ADVERTISEMENT

Flash back to my younger years

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
Wrestling or boxing there was always some one that you looked up to. Some one that was your want to be that, you you gave it your all to take their spot.

Let’s hope that those players if you will have enough leadership to challenge these young bucks to go the distance and take that challenge. Nothing wrong with calling out the best players on your team. It’s no disrespect to the seniors. Qyuite the opposite.

i was a freshman and a senior as a wrestler and I can honestly say that when you do what you have to do, you win and everything else falls into place.

it’s crazy how many players that are better than you get kicked off the team. They get injured. They quit for what ever reason, etc.

i was never that good of a wrestler, I just out lasted every one else and probably wanted more than any one else. It was more important to me.

this is what sets our three stars apart from a&m’s bought 5 stars. Hopefully any way.

mario has to set the tone that manny never did. He will. Let’s go canes!

i truly believe we have a&m’s number. No way they match our prep and intensity. Mario is a mad mad man and that is what it takes. Jimbo is a fraud.

these are the facts of life/sports!

Mario, jason tayler, ed reed, zo, etc.. that standard is back and the resources are there

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT