ADVERTISEMENT

George Papadopoulos Sentencing Memo

Liar!! You're now speaking Trumpebonics. Happens all the time when you have your head stuck too far up Trump's ass. Smh
I'll attempt to stay on point for you and simplify things even further, again, NAFTA.

I'll attempt to stay on point for you and simplify things even further, again, NAFTA.
Iddb.gif

This discussion is not that complex for you to assert our posts were about Trump asking other countries "to do their fair share". Show me where we were discussing that? Are you now making up shzzt to fit your rambling thoughts?
You said most of the countries in the free world dislike Trump - If true I’m giving out a valid answer why-he’s taking $$$$ out of their pockets by asking them to contribute their fair share and you can throw in his tarrifs also - he has put this country first - no more pussyfication like under Obama

You said most of the countries in the free world dislike Trump - If true I’m giving out a valid answer why-he’s taking $$$$ out of their pockets by asking them to contribute their fair share and you can throw in his tarrifs also - he has put this country first - no more pussyfication like under Obama
Ok....continue rambling.

Yes only about 1% of the National budget which is STILL more than any country in the world except China . What’s that got to do with Trump asking other countries to do their fair share (NATO and the UN ) I’m against giving foreign aid to anybody that hates our guts . You damn well better have a strong military in today’s world Thank God Trump realizes that .

Thanks. As always, it is about facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT