ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Juneteenth!!!!

Your writing skills are getting worse. Any chance you can obtain your GED by year end?
Yep, glad I exposed you for just learning about this holiday a week ago! Posting since 2006 and never a mention by Cems of Juneteenth! Selective holidays. Exposed as the Lyin’ fraud you are!

Your generalizations about poor people is laughable. There are many hard working Americans through no fault of their own cannot afford healthcare insurance. But you and other right wingers love to grind their faces into the ground for being poor.
First and foremost if you can’t afford health insurance there are state programs. I said that, not sure how you missed it. Secondly the biggest complainers of not having insurance are those who are fiscally irresponsible freeloaders. Thirdly, I was poor growing up and have become successful. If i can do it so can anyone else. Stop making excuses for free loaders

Reactions: BreakingCane
First and foremost if you can’t afford health insurance there are state programs. I said that, not sure how you missed it. Secondly the biggest complainers of not having insurance are those who are fiscally irresponsible freeloaders. Thirdly, I was poor growing up and have become successful. If i can do it so can anyone else. Stop making excuses for free loaders
Why don't you support affordable health insurance for that family whose income is slightly above the limits?

Reactions: zackbear
There are people who still don't meet the income requirements. Don't you get that?
Cems you’re purposely not setting parameters. It’s obvious you don’t understand how state healthcare works or you wouldn’t be arguing it. Maybe some of your rich Hollywood libs should spend their money on helping people who can’t afford their medical bills rather than bonding Antifa out of jail.

Reactions: utatem
Cems you’re purposely not setting parameters. It’s obvious you don’t understand how state healthcare works or you wouldn’t be arguing it. Maybe some of your rich Hollywood libs should spend their money on helping people who can’t afford their medical bills rather than bonding Antifa out of jail.
So in your mind this country has affordable healthcare for all Americans?

Reactions: zackbear
So in your mind this country has affordable healthcare for all Americans?
I work in 3rd lowest salary paid state in the country & the vast majority of people here have private insurance. Those who don’t are on TNCare.

maybe we should bring back the Obamacare mandate that fines people for not having health insurance. Nothing says caring like fining them, am I right?

lol lol

Reactions: utatem
I work in 3rd lowest salary paid state in the country & the vast majority of people here have private insurance. Those who don’t are on TNCare.

maybe we should bring back the Obamacare mandate that fines people for not having health insurance. Nothing says caring like fining them, am I right?

lol lol
Trump has been a failure as president. He did nothing to help millions of Americans get affordable health insurance.

Cems loves to lie and deflect. After I caught him lying about his knowledge of Juneteenth and this thread selectively celebrating it, he deflected. These people can’t be taken seriously.

I trust you all are celebrating this glorious day when the slaves in Texas were informed they were free. Although Lincoln had signed the Emancipation Proclamation several years earlier the plantation owners in Texas did not inform them. I wonder why?
The weren't too bright I guess ?

Good question, but why are you just now “celebrating” and commenting on Juneteenth? You’ve never mentioned it before in all the years on CaneSport. Did you just recently hear about this celebration and jumping on the media bandwagon? More fake selectivity from you!
So you're implying you knew about it before anyone else on this board???? The champion cow chip tosser fails at another victory lap attempt.

Reactions: cems52
I trust you all are celebrating this glorious day when the slaves in Texas were informed they were free. Although Lincoln had signed the Emancipation Proclamation several years earlier the plantation owners in Texas did not inform them. I wonder why?
Oh do tell us why. Enlighten us with your wisdom.

Your generalizations about poor people is laughable. There are many hard working Americans through no fault of their own cannot afford healthcare insurance. But you and other right wingers love to grind their faces into the ground for being poor.
Wrong! If they stopped smoking CRACK maybe they would get sustainable jobs?????

Reactions: NYC-Cane116th
Why don't you support affordable health insurance for that family whose income is slightly above the limits?
For starter it’s BS. There’s nothing affordable for it or caring about it. Couldn’t be a more misleading name.
1) if you have insurence and have to go to the hospital, demand an itemized receipt. A lot of which can be taken off if you put up a fight. It should be illegal for the hospitals to price gouge virtually everything and then change the price by tens of thousands if you don’t have insurence. It’s like oh since they already paying $2,000 in monthly insurence bills and then their 12,000 or what ever deductible they won’t care if we tag on an extra fifty thousand for no reason because they’re insurence will cover it. There’s no checks and balances by the state or federal government. The lawyers, insurence companies and hospitals have it right where they want it. Somebody is getting ripped off bigly and that’s the person paying $2,000 a month in insurence for a family of four that makes $75,000 a year before tax’s. This is probably close to the majority of tax paying individuals with insurence for their family. They’re also probably paying $150 a week in groceries and still having to pay for their kids lunch’s at school. No meal plan or food stamps for the tax payer making around $75,000 a year still paying off student debt, car loans, mortgage, etc, nor are they getting a voucher to help pay their rent like their neighbor that make $30,000. It’s communism and incentivizes people to take on as little responsibility as possible in the work world. They way it’s set up you pay the equivelce of an entry level salary for insurence so that you basically get a ten percent off coupon if you get strep or what ever and have to go to the walk in clinic. It’s a joke.

2) there are certain prescriptions that people have to have to function that if you have insurence you literally have to get through your insurence which can take for ever if it’s a high cost prescription. You can not pay out of pocket because they won’t let you. It’s a sick joke and just another way to insure that certain people get rich off it while other people don’t have to pay anything at all for it.

3) it’s literally the most complicated system in the world. It’s literally more complex than the tax structure and unlike with tax’s you have to deal with people in both parties but the hospital in particular that don’t know what they’re doing, never return your calls, and in a lot cases just give you the run around when you need them the most.

4) there’s only so many insurence companies you can choose from now (the government picking winners and losers) and they dictate which dr’s you can see.

5) not everyone has access to insurence. Refer to number 1. If you make a certain amount of money you will qualify for financial help but it’s still too expensive where as if you make under a certain amount you might not have to pay anything at all. Again it’s bull shit. It’s only affordable for the people that barely pay anything in tax’s if anything at all or the multi millionaire. If you’re in that middle class range you get screwed.

point is people like me have to pay a ridiculous amount in insurence and it’s not even good insurence. When we had our last baby my wife (high risk) had to be on the phone with the hospital and insurence company every week for the first six months trying to make sense of things that literally don’t make sense. It’s like you have to take on a part time job and be an expert in the area just to pay your medical bills, not get screwed and get the treatment/prescriptions you need. It wasn’t always like this. I own a small business and employ four managers that i use to pay their insurence for years. Obama care ruined that. Too expensive now and not practical especially with the stupid mandates he put in place. Tell them how affordable and caring it is and yes they too were in that sweet spot of most middle class america where they made just enough to where they couldn’t afford to buy the insurence when rates sky rocketed. Never mind the facts too that obama boosted tax’s during a recession to help pay for this mess that doubled the worst recession this country had ever seen at that time.

what’s next, vouchers for car leases with free gas cards for the poor? It’s all just forms of communism? Make people work for the people that don’t want to work while the politicians, insurence companies, lawyers and industries in cahoots with the government get what they want. It’s like the mafia. If you give us a little off the top we’ll shape the system to where you won’t have competition to worry about and if you don’t we’ll shut you down .

Last edited:
For starter it’s BS. There’s nothing affordable for it or caring about it. Couldn’t be a more misleading name.
1) if you have insurence and have to go to the hospital, demand an itemized receipt. A lot of which can be taken off if you put up a fight. It should be illegal for the hospitals to price gouge virtually everything and then change the price by tens of thousands if you don’t have insurence. It’s like oh since they already paying $2,000 in monthly insurence bills and then their 12,000 or what ever deductible they won’t care if we tag on an extra fifty thousand for no reason because they’re insurence will cover it. There’s no checks and balances by the state or federal government. The lawyers, insurence companies and hospitals have it right where they want it. Somebody is getting ripped off bigly and that’s the person paying $2,000 a month in insurence for a family of four that makes $75,000 a year before tax’s. This is probably close to the majority of tax paying individuals with insurence for their family. They’re also probably paying $150 a week in groceries and still having to pay for their kids lunch’s at school. No meal plan or food stamps for the tax payer making around $75,000 a year still paying off student debt, car loans, mortgage, etc, nor are they getting a voucher to help pay their rent like their neighbor that make $30,000. It’s communism and incentivizes people to take on as little responsibility as possible in the work world. They way it’s set up you pay the equivelce of an entry level salary for insurence so that you basically get a ten percent off coupon if you get strep or what ever and have to go to the walk in clinic. It’s a joke.

2) there are certain prescriptions that people have to have to function that if you have insurence you literally have to get through your insurence which can take for ever if it’s a high cost prescription. You can not pay out of pocket because they won’t let you. It’s a sick joke and just another way to insure that certain people get rich off it while other people don’t have to pay anything at all for it.

3) it’s literally the most complicated system in the world. It’s literally more complex than the tax structure and unlike with tax’s you have to deal with people in both parties but the hospital in particular that don’t know what they’re doing, never return your calls, and in a lot cases just give you the run around when you need them the most.

4) there’s only so many insurence companies you can choose from now (the government picking winners and losers) and they dictate which dr’s you can see.

5) not everyone has access to insurence. Refer to number 1. If you make a certain amount of money you will qualify for financial help but it’s still too expensive where as if you make under a certain amount you might not have to pay anything at all. Again it’s bull shit. It’s only affordable for the people that barely pay anything in tax’s if anything at all or the multi millionaire. If you’re in that middle class range you get screwed.

point is people like me have to pay a ridiculous amount in insurence and it’s not even good insurence. When we had our last baby my wife (high risk) had to be on the phone with the hospital and insurence company every week for the first six months trying to make sense of things that literally don’t make sense. It’s like you have to take on a part time job and be an expert in the area just to pay your medical bills, not get screwed and get the treatment/prescriptions you need. It wasn’t always like this. I own a small business and employ four managers that i use to pay their insurence for years. Obama care ruined that. Too expensive now and not practical especially with the stupid mandates he put in place. Tell them how affordable and caring it is and yes they too were in that sweet spot of most middle class america where they made just enough to where they couldn’t afford to buy the insurence when rates sky rocketed. Never mind the facts too that obama boosted tax’s during a recession to help pay for this mess that doubled the worst recession this country had ever seen at that time.

what’s next, vouchers for car leases with free gas cards for the poor? It’s all just forms of communism? Make people work for the people that don’t want to work while the politicians, insurence companies, lawyers and industries in cahoots with the government get what they want. It’s like the mafia. If you give us a little off the top we’ll shape the system to where you won’t have competition to worry about and if you don’t we’ll shut you down .

Great!! Have you talked to the voice on this video for help?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT