ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Georgia Officials Tampered With and Deleted Hours of Ballot Box Video Before It Was Released to Investigators

Clearly @cems52 you have no clue what fascism means. And clearly you’re too stupid to realize that’s exactly what’s going on between the current administration and the CDC, medical establishment, big pharma and many other corporations.The very definition of fascism.
Ok, King David. Do us a favor and change your moniker.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Doe, Why do you keep fighting yesterday’s battles? Trump lost fair and square. The attempts by DJT and selective followers to relitigate the 2020 election are counterproductive. It takes focus away from current issues (Covid, Russia, inflation, crime, etc) and makes Trump look like a whiner. not a winner. A losing strategy.

Move on, please.
Never stop fighting for America.

Reactions: grbcane
You're a fukking joke, King David. You will learn soon not to come to this board talking smack with nothing to back it up with. Post facts and we can have an intelligent discussion.
I commented on your post you fool. Your LIES were called out and your mad. FOOL

Reactions: grbcane
Cortez,
Common Man! Did you actually read Doerunn's post or just post DNC talking point# 9142? I read Doerunn's post three times just to be sure. I do not find a single use of a five letter word that begins in T and ends in P? I don't see him pointing fingers at blue or red. What he is pointing out is that the chain of custody of the ballots was breeched. There were numerous irregularities. Written election codes were violated by individuals whose job it is to uphold them.

As to relitigating 2020, it is two grumpy old cry baby men; Biden and Clyburn that seem to be doing all the talking about how election laws need to be changed. Please encourage your blue team's geriatric squad to eat their pudding and move on from the 2020 election.
I don’t see it at a 2020 election issue, but more of a 2022 and 2024 election issue as many don’t want to improve the rules for voting so fraud and these other issues don’t occur. We need tighter reigns on voting insure a fair election. I’m not for one party or the other as they both r currently far left and far right. I don’t subscribe to extremism. Also, we have voted in two really poor presidents now, we need moderate change and bipartisan support as the country is getting split in half.

I don’t see it at a 2020 election issue, but more of a 2022 and 2024 election issue as many don’t want to improve the rules for voting so fraud and these other issues don’t occur. We need tighter reigns on voting insure a fair election. I’m not for one party or the other as they both r currently far left and far right. I don’t subscribe to extremism. Also, we have voted in two really poor presidents now, we need moderate change and bipartisan support as the country is getting split in half.
In 2024 we could be looking at Trump v Hillary 2.0.
Now that is progress :eek::eek:

Reactions: cortez55403
In 2024 we could be looking at Trump v Hillary 2.0.
Now that is progress :eek::eek:
Trump will never run again. He keeps hinting at a run to keep donations rolling in. His ego could never withstand another loss. At a recent fundraiser he charged $100,000 per couple to the lemmings who think he will actually run again.

Last edited:
I’m a Dem. But….Please, no Hillary. She has a built in large % of voters who either hate her or don’t trust her. Plus, she’s a lousy campaigner unable to fire up her supporters. She had no business losing to Trump. But she did!

I’m a Dem. But….Please, no Hillary. She has a built in large % of voters who either hate her or don’t trust her. Plus, she’s a lousy campaigner unable to fire up her supporters. She had no business losing to Trump. But she did!
Common Cortez,
Hillary and keep Kamala as VP. The dream team!
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

It would be a reality TV show if those 2 went at it again.

Reactions: central17
Wrong!! Check again!!
I can’t help but notice you spend ten times as much time in the lounge as you do the war room. Our Canes are about to blow up, just be happy. Why are you so miserable all the time? Hell, you were better off when Trump was in office and just seem to be getting worse and worse by the day like you’re soul purpose in life is to spin for the lefts short comings and take a shot at Trump who’s not even in office, at every chance.

don’t know how to break this to you but your posts are completely irrelevant. You being miserable is relevant. Just vote the way you want to vote and give your schtick a rest.

give central his credits due, his last reply was funny as hell. You use to have some good funny zingers too. No offense but you just suck now. It’s depressing even engaging with you.

if you’re going to take a shot at us, at least make it entertaining like you use to. It’s not like any of us are curing the worlds problem on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
I can’t help but notice you spend ten times as much time in the lounge as you do the war room. Our Canes are about to blow up, just be happy. Why are you so miserable all the time? Hell, you were better off when Trump was in office and just seem to be getting worse and worse by the day like you’re soul purpose in life is to spin for the lefts short comings and take a shot at Trump who’s not even in office, at every chance.

don’t know how to break this to you but your posts are completely irrelevant. You being miserable is relevant. Just vote the way you want to vote and give your schtick a rest.

give central his credits due, his last reply was funny as hell. You use to have some good funny zingers too. No offense but you just suck now. It’s depressing even engaging with you.

if you’re going to take a shot at us, at least make it entertaining like you use to. It’s not like any of us are curing the worlds problem on here.
I assume your comment that our "Canes are about to blow up" was meant as a positive...

I'm miserable cuz we have right wing nutjobs spurring lies non-stop. Nutjobs like you!!

Strange as it might sound, I may have to give CEMS a little credit. As you spoke of the big picture of being a positive Canes fan, CEMS is a proud member of the team Blue Bidenista's. He does rep his team. But can you imagine how difficult it is these days to be a team Blue fan? Seriously you have to somehow defend and support:
* Biden moving steadily towards dementia.
* Biden farting (or worse) in front of foreign dignitaries and the Pope.
* Rampant inflation. Especially on energy and food.
* Lack of availability of many basic products.
* A southern border completely out of control.
* Surrender to the Taliban.
* Putin laughing at us.
* China pushing us around like a kid brother
* Hunter Biden selling his farts
* Kamala Harris cackling
* Pelosi chewing her dentures
* Merrick Garland spying on Loudon County parents while getting CRT cash
* AOC and the squad
* Pete Buttipieg taking a Limo 5 miles to hop on his bike for the last block because he is green
And so much more.

Most of the old Cane Sport team blue is too embarrassed to defend the daily shit show. They just have given up repping the Blue. So CEM's tries extra hard by posting something nasty and stupid about every post that shines light on the Biden cockroach policies. He tries to distract because there is no logical defense of the sheer corruption and ineptitude of the current regime.

Common 6882, you would probably not be in a great mood if you had to sell spam and MD 20-20 as fine dining everyday. And as to CEMS getting female attention, well the price of EVERYTHING has gone up. That too is probably part of his recent grumpiness.

Last edited:
Strange as it might sound, I may have to give CEMS a little credit. As you spoke of the big picture of being a positive Canes fan, CEMS is a proud member of the team Blue Bidenista's. He does rep his team. But can you imagine how difficult it is these days to be a team Blue fan? Seriously you have to somehow defend and support:
* Biden moving steadily towards dementia.
* Biden farting (or worse) in front of foreign dignitaries and the Pope.
* Rampant inflation. Especially on energy and food.
* Lack of availability of many basic products.
* A southern border completely out of control.
* Surrender to the Taliban.
* Putin laughing at us.
* China pushing us around like a kid brother
* Hunter Biden selling his farts
* Kamala Harris cackling
* Pelosi chewing her dentures
* Merrick Garland spying on Loudon County parents while getting CRT cash
* AOC and the squad
* Pete Buttipieg taking a Limo 5 miles to hop on his bike for the last block because he is green
And so much more.

Most of the old Cane Sport team blue is too embarrassed to defend the daily shit show. They just have given up repping the Blue. So CEM's tries extra hard by posting something nasty and stupid about every post that shines light on the Biden cockroach policies. He tries to distract because there is no logical defense of the sheer corruption and ineptitude of the current regime.

Common 6882, you would probably not be in a great mood if you had to sell spam and MD 20-20 as fine dining everyday. And as to CEMS getting female attention, well the price of EVERYTHING has gone up. That too is probably part of his recent grumpiness.
Speaking of corruption, how is Trump's voter fraud case in Georgia going?

Who ever started this Post needs to get over it. Damn, Life goes on regardless of who's in the White House. I'm tired of even discussing that Shhhhh. It's over and done with. Move on .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT