ADVERTISEMENT

Has any President ever gone overseas and lashed out at the US Supreme Court over a political matter?

No respect to a hallowed different branch of our government. On foreign soil ? It’s expected from this rabid partisan clown
Calling for the abolishment of the filibuster that he vehemently supported a few years ago ? On foreign soil
But the most objectionable part of his remarks were the absolute lies he told
Russia is not the main reason for higher prices. It’s not just Russia,Russia , Russia.
what a crock
We do not have higher inflation rates than other countries
Most other countries with higher gas prices don’t have a domestic oil industry of note

Where did he come up with a saving of $1 per gallon of “ oil” ( guess he meant gas ) from a $.18 federal tax holiday. It’s just moving around money anyway as the highway fund needs to be funded regardless of the gimmick.

The clown didn’t have any answers
He did give the war industry a big boost, suggesting that we will fund Ukraine’s war forever, regardless of the impact on our own economy.
But where are all the traditional liberals who capped our military spending for years, while upping the costs of domestic spending. It’s typical. It’s the money tree analysis. So long as there people to tax to death . Keep spending

It used to be politics end at water's edge. To go abroad and call the ultimate judicial institution of our country a destabilizing force due to it's "outrageous behavior" on a political matter shows a total lack of respect for the foundations of our country. Shame.

Last edited:
Any notion of diplomacy abroad ended with the last President's extreme lack of restraint. Biden, as I said long ago, is cut from the same gaffe-prone cloth as Trump. I said it did and I'll say it now, I love the Goofy Bastage.

NO one, I mean NO ONE is saying he's eloquent or even non-impulsive, and therein lies the difference. We who can critique him and still support him versus those who obfuscate so they can support.

I don't recall Trump insulting the Supreme Court over politics while on foreign soil. Refresh my memory.
Thread was not about Trump, but some people cannot resist falling into what aboutism. When in doubt-what about ? Easy way out.
Your guy isn't just gaffe prone. There's an obvious continuing patten of loss of cognitive ability. Everybody sees it, even people like David Axelrod.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT