ADVERTISEMENT

FISA Application for Carter Page Warrant

If you are an accountant I would advice your clients to seek another "bean" counter. Based on my review of these numbers there are 31 Republican seats that are toss up vs 2 for Dems. Who is in a stronger position?

The Republicans, Incumbents always have the advantage. By the way, I do pretty good for myself. LOL.

I hate it for him.

It's all part of the master plan. NormSmith is kinda moderate but also falls into the trap. It's never good to lose your temper. The way to beat Dems is death by 1,000 cuts. Laughing all the way. NEVER lose your cool. Just keep voting. There is a faction that wants to destroy this country. It won't happen. Ever.

I respect normsmith and most of the other libs. We just have a difference of opinion on what’s best for our country at times.

It's all part of the master plan. NormSmith is kinda moderate but also falls into the trap. It's never good to lose your temper. The way to beat Dems is death by 1,000 cuts. Laughing all the way. NEVER lose your cool. Just keep voting. There is a faction that wants to destroy this country. It won't happen. Ever.

@cems52 getting curbstomped so he trying to change the topic and deflect lol.

Let me know when one of your posts comes to fruition. Nothing you've posted has come true. I'm still waiting on your prediction that Obama was going to jail for wiretapping Trump Tower. Still waiting for Hillary to be indicted. Still waiting for any Dem to be indicted. You're losing credibility.

Why did Trump hire a criminal to be his campaign manager?
He didn’t know of his past as it was in 2006. Plus if you actually arrested everyone for acting as an unregistered agent 80% of DC would be in a federal prison. I.e. John Kerry and his attempt to save that sh#tty Iran deal.

Let me know when one of your posts comes to fruition. Nothing you've posted has come true. I'm still waiting on your prediction that Obama was going to jail for wiretapping Trump Tower. Still waiting for Hillary to be indicted. Still waiting for any Dem to be indicted. You're losing credibility.
Ummmm I stated exactly what happened that was later released in the Nunes Memo lol. Trying to discredit because you look like a clown?

Ummmm I stated exactly what happened that was later released in the Nunes Memo lol. Trying to discredit because you look like a clown?

Nunes? Really? He's tied with Pelosi for the biggest hack in DC.

Look, we can all agree, Trump didn't surround himself with best "people"... Flynn, Mandatory, Papadopoulos, Page... Just some poor choices who happened to be crooks.

Speaking of your hero Nunes, the FISA release even discredit the Nunes memo. You are becoming a joke to continually fall for these lies. Lol

He didn’t know of his past as it was in 2006. Plus if you actually arrested everyone for acting as an unregistered agent 80% of DC would be in a federal prison. I.e. John Kerry and his attempt to save that sh#tty Iran deal.
Was Kerry charged with a crime or are you doing your typical cop street justice bulkshzzt? Last I heard Manafort was also charged with money laundering. Was Kerry?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT