ADVERTISEMENT

FISA Application for Carter Page Warrant

Look, the evidence is overwhelming Trump and his gangstas worked with the Russians to tilt the election in Trump's favor. As for your "evidence", you got none that says otherwise. Trump's presidency is a fraud!!
It’s not overwhelming at all! That’s your first lie. There’s literally no evidence to support your theory.

Reactions: grbcane
That surprises me, so it really IS all about Trump. I just don't see it I guess, he's a buffoon at times but I think he's trying to do the right thing.

Deal!
So you really understand my feelings, I think Trump is a morally corrupt person. I also feel Trump has no respect for our laws or mores. He would do what benefits himself and his family and friends. He would even lift the sanctions against Russia.

Reactions: klbcec
Bro, no disrespect but I loathe Trump unlike any other Republican president. He embodies all that I thought most Americans dislike. For about 30% of the population, I was wrong. For your support of Trump your party will pay a heavy price in November.
For most it's about business environment, taxes, illegal immigration, religious rights, supreme court, etc. Trump aligns with these issues, so people are willing to put up with the stink. Plus, he's willing to actually do what he promised. Conservatives worst nightmare is another George Bush.

For most it's about business environment, taxes, illegal immigration, religious rights, supreme court, etc. Trump aligns with these issues, so people are willing to put up with the stink. Plus, he's willing to actually do what he promised. Conservatives worst nightmare is another George Bush.
I like W. Not his policies!

NFL stands for " not for long". Lol
Bro, no disrespect but I loathe Trump unlike any other Republican president. He embodies all that I thought most Americans dislike. For about 30% of the population, I was wrong. For your support of Trump your party will pay a heavy price in November.

Really??? Looks like you got some work to do. 95% of those toss-ups are incumbent Republicans. Lots of luck.:D

https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html

And yet wasn’t it Mueller who stated President Trump was not a suspect?

The reality is we won't know the sheer extent of collusion until after Mueller publishes his report.

There is however already a strong circumstantial case for it based on what is in the public domain up to now about people in Trump's campaign/orbit (for which Trump is directly responsible).

- Don Jr. meeting with Russian agent
- Kushner attempting to set up backchannel with Russian embassy
- Don Jr. getting wiretapped talking to Alexander Torshin
- Pappadopolous working with Russian intel to get dirt on Hillary
- Roger Stone communicating with Wikileaks and the GRU

Deeper dive here - http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...evidence-of-trumps-collusion-with-russia.html

Now cems, tell everyone what Flynn was indicted for, when the meeting took place, and if President Trump was involved. You can do it ole boy. Don’t be shy.

You got anything else you want to lie about, I meant tell this board?

Cems knows but he’s been told via the surrogates that each of these indictments will lead to President Trumps impeachment and he holds out hope. Not even mueller himself can convince him otherwise but who knows maybe in the end they’ll find something but times running out. The scotus vote is coming soon.

Manafort was inducted for acting as an unregistered agent 10 years ago lol. No Hint to do with Trump. Mueller was hoping to squeeze him.

Last edited:
Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT