ADVERTISEMENT

Got a question

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
when president Trump called the NFL players that would not stand for National Anthem SOB was he
wrong ? This question is for no balls CD , ripples cems52, and all there merry followers "

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Yes. Like it or not we all have 1st amendment rights. And when you get sworn into military service you swear to uphold the constitution (including the 1st amendment) not a song. Personally I wouldn't kneel for the anthem but everyone has that right and thank God we live in a country that we do have that right. I know some people are offended by it and I get that. However, like it or not, it is their right to do it. I don't want to live in a country where allegiance to a symbol is mandatory. Just allegiance to our constitution.

No. He wasn’t saying they didn’t have the right to do it, rather that they were SOBs for doing it. That’s his personal opinion so I can’t see how he could be wrong on it.

when president Trump called the NFL players that would not stand for National Anthem SOB was he
wrong ? This question is for no balls CD , ripples cems52, and all there merry followers "

OP, got a question for you. Why do so many Trump folks lie about their contacts with Russians?
Because we like caviar. Just wondering does your elevator go all the way to the top ? I do not want to make fun of you for being so stupid if your mentality handicap. What did your response have to do with this thread?

Reactions: BreakingCane
Yes. Like it or not we all have 1st amendment rights. And when you get sworn into military service you swear to uphold the constitution (including the 1st amendment) not a song. Personally I wouldn't kneel for the anthem but everyone has that right and thank God we live in a country that we do have that right. I know some people are offended by it and I get that. However, like it or not, it is their right to do it. I don't want to live in a country where allegiance to a symbol is mandatory. Just allegiance to our constitution.
So it’s not his right to call them SOBs? Double standard?

So it’s not his right to call them SOBs? Double standard?

Fair point. He absolutely has the right. Let me pose a question. Does anyone honestly believe that Trump cares about people standing for the anthem? His whole fake outrage routine was a simply a way to further divide the country. And it worked. I understand a lot of people found it offensive and I get that. Trump could care less.

Or perhaps he was really outraged?

Fair point. He absolutely has the right. Let me pose a question. Does anyone honestly believe that Trump cares about people standing for the anthem? His whole fake outrage routine was a simply a way to further divide the country. And it worked. I understand a lot of people found it offensive and I get that. Trump could care less.

I thought Sessions met some Russians as it pertained to his previous job. As for Flynn, no doubt but wasn’t he asked to resign?
919 this is how uninformed these liberals are, they repeat this “lied about meeting Russians” line ninstop! Yet none have lied about that!! Flynn didn’t even lie about that! It’s classic how easily they can be suckers!

Reactions: beastnmayne
Maybe we can educate each other with more to learn

919 this is how uninformed these liberals are, they repeat this “lied about meeting Russians” line ninstop! Yet none have lied about that!! Flynn didn’t even lie about that! It’s classic how easily they can be suckers!

Yeah that guilty plea was fake news.

Or perhaps he was really outraged?

The man cares about nothing but himself. He could care less about people standing unless it's for him. We'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

Because we like caviar. Just wondering does your elevator go all the way to the top ? I do not want to make fun of you for being so stupid if your mentality handicap. What did your response have to do with this thread?
You do know you tagged me into YOUR thread? As a result you gave me permission to exercise my 1st amendment rights. Now who's stupid, moron? Now answer the dam question.

I’ll accept to agree to disagree Lou as I can’t be sure what his intention was.

The man cares about nothing but himself. He could care less about people standing unless it's for him. We'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

I think President Trump truly loves America and wants our country to be number one in all things but at the same time work with other countries. I do not think he wants to divide our country he wants to stand up for our country. He most definitely is not for Globalization as many of our leaders truly believe that we should take the back seat to other countries.

I think President Trump truly loves America and wants our country to be number one in all things but at the same time work with other countries. I do not think he wants to divide our country he wants to stand up for our country. He most definitely is not for Globalization as many of our leaders truly believe that we should take the back seat to other countries.

Obviously you're entitled to believe what you want. We'll have to agree to disagree on whether he loves anything but himself.

As far as globalization, we tried protectionism multiple times. It doesn't work. Like it or not, we are part of the world and we cannot be an economic power in the world by isolating ourselves.

Y
Obviously you're entitled to believe what you want. We'll have to agree to disagree on whether he loves anything but himself.

As far as globalization, we tried protectionism multiple times. It doesn't work. Like it or not, we are part of the world and we cannot be an economic power in the world by isolating ourselves.
When did we try protectionism multiple times that did not work? How did we get to be one off the strongest countries in the world and be the leader of the world everyone else looks at ?

This should be good and very educational.

Y

When did we try protectionism multiple times that did not work? How did we get to be one off the strongest countries in the world and be the leader of the world everyone else looks at ?

Reactions: bobbie jo
I’m sure this is exactly what caused the Great Depression. Do you have any recent examples?

Well in recent decades most politicians on both sides understand that protectionism doesn't work hence the "globalization" over the last 3 or 4 decades. Now that doesn't mean a politician doesn't get stupid and try it here and there. 2002 was the last time I remember. Shockingly it didn't work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...hief-of-staff-warns-trump-not-to-do-the-same/

I’m sure this is exactly what caused the Great Depression. Do you have any recent examples?

And i never said it is exactly what caused the great depression. I just gave an example of protectionism not working, which is what the poster asked for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT