ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first Bitcoin miner today!

Just started to get into Bitcoin. For as much experience I have investing in equities, Bitcoin is a major new experience for me. I am heavily relying on friends who are professionals in this area and far better at emerging markets and issues involving Bitcoin. I will say thay security for your Bitcoins is arguably the most important thing. Cryptocurrency is a whole new bigtime ballgame when it comes to theft, fraud, and security.

Just started to get into Bitcoin. For as much experience I have investing in equities, Bitcoin is a major new experience for me. I am heavily relying on friends who are professionals in this area and far better at emerging markets and issues involving Bitcoin. I will say thay security for your Bitcoins is arguably the most important thing. Cryptocurrency is a whole new bigtime ballgame when it comes to theft, fraud, and security.
Yep, I have a hardware wallet to store my bitcoins.
I am not investing as you are. I am creating bitcoins through the use of what is called a bitcoin miner. I don't have to worry about buying and selling at the right time. With a miner, I earn bitcoins each day.

Vodoo economics with notbing but speculation driving it. No rral value to back it up.
It is not voodoo economics. Think about it! The CME started trading bitcoins today. The Bitcoin is now the Cryptocurrency of the world. Once more e-commerce sites start accepting Bitcoin, the prices will increase further. Once a third world country like Venezuela starts using bitcoin exclusively, the price of the Bitcoin will skyrocket. Don't miss out on your chance of a lifetime to make it big!

It is not voodoo economics. Think about it! The CME started trading bitcoins today. The Bitcoin is now the Cryptocurrency of the world. Once more e-commerce sites start accepting Bitcoin, the prices will increase further. Once a third world country like Venezuela starts using bitcoin exclusively, the price of the Bitcoin will skyrocket. Don't miss out on your chance of a lifetime to make it big!
Until a law is passed and you can’t access them, effectively pulling the bitcoin rug from under you.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
The Chigaco Mercantile Exchange(CME) is trading Bitcoins in the USA. This means the SEC has sanctioned the use of Bitcoins. What you are saying is compared to saying don't buy Gold because the laws can change and you will not be able to get access to your Gold.
Don't miss out on the modern age gold rush!

How’s is this market doing today? @canesrule21'ships thoughts?

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Yep, I have a hardware wallet to store my bitcoins.
I am not investing as you are. I am creating bitcoins through the use of what is called a bitcoin miner. I don't have to worry about buying and selling at the right time. With a miner, I earn bitcoins each day.

You are not going to mine a bit coin each day. You may achieve 1 or 2 a year, sure hope you got enough fans to keep your system cool.

If the system you’ve bought is big enough then you may have well just bought one coin already.

The Chigaco Mercantile Exchange(CME) is trading Bitcoins in the USA. This means the SEC has sanctioned the use of Bitcoins. What you are saying is compared to saying don't buy Gold because the laws can change and you will not be able to get access to your Gold.
Don't miss out on the modern age gold rush!

As soon as the gov is ready they’ll crush it. You can trade hogs on the futures too.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Bitcoin has already plummeted 40% in 7 days and about 20% last 48 hours. Glad I started out small and slow. Usually when everyone says jump in the water with a blindfold that is a red flag for take a step back and reasses. Slow and stready and smart and sophistication carries the day in long term investing. Most people who try to “time the market” end up belly up and broke. There has always been an inverse relationship between volatility and length of time in an investment.

Bitcoin has already plummeted 40% in 7 days and about 20% last 48 hours.
Each of the four times that Bitcoin has gotten crushed it has come back and then some.
I hope that each one of you considers mining bitcoins. If you are not already a millionaire, Bitcoin will make you one in the long run if you get in today.

You are not going to mine a bit coin each day. You may achieve 1 or 2 a year, sure hope you got enough fans to keep your system cool.

If the system you’ve bought is big enough then you may have well just bought one coin already.
I do have enough fans and cooling, I plan to purchase ten miners next month.

Each of the four times that Bitcoin has gotten crushed it has come back and then some.
I hope that each one of you considers mining bitcoins. If you are not already a millionaire, Bitcoin will make you one in the long run if you get in today.

I agree that there is a lot of potential with bitcoin, but it is an emerging market and I always take a much more measured approach to investing in emerging markets because of the risks inherently involved.

Reactions: Raoul2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT