ADVERTISEMENT

Germany’s Not Laughing Now – Russia Reverses Gas Flow of Key Pipeline Serving Europe

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida

Germany laughed at President Trump at the UN when the President warned about being dependent on Russian oil and gas. Today the gas lines into Europe from Russia are no longer sending natural gas to Europe. They’re not laughing anymore.

The Germans and the rest of Europe better hope that spring comes fast. The Daily Caller reports:

Part of a key pipeline transporting natural gas from Russia to Europe suddenly reversed its flow direction Tuesday, Reuters reported.
Flows in the Yamal-Europe pipeline, which sends natural gas to Germany via Poland, were recorded going eastward away from Europe on Tuesday morning, data from the European firm Gascade showed, Reuters reported, citing data from German network operator Gascade. Flows leaving Germany were moving at a whopping 4.3 million kilowatt-hours per hour at one section of the pipeline.
TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE... Aaron Babbitt: 'We Will Drag Our Bloody Stumps Across The Ground Before We Stop Fighting For Ashli'
The pipeline is operated by the Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom and is one of three routes the company uses to export natural gas to western Europe. The Yamal-Europe pipeline is responsible for 10% of the region’s natural gas supplies, meaning a substantial flow shift could lead to much higher energy prices for many European consumers.
Overall, Russia is responsible for approximately 47% of European gas imports, the most recent Eurostat data showed.
“If Russia stops the gas supply to Europe, it could have a seismic impact on European energy,” International Energy Agency (IEA) Executive Director Fatih Birol told the Guardian in an interview last month. “(Russia) has to consider the consequences if existing oil and gas supplies to Europe are halted.”
President Trump spoke in front of the United Nations and warned Germany about being dependent on Russian oil and gas. They laughed at him.
german-officials-laugh-trump-UN-345x181.jpg

Now, who’s laughing?

They will just replace one dictator with another. Who gives a shit what Trump said. Stop beating off Russia and their propaganda machine. That's what it is designed to do. It's Germanys business who they rely on for Gas not our business. The Germans can find alternate solutions to make up for the 40% of their fuel supply. Right now there is a war and Germany is part of NATO so don't think NATO won't come together to assist them on this.

lol you are a clown. Germany finally paid up on their debt to nato, now buying planes from us because of the russian invasion. They are in the midst of shutting down all of their nuclear power plants ie relying on russian oil and gas and lng. We have bases in germany to help protect them and they are not doing their part. SOO here is a little lesson. No one buys oil or lng from russia ie they have no money to fund anything. So go eat some cotton candy and suck your thumb in the corner of the room. You are out of your depth.

lol you are a clown. Germany finally paid up on their debt to nato, now buying planes from us because of the russian invasion. They are in the midst of shutting down all of their nuclear power plants ie relying on russian oil and gas and lng. We have bases in germany to help protect them and they are not doing their part. SOO here is a little lesson. No one buys oil or lng from russia ie they have no money to fund anything. So go eat some cotton candy and suck your thumb in the corner of the room. You are out of your depth.
Who is a clown? Speak directly. Not cowardly. If you have something to say then say it directly. Germany and everyone in NATO relies on each other. That's no lesson son. Everyone already knows this. That doesn't have a thing to do with anything because we are going to protect our allies and it isn't contingent on "doing their part". You sound like Trump and that's why he is such a loser nobody in the free world respects but you. This is big boy balling and everything isn't for profit. Was Trump doing his part when he left his creditors to pay his debt on his 6 bankruptcies? You people are such marks. Grow the hell up!

Reactions: bunky2 and cems52
LOL! Well said.

Trump sure is right about everything? Was he right about Covid 19 being a media hoax? Was he right about going from 15 cases to no cases for Covid? You dudes are such Marks for the propaganda machines of the world.

Reactions: cems52
Trump sure is right about everything? Was he right about Covid 19 being a media hoax? Was he right about going from 15 cases to no cases for Covid? You dudes are such Marks for the propaganda machines of the world.
Please show the WHOLE videos of these allegations. Russia Russia Russia now we are paying the price of joementia and camelhoe incompetence. Along with those lying POS's schumer and pelosi.

Please show the WHOLE videos of these allegations. Russia Russia Russia now we are paying the price of joementia and camelhoe incompetence. Along with those lying POS's schumer and pelosi.
WTF difference is you seeing videos going to do? NOTHING! If you haven't caught on to this POS by now it ain't happening in a video. It ain't happening if Trump walked up to you tomorrow and admitted this. You would find some excuse. Don't get me wrong. I don't care. You believe what you want to believe.....it's your business if you want to follow this POS off the end of a Cliff:

Who is a clown? Speak directly. Not cowardly. If you have something to say then say it directly. Germany and everyone in NATO relies on each other. That's no lesson son. Everyone already knows this. That doesn't have a thing to do with anything because we are going to protect our allies and it isn't contingent on "doing their part". You sound like Trump and that's why he is such a loser nobody in the free world respects but you. This is big boy balling and everything isn't for profit. Was Trump doing his part when he left his creditors to pay his debt on his 6 bankruptcies? You people are such marks. Grow the hell up!
I told you so is being immature! It's time huddle up with our allies, and do what is next!! Our freedom, way of life is on the line!

I told you so is being immature! It's time huddle up with our allies, and do what is next!! Our freedom, way of life is on the line!
Yes, Germany is our ally at the end of the day and has been for a very long time. That's not changing. We are supporting each other and we are going to stand for democracy. We are not worrying about who is paying their fair share. That's silly. It's not a business transaction or what's in it for me situation It's called an alliance. France is Germanies biggest ally but we are going to huddle up as you said and we are going to make a stand.

Last edited:
Reactions: bunky2
Yes, Germany is our ally at the end of the day and has been for a very long time. That's not changing. We are supporting each other and we are going to stand for democracy. We are not worrying about who is paying their fair share. That's silly. It's not a business transaction or what's in it for me situation It's called an alliance. France is Germanies biggest ally but we are going to huddle up as you said and we are going to make a stand.
The superficiality of your thinking is astounding.NATO allies are supposed to put 2% of their budget to defense spending, but they weren't , making them seem weaker to Putin. They also put themselves in a weak position by becoming too dependent on Russian energy. This all helped embolden Putin, and now you see the result. NATO including America was a day late and a dollar short on everything- sanctions, military aid, etc.
You waste a lot of space on here with incoherent word salad ,similar to Harris, whom you told us you admire for her brilliance. Still feel that way?

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
The superficiality of your thinking is astounding.NATO allies are supposed to put 2% of their budget to defense spending, but they weren't , making them seem weaker to Putin. They also put themselves in a weak position by becoming too dependent on Russian energy. This all helped embolden Putin, and now you see the result. NATO including America was a day late and a dollar short on everything- sanctions, military aid, etc.
You waste a lot of space on here with incoherent word salad ,similar to Harris, whom you told us you admire for her brilliance. Still feel that way?
The audacity to speak to anyone like this is because you are merely following Donald Trump who tried to destroy our democracy on the basis of an election lie....which is purely astounding to someone like me. You had no idea what anyone what paying before Donald Trump started spewing this ridiculous high school girl nonsense that isn't the point of NATO.

NATO has nothing to do with Putin. No honorable country or any country that is part of NATO would respect someone like Donald Trump. Money OR how much countries contribute have nothing to do with the point of NATO. Nobody gives a shit who seems weak to Putin. Who TF is Putin? Someone that doesn't even want NATO to exist just like every other dictator. So, you care what a dictator thinks of NATO? He is a dictator set on destroying NATO.

You guys continue to come here to wack off a dictator like Putin and tell us how smart he is, following Trumps footsteps but the fact is nobody with morales respects him or any dictator like him.

Not sure what that incoherent rant was about. Nobody mentioned Trump, and nobody supports Putin. The point was Putin sensed weakness on the part of America and NATO so he struck. He has leverage over Europe , because they depend on him for energy.

The audacity to speak to anyone like this is because you are merely following Donald Trump who tried to destroy our democracy on the basis of an election lie....which is purely astounding to someone like me. You had no idea what anyone what paying before Donald Trump started spewing this ridiculous high school girl nonsense that isn't the point of NATO.

NATO has nothing to do with Putin. No honorable country or any country that is part of NATO would respect someone like Donald Trump. Money OR how much countries contribute have nothing to do with the point of NATO. Nobody gives a shit who seems weak to Putin. Who TF is Putin? Someone that doesn't even want NATO to exist just like every other dictator. So, you care what a dictator thinks of NATO? He is a dictator set on destroying NATO.

You guys continue to come here to wack off a dictator like Putin and tell us how smart he is, following Trumps footsteps but the fact is nobody with morales respects him or any dictator like him.
???

You really just posted that???? You had about .0001% of credibility left ( if that)............Jesus, you can't make this shit up........biggest fraud on this board I've seen in over 20 years here
Still no response to a clearly worded post but I'm the fraud? You continue to dodge pointed questions because you can't stomach the truth like many right wing nutjobs. I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself. Here is that post again.

I'm waiting!!

Still no response to a clearly worded post but I'm the fraud? You continue to dodge pointed questions because you can't stomach the truth like many right wing nutjobs. I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself. Here is that post again.

I'm waiting!!
One of them asked for video evidence of this which I provided. I haven't heard from that person since. Not even 2 Minutes into the video Trump is saying these things....LOL. This is why I simply can not take Trump supporters seriously. I don't care how many times they talk about Bidens Dementia. Hell, at least he has an excuse if he has Dementia....LOL. What's Trumps excuse for causing an additional hundreds of thousands of deaths unnecessarily. Anyone that watches that video will understand that Trump should be in a prison for what he has done to this country. So nobody better not every quote his stupid ass as being right about anything to me.

Reactions: cems52

I'm waiting!!
Honestly , u are just soooo far gone … not even worth my time

One of them asked for video evidence of this which I provided. I haven't heard from that person since. Not even 2 Minutes into the video Trump is saying these things....LOL. This is why I simply can not take Trump supporters seriously. I don't care how many times they talk about Bidens Dementia. Hell, at least he has an excuse if he has Dementia....LOL. What's Trumps excuse for causing an additional hundreds of thousands of deaths unnecessarily. Anyone that watches that video will understand that Trump should be in a prison for what he has done to this country. So nobody better not every quote his stupid ass as being right about anything to me.
That's precisely why I don't take most of them seriously. You corner them with facts and watch them run like cock roaches.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: cdwright40
That's precisely why I don't take most of them seriously. You corner them with facts and watch them run like cock roaches.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Jesus , 2 idiots slapping each other’s asses … sad , sad state of affairs ….

Reactions: utatem
Honestly , u are just soooo far gone … not even worth my time
We are waiting on an intelligent response from you. Are you capable of doing that? Or do we get the typical right wing response of, you have no credibility or you're a fraud. I'm accustomed to you and other Republicans deflecting to avoid answering a simple question like, did Trump lose a fair and free election?

Trump was obviously correct.
Too bad Germany capitulated before the Atomic Bomb was finished. Should have been dropped on them. The Germans used the Ukrainians during WW2 as Concentration camp guards as part of the SS. They were the Ukrainian SS. The worst thing that could happen is for the Germans to mobilize. I don't give a rats ass for that side of the world. The Russians have already proven to lack militarily. Germany is not our ally!

Trump was obviously correct.
Too bad Germany capitulated before the Atomic Bomb was finished. Should have been dropped on them. The Germans used the Ukrainians during WW2 as Concentration camp guards as part of the SS. They were the Ukrainian SS. The worst thing that could happen is for the Germans to mobilize. I don't give a rats ass for that side of the world. The Russians have already proven to lack militarily. Germany is not our ally!
Yes Germany is our Ally. You are talking about Hitler in WWII dude....LMAO. I think you are a bit out of date. A lot has happened since then. That was a German dictator....which is why we don't like dictators right? SMFH...that would be like me saying I hate the United states because Washington had slaves.

Yes Germany is our Ally. You are talking about Hitler in WWII dude....LMAO. I think you are a bit out of date. A lot has happened since then. That was a German dictator....which is why we don't like dictators right? SMFH...that would be like me saying I hate the United states because Washington had slaves.
Some people don't like Washington or Jefferson because they were slave owners. How about all those Confederate statues taken down! Did you forget about that? How can you brush off the millions of innocent people killed during WW2 by the Nazi's and their collaborators? The Russians alone killed 20 million under Stalin. History is repeating itself. You are an Ostrich with your head in the sand.

Reactions: grbcane

Germany laughed at President Trump at the UN when the President warned about being dependent on Russian oil and gas. Today the gas lines into Europe from Russia are no longer sending natural gas to Europe. They’re not laughing anymore.

The Germans and the rest of Europe better hope that spring comes fast. The Daily Caller reports:

President Trump spoke in front of the United Nations and warned Germany about being dependent on Russian oil and gas. They laughed at him.
german-officials-laugh-trump-UN-345x181.jpg

Now, who’s laughing?
Couldnt happen to a better country.
Home of the historically worst crimes, perpetuated on mankind!!!!!!!
Fuk Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pffft

Reactions: Allied2651
No real country didn't laugh at President Trump. He is a joke. I can't blame them. The dictators were laughing too....although he thought they were pals in his head. What a loser.

Couldnt happen to a better country.
Home of the historically worst crimes, perpetuated on mankind!!!!!!!
Fuk Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pffft

This is harsh on your average German in the present who denounces what happened in the 1940s. Most Germans of the present are about as anti-fasicst as it gets.

This is harsh on your average German in the present who denounces what happened in the 1940s. Most Germans of the present are about as anti-fasicst as it gets.
Give them a depression and food lines, a guy with a stupid looking mustache and they will be goose stepping down the Berlin Strasse again. Bet on it.

Reactions: majus12
When you think of Germany you dont think of Facism, Raoul, you think Nazism, and 6 MILLION Jews, totalling 10 million human beings exterminated!

No real country didn't laugh at President Trump. He is a joke. I can't blame them. The dictators were laughing too....although he thought they were pals in his head. What a loser.
COMPLETE BULL SH!T.
The entire world is STILL ignoring or laughing at uncle joe.
Saudi Arabia WONT EVEN TAKE HIS PHONE CALL
You truly are an emotional, small, shallow minded, liberal fuktard
You make shit up in your pathetic mindset, to simply justify your middle school emotional status
Thanks for another laugh at your expense!
Pffft

COMPLETE BULL SH!T.
The entire world is STILL ignoring or laughing at uncle joe.
Saudi Arabia WONT EVEN TAKE HIS PHONE CALL
You truly are an emotional, small, shallow minded, liberal fuktard
You make shit up in your pathetic mindset, to simply justify your middle school emotional status
Thanks for another laugh at your expense!
Pffft
No it is not bullshit and no whataboutism is going to make it any different. These are facts and the facts are the entire civilized world felt Trump was a clown who got out of the paris accord agreement. Which is vital to the free world.

Being angry and stomping your feet and talking in caps doesn't scare anyone. We don't care....and nobody gives a shit if the saudis pick up Bidens call. So what? Screw them...and the hell with Putin and anyone like them.

No it is not bullshit and no whataboutism is going to make it any different. These are facts and the facts are the entire civilized world felt Trump was a clown who got out of the paris accord agreement. Which is vital to the free world.

Being angry and stomping your feet and talking in caps doesn't scare anyone. We don't care....and nobody gives a shit if the saudis pick up Bidens call. So what? Screw them...and the hell with Putin and anyone like them.
Your truly are nothing more than a redundant fuktard!!!
Highlighting words is for emphasis, not an attempt to “scare anyone”.
Typical liberal donkey, always trying to deflect.

Paris Accord????? You bring up environmental issues???
When America leads the world in those efforts.
Believe what you choose,
NO WARS UNDER TRUMP
# I’m just another TDS victim
Pfffft

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
YOUR IGNORANCE GROWS DAILY
Dismissing the worlds greatest crimes against mankind on a “German dictator”????
FUJK YOU, you pathetic clueless twit!!!
STFU!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT