ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Georgia Officials Tampered With and Deleted Hours of Ballot Box Video Before It Was Released to Investigators

It's time for you to get that jab and wear the diaper. Utah's covid numbers still not looking good.
A jab for a virus that 99.5% of those that get it will survive? Luckily the state legislature overturned the mask mandates that Salt Lake and Summit tried to ram through. Figures the two Dem enclaves are still trying to go against the science when it comes to masks. Utah still top 5 in lowest deaths per capita and even with higher case numbers, ICU visits are not following that same pattern and are about the same as they were 3 months ago.

A jab for a virus that 99.5% of those that get it will survive? Luckily the state legislature overturned the mask mandates that Salt Lake and Summit tried to ram through. Figures the two Dem enclaves are still trying to go against the science when it comes to masks. Utah still top 5 in lowest deaths per capita and even with higher case numbers, ICU visits are not following that same pattern and are about the same as they were 3 months ago.
According to the report I saw today, Utah is # 4 in deaths per capita. Not good.

According to the report I saw today, Utah is # 4 in deaths per capita. Not good.
Fake news. 4100 deaths with 3.3 million people. You can do the math if you'd like. If that's too hard, just Google Covid deaths per capita by state.

Yes. Thanks.

Will Don Jr. take his girlfriend, Kimberly, with him? 😝
Got an RNC money ask yesterday. In addition to the 3 pages of all the ways I can pay, they included a survey of 1 to 10 approval of potential Presidential candidates. I gagged when I saw Donny Jr. listed.

Reactions: cortez55403
It’s the government/hospitals killing people. Live free!!! No coercion!!!

You have been wrong about COVID from the beginning but now you're an expert.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You've been lied to from the beginning. CDC finally admitted that your face diaper was just a prop, just like Fauci said until he got stars in his eyes. Did you bother to look up Utah's per capita death rate yet? Just one more thing I've been right about.

You've been lied to from the beginning. CDC finally admitted that your face diaper was just a prop, just like Fauci said until he got stars in his eyes. Did you bother to look up Utah's per capita death rate yet? Just one more thing I've been right about.
I saw the stat yesterday no need to look it up. Wear your diaper.

Please share this "significant" evidence with us? To do so, makes "common sense".

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
It’s already been shared thousands of times…. Unfortunately you’re glued to the mockingbird press media propaganda cnn, Fox, msnbc etc etc etc

Reactions: grbcane
You sound like a crazed right winger. Today you will announce the sky is falling.
No that’s what the “chicken little” media does. They also teach you how to label and divide people with terms like “crazed right winger”. Enjoy the beach with your head stuck in the sand.

No that’s what the “chicken little” media does. They also teach you how to label and divide people with terms like “crazed right winger”. Enjoy the beach with your head stuck in the sand.
You bring your azz on this site and call Biden and Dems names but you're innocent? GTFOH

Not yet but you need to get yours, Utah is failing biggly. Must me that right wing leadership that does not believe in science.
4th lowest deaths per capita says they're not failing at all. What does the CDC and science think about your cute little face diaper?

In other words, you got nothing. Show us your evidence or STFU.
You’re an obvious sheep…. Make sure too vaccinate yourself to near death. Once you realize they’ve lied to you then maybe we can work on your God given natural immunity.

They love it!! Try it. It might save your life.
Sorry, I'm not that gullible to believe that a piece of cloth will stop Covid. Even the fancy N95 masks don't do much unless they're properly fitted and thrown out on a regular basis. Going to pick up my motocross bike from the shop to do some riding this weekend on a track down in Mesquite Nevada.

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands who have died from Covid. Are you really that dumb?
Tell that to the 17,000 doctors who are bringing suit to the government/medical establishment for crimes against humanity. Is your head really buried that deep in the sand? Ever heard of “The Great Barrington declaration”.

Got an RNC money ask yesterday. In addition to the 3 pages of all the ways I can pay, they included a survey of 1 to 10 approval of potential Presidential candidates. I gagged when I saw Donny Jr. listed.
Whose your “most approved” candidate, if I may ask?

4th lowest deaths per capita says they're not failing at all. What does the CDC and science think about your cute little face diaper?
The CDC is a corrupt private company masquerading around as if they’re a government agency. How much money has Bill Gates given to the CDC to booster his billions of dollar investment into vaccines therefore pushing for vaccine mandates.

Sorry, I'm not that gullible to believe that a piece of cloth will stop Covid. Even the fancy N95 masks don't do much unless they're properly fitted and thrown out on a regular basis. Going to pick up my motocross bike from the shop to do some riding this weekend on a track down in Mesquite Nevada.
Man that sounds great.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Been a few months since I've ridden and didn't ride much last year so just going to get some track time in. I'm in nowhere near racing shape right now. Damn Utah winters.
I don't care what kind of shape you're in, just taking a bike down to Mesquite, NV beats the hell out of yard work.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
DeSantis and Noem. Have become a big believer in Governors and in the originalist founding of federalism and states rights. NY, Mass, NJ, Cal, Or and Ill can secede and leave the rest of us alone while they find their Marxist utopia.
Will you continue looking for your Fascist utopia cuz it ain't here as Trump hoped it would be?

Will you continue looking for your Fascist utopia cuz it ain't here as Trump hoped it would be?
Clearly @cems52 you have no clue what fascism means. And clearly you’re too stupid to realize that’s exactly what’s going on between the current administration and the CDC, medical establishment, big pharma and many other corporations.The very definition of fascism.

Clearly @cems52 you have no clue what fascism means. And clearly you’re too stupid to realize that’s exactly what’s going on between the current administration and the CDC, medical establishment, big pharma and many other corporations.The very definition of fascism.
You clearly missed on what Trump was trying to do with his Putinish behavior.

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism which is characterized by dictatorial power and forcible suppression of the opposition. Does this sound like the kind of government Trump was hoping for when he tried to overthrow our government? When Trump tried to bribe Ukraine he was attempting to shut down his chief rival, Joe Biden, which is aligned with one of the tenets of fascism that is suppressing the opposition. Even your moniker suggests you're a Fascist. King David! How juvenile.

Stop showing your ignorance everyday.

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism which is characterized by dictatorial power and forcible suppression of the opposition. Does this sound like the kind of government Trump was hoping for when he tried to overthrow our government? When Trump tried to bribe Ukraine he was attempting to shut down his chief rival, Joe Biden, which is aligned with one of the tenets of fascism that is suppressing the opposition. Even your moniker suggests you're a Fascist. King David! How juvenile.

Stop showing your ignorance everyday.
Ok cnn, Fox, msnbc. 👌 What a moron 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT