ADVERTISEMENT

Had a conversation earlier

Only tried it a couple times Cash, too potent for me. Mostly I just stuck with the regular Thai stuff which was plenty potent enough for me.
Be glad that didn’t stick with you. Opiates or should I say the addiction to them are killing people left and right. Fentanyl is some seriously bad sh-t. Luckily it wasn’t my on-call week but we had three inmates OD in the jail. One of which may not make it even after being brought back.

Ok now I’m calling bullsh-t. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4446186/

We had hydro we confiscated in Lehigh Acres at 27%. If I had the lab reports still from 15 years ago I’d scan them in for proof.

Like i said you sound like a simple minded cop. Ask any smoker and they'll tell you. Thc doesn't equal high always. You have strains that test low and will lay you out. Any real smokers on here ever smoked real chem 91? And you can grow cannabis that hits over 30% in soil. Saying hydro makes you sound like a ignorant cop.

Be glad that didn’t stick with you. Opiates or should I say the addiction to them are killing people left and right. Fentanyl is some seriously bad sh-t. Luckily it wasn’t my on-call week but we had three inmates OD in the jail. One of which may not make it even after being brought back.
We had a couple of 13 year olds from the affluent area of Park City, OD out here in 2016 on something called Pink. A classmate of theirs ordered some online from China and shared it with his friends. Incredible that something like that could have been ordered by a kid to his house so easily.

We had a couple of 13 year olds from the affluent area of Park City, OD out here in 2016 on something called Pink. A classmate of theirs ordered some online from China and shared it with his friends. Incredible that something like that could have been ordered by a kid to his house so easily.
We had a pink heroin going around for a while here.

Like i said you sound like a simple minded cop. Ask any smoker and they'll tell you. Thc doesn't equal high always. You have strains that test low and will lay you out. Any real smokers on here ever smoked real chem 91? And you can grow cannabis that hits over 30% in soil. Saying hydro makes you sound like a ignorant cop.
Yeah good for you... I don’t smoke because I don’t have to numb myself. Not sure why you do but I hope you talk to someone.

I'm an old man now Cash. The only addiction I have is cigarettes. Gave up trying to quit and just try to limit the number.

We had a pink heroin going around for a while here.
Kids are just bombarded with so much crap now days and there are so many temptations to get them off the right path. Parents often face an uphill battle trying to raise responsible children.

Yeah good for you... I don’t smoke because I don’t have to numb myself. Not sure why you do but I hope you talk to someone.

Lol you're brainwashed. Do you drink alcohol? I don't smoke to get numb i smoke to enjoy the flavors and ease my back pain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT