s body, it’s a separate life. It be nice if people would put some thought behind the talking point, a woman’s right to do what she wants with her body. I don’t have the right to end a life with my body. The fact is way too many African American babies are aborted, the numbers are staggering, this procedure was started by a racist, and we’re giving her just what she dreamed of, you and her are on the same side.

You mention research, or the lack of it, which is what Randall Williams, The Missouri state health official sorely lacked when he decided that women seeking a legal abortion from the state's last remaining abortion clinic offering abortion services must 1st submit to a 2nd vaginally invasive, medically unnecessary pelvic exam by order of the Missouri dept of health. Doctors at this clinic do perform pelvic exams right before an abortion, which is understandable. But now the state is saying the doctors must now do a 2nd pelvic exam, which is unnecessary. There already is a 3day waiting period for women seeking an abortion at this clinic. This is punitive. There is more than enough apprehension women who have to go thru this its traumatizing.
PUNITIVE & TRAUMATIZING. I mentioned in a earlier post saying women who are forced to carry a pregnancy full term & forced to bear children is a form of slavery. Slaves suffer from receiving punitive & traumatizing acts.
Forcing women to go thru a 2nd pelvic exam by the state is state sanctioned sex assault. Why would the state of Missouri do this? What is the benefit for the state? Possibly the state govt sees value in forcing women to submit to invasive procedures.
To force doctors to perform a 2nd Pelvic exam must be intolerable for the patient & Doctor. It is the hope of the state all doctors at the last remaining clinic will be overwhelmed with 2nd pelvic exams they (Drs) will throw up their hands & give up & abandon the clinic which would mean with no drs equate to shutting down the clinic.
This isn't the 1st time republicans have tried to hit on the idea of forcing women to submit to invasive procedures. In 2012 Virginia republicans tried to pass mandatory vaginal ultra sound exams. Then Virginia gov Bob McDonald said he would sign the bill. Many Virginia women opposed it, protested, fought back. There was national outrage which forced gov McDonald to backdown & the bill was stripped out of the hands of VA republicans. That's how McDonald got his nickname "Ultrasound Bob" before he withdrew from office amid a corruption & bribery scandal.

You mention research, or the lack of it, which is what Randall Williams, The Missouri state health official sorely lacked when he decided that women seeking a legal abortion from the state's last remaining abortion clinic offering abortion services must 1st submit to a 2nd vaginally invasive, medically unnecessary pelvic exam by order of the Missouri dept of health. Doctors at this clinic do perform pelvic exams right before an abortion, which is understandable. But now the state is saying the doctors must now do a 2nd pelvic exam, which is unnecessary. There already is a 3day waiting period for women seeking an abortion at this clinic. This is punitive. There is more than enough apprehension women who have to go thru this its traumatizing.
PUNITIVE & TRAUMATIZING. I mentioned in a earlier post saying women who are forced to carry a pregnancy full term & forced to bear children is a form of slavery. Slaves suffer from receiving punitive & traumatizing acts.
Forcing women to go thru a 2nd pelvic exam by the state is state sanctioned sex assault. Why would the state of Missouri do this? What is the benefit for the state? Possibly the state govt sees value in forcing women to submit to invasive procedures.
To force doctors to perform a 2nd Pelvic exam must be intolerable for the patient & Doctor. It is the hope of the state all doctors at the last remaining clinic will be overwhelmed with 2nd pelvic exams they (Drs) will throw up their hands & give up & abandon the clinic which would mean with no drs equate to shutting down the clinic.
This isn't the 1st time republicans have tried to hit on the idea of forcing women to submit to invasive procedures. In 2012 Virginia republicans tried to pass mandatory vaginal ultra sound exams. Then Virginia gov Bob McDonald said he would sign the bill. Many Virginia women opposed it, protested, fought back. There was national outrage which forced gov McDonald to backdown & the bill was stripped out of the hands of VA republicans. That's how McDonald got his nickname "Ultrasound Bob" before he withdrew from office amid a corruption & bribery scandal.

I would never demonize someone who’s had an abortion, I know people who have had one, my family is split on the issue. What really troubles me, is when I come across someone with your views, who I view as militant abortion. It appears you think the more abortions we have, the better off it is for society. The other problem I have is the dishonesty, intended or not dealing with abortion, calling a baby a fetus, acting like the government not paying for the abortion, is some terrible injustice. The pro abortion crowd will never admit how ghastly the act is, or admit the torture administered to the baby. The dirty little secret is, it’s a multi billion dollar business, that even profits in selling baby parts.

Last edited:
I would never demonize someone who’s had an abortion, I know people who have had one, my family is split on the issue. What really troubles me, is when I come across someone with your views, who I view as militant abortion. It appears you think the more abortions we have, the better off it is for society. The other problem I have is the dishonesty, intended or not dealing with abortion, calling a baby a fetus, acting like the government not paying for the abortion, is some terrible injustice. The pro abortion crowd will never admit how ghastly the act is, or admit the torture administered to the baby. The dirty little secret is, it’s a multi billion dollar business, that even profits in selling baby parts.
I believe women have a right to choose, have the right to make decisions on reproductive health care.

The states which voted for the ban on abortions for rape victims----rapists have parental rights. I can envision women who are victims of rape spending their entire lives scared to death of their assailants, and now they will have to fight their attackers in court for custody of her children. Not right at all.

The states which voted for the ban on abortions for rape victims----rapists have parental rights. I can envision women who are victims of rape spending their entire lives scared to death of their assailants, and now they will have to fight their attackers in court for custody of her children. Not right at all.
You envision huh? Don’t quit your day job Theresa Caputo.

Reactions: BreakingCane
The rulings in Alabama, Missouri, Kentucky & Mississippi give rapists more rights than women who are victimized by rapists. This will comeback to haunt the GOP caucus for a very long time.
Not even remotely true. That’s just you lashing out because you can’t kill American babies like you want. Truth

Not even remotely true. That’s just you lashing out because you can’t kill American babies like you want. Truth
Yep. The raps it’s do have rights as a parent, but not more than the mother. Another left wing, Lemon/Maddow talking point.

canerob, cash these states will soon have to deal with overcrowded foster homes & orphanages. Their prison systems will suffer also because rapists have a huge advantage knowing they can get away just by thinking with their instruments. Like wise with mental health institutions. Court & judicial systems will also be bursting at the seams.
Of course the only organizations to benefit will be privatized prisons. They are not bound by state & municipal laws so they can come & go as they please. They love streamlining their operations by providing minimal security & staffing, that also incudes small medical staffs, janitorial services, groundskeeping, etc.
The worst part is placing teen boys in the same facility as adult males; never a good idea but they don't care. They are handsomely rewarded by those states that allow it. It doesn't surprise me because the same things are happening to the migrants at the border.
With jails, orphanges, foster homes, courts soon to be overwhelmed I hope neither one of you or your colleagues become victims of violence. You may not be able to get help immediately. Prayers sent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT