ADVERTISEMENT

Elementary School principal will now start dressing as a woman! Congrats Libs!

This fruit says it will do everything it’s it’s power so no one will be effected. Yeah that’s any easy explanation for a parent to explain why Mr Jones became Miss Jokes overnight! Liberals have this country so screwed up!

Parents should hold children out of school. The goverment once jailed Amish for not sending their children to secular public schools. I don’t care if this guy wants to identify as a camel, what gives him the right to drag other people’s kids into this.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Ain't that a bitch. I'm glad I don't have kids going to that school. How in the actual f**k do you explain to a kindergartener why their principal was Mr. Smith yesterday and they're being forced to call it Ms. Smith 24 hours later? GTFOHWTBS and please stop blaming all of this bullshit on liberals Palm. Don't forget Bruce Jenner or whatever it's name is, is a Republican and was a Trump supporter.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Ain't that a bitch. I'm glad I don't have kids going to that school. How in the actual f**k do you explain to a kindergartener why their principal was Mr. Smith yesterday and they're being forced to call it Ms. Smith 24 hours later? GTFOHWTBS and please stop blaming all of this bullshit on liberals Palm. Don't forget Bruce Jenner or whatever it's name is, is a Republican and was a Trump supporter.

The real question isn’t how do you explain it’s why do you have to explain.

Reactions: normsmith
Norm 99% of the Liberals supper this BS, and Bruce Jenner is a conservative fiscal and a liberal in regards to society. That’s not a true Republican. You are either in the boat or out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT