ADVERTISEMENT

Here is why PANDUMBIC don’t get Credit

Florida1969

SuperCane
Feb 21, 2020
PANDUMBIC AKA TRUMP/Stop Chinese people from coming in, After the Dam Coronavirus got in to the AMERICA, and Spreaded like a wild fire. If he would have done that on January 3, and instead yelling Fake News, or it’s a Hoax like a Moron. MAGA might have 500-3000 deaths right now, instead of 9000+ DEAD IN THE USA.
BLOOD ON HIS HAND

PANDUMBIC AKA TRUMP/Stop Chinese people from coming in, After the Dam Coronavirus got in to the AMERICA, and Spreaded like a wild fire. If he would have done that on January 3, and instead yelling Fake News, or it’s a Hoax like a Moron. MAGA might have 500-3000 deaths right now, instead of 9000+ DEAD IN THE USA.
BLOOD ON HIS HAND
On Jan 14 the WHO repeated China's claim that there was little to no evidence that the virus was contagious.
On Jan 26 Dr. Fauci said he did not see the. virus as a major. threat to the United States.
Please explain, in English, what Trump should have done on Jan 3 and why he should have done that- based on whose advice.

On Jan 14 the WHO repeated China's claim that there was little to no evidence that the virus was contagious.
On Jan 26 Dr. Fauci said he did not see the. virus as a major. threat to the United States.
Please explain, in English, what Trump should have done on Jan 3 and why he should have done that- based on whose advice.
He cant explain for the following reasons:

1. He doesn't know english
2. He is currently smoking crack
3. He suffers from acute TDS
4. He is racist

My concern isn't just how he handled it after he was first briefed. It is how he is handling it now. We don't have an American United strategy to get this under control...other than expect every state to fend for themselves. That's is what I call stuck on stupid.

We literally have every state biding against each other and the federal government for supplies. While they are stock piling supplies for people that agree with them politically. If that isn't a misuse of my tax dollars I don't know what is. This is a derelict of duty.

Reactions: cems52
My concern isn't just how he handled it after he was first briefed. It is how he is handling it now. We don't have an American United strategy to get this under control...other than expect every state to fend for themselves. That's is what I call stuck on stupid.

We literally have every state biding against each other and the federal government for supplies. While they are stock piling supplies for people that agree with them politically. If that isn't a misuse of my tax dollars I don't know what is. This is a derelict of duty.

This may be of interest

Waiting.

Reactions: majus12 and mahb
Crickets.This person. doesn't know what a fact is.

Reactions: majus12
Lo

lol at your tax dollars. You know you don’t pay tax dollars and no lottery tickets do not count.

What would your American United Strategy be that they aren't doing now ,other than requiring the few. low impact states that aren't locked down to do so?

What would your American United Strategy be that they aren't doing now ,other than requiring the few. low impact states that aren't locked down to do so?
I agree with the foremost authority on the subject matter. Everyone on lockdown is common sense dude. We need testing testing testing. Two types. One that shows who has it and another that shows who has the antibody to it. We need better testing that gets answers shorter than 5/6 days (See Korea). We need a national effort to at least quickly take someone temperature going in and out of essential needs places. We need supplies supplies supplies. PPE, PPE , PPE....for everyone in the public health sector first and foremost. We need to appoint a czar with military logistics precision. We need a President that assures the public properly and shuts TF up....and gets qualified people to discuss medicine. We need an administration that doesn't demonize other countries but works with them to help save American lives.

I could go on and on and on. I'm not talking out of my ass. I speak from first hand experience. I am a leader. I know what it is to lead and I know a leader when I see one. This ain't it. This is a sociopath that has never done a days work as a public servant trying to run a global crisis. This is a shit nugget!!! I don' t give a fk who likes what I say. People are dying because of this shit nugget!

I agree with the foremost authority on the subject matter. Everyone on lockdown is common sense dude. We need testing testing testing. Two types. One that shows who has it and another that shows who has the antibody to it. We need better testing that gets answers shorter than 5/6 days (See Korea). We need a national effort to at least quickly take someone temperature going in and out of essential needs places. We need supplies supplies supplies. PPE, PPE , PPE....for everyone in the public health sector first and foremost. We need to appoint a czar with military logistics precision. We need a President that assures the public properly and shuts TF up....and gets qualified people to discuss medicine. We need an administration that doesn't demonize other countries but works with them to help save American lives.

I could go on and on and on. I'm not talking out of my ass. I speak from first hand experience. I am a leader. I know what it is to lead and I know a leader when I see one. This ain't it. This is a sociopath that has never done a days work as a public servant trying to run a global crisis. This is a shit nugget!!! I don' t give a fk who likes what I say. People are dying because of this shit nugget!
Are you going on the assumption that we are not going all out on testing and PPE? Doubt.

Low IQ liberals in Cincinnati disagree...

Over-the-Rhine-Block-Party-Jumbotron.jpg

BLOOD ON HIS HAND

"The only thing that I know is that I don't know anything."
Socrates

"The everything that I know is that I know everything."
C.D. Wright

"Chipped Toothed Hyenas are a few clowns short of clown college"

BLOOD ON HIS HAND
Why do you lie?

Pretty ironic coming from a person who has literally never been right about anything.
He is right about one thing . This administration has no clue what the Fluck their doing. In the mean time our American citizens are dying.

More like comparing the Corona Virus to the flu.....or recommending people take medication that ultimately killed someone.
What an idiotic., asinine comment!
You seriously continue to make yourself look foolish, or DUMB as shit!
The medication you are referring to has NEVER killed a patient when taken properly .
However please go out and buy some, take it like ur lib asswipe newspapers tell you.
ONLY FOOLS ignore reality, thank you for reassuring how smart the rest of us Trumpers are!
Pfffft

Reactions: BreakingCane
What an idiotic., asinine comment!
You seriously continue to make yourself look foolish, or DUMB as shit!
The medication you are referring to has NEVER killed a patient when taken properly .
However please go out and buy some, take it like ur lib asswipe newspapers tell you.
ONLY FOOLS ignore reality, thank you for reassuring how smart the rest of us Trumpers are!
Pfffft
Just because you capitalize the word NEVER...that doesn't mean Trump didn't recommend or advise the public to take medication improperly. He did..and a man died and his wife was in bad condition. This is blood on the hands of shit nugget Trumpito. I look foolish and you Trumpets are smart. You go with that if you like. I will go with the facts.

Reactions: zackbear
Just because you capitalize the word NEVER...that doesn't mean Trump didn't recommend or advise the public to take medication improperly. He did..and a man died and his wife was in bad condition. This is blood on the hands of shit nugget Trumpito. I look foolish and you Trumpets are smart. You go with that if you like. I will go with the facts.
Another low IQ response. Fish tank cleaner is not medication. Full cuckery @advarkas ?

FACT:
Trump recommended a drug for Malaria for people with coronavirus (The media did not do this. Trump did)

FACT: Coronavirus patient tries drug because they heard Trump recommended it. (The media did not do this. The patient did)

FACT: Coronavirus patient died as a re
sult. Wife very ill as a result.

FACT: Trump supporters blame the media as they are more interested in defending Trump than acknowledgement of any pure facts.

Reactions: zackbear
FACT:
Trump recommended a drug for Malaria for people with coronavirus (The media did not do this. Trump did)

FACT: Coronavirus patient tries drug because they heard Trump recommended it. (The media did not do this. The patient did)

FACT: Coronavirus patient died as a re
sult. Wife very ill as a result.

FACT: Trump supporters blame the media as they are more interested in defending Trump than acknowledgement of any pure facts.
Are you being serious? Hydroxychloroquine is a proven pharmaceutical which has been successfully used for treating malaria, lupus, and other diseases and is currently being used in multiple countries to treat Covid 19 with promise of success. The people in Arizona ingested an. industrial product which has nothing to do with the pharmaceutical. You don't see the difference? You couldn't be that stupid, could you?
Obviously, nobody should take a drug like hydroxychloroquine. without consulting a doctor Trump never. said to do that. That's a blatant ridiculous lie.

Reactions: utatem and majus12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT