ADVERTISEMENT

Here is why PANDUMBIC don’t get Credit

FACT:
Trump recommended a drug for Malaria for people with coronavirus (The media did not do this. Trump did)

FACT: Coronavirus patient tries drug because they heard Trump recommended it. (The media did not do this. The patient did)

FACT: Coronavirus patient died as a re
sult. Wife very ill as a result.

FACT: Trump supporters blame the media as they are more interested in defending Trump than acknowledgement of any pure facts.
Anyone else stop at “Fact” from a cuck? It’s sad these sheep believe this and propagate it. No wonder why liberal cities have high death rates.

Reactions: advarkas
POTUS never recommended anybody take any type of pharmaceutical without consulting a physician. That's an absurd charge that only a truly uninformed person would make.

Are you being serious? Hydroxychloroquine is a proven pharmaceutical which has been successfully used for treating malaria, lupus, and other diseases and is currently being used in multiple countries to treat Covid 19 with promise of success. The people in Arizona ingested an. industrial product which has nothing to do with the pharmaceutical. You don't see the difference? You couldn't be that stupid, could you?
Obviously, nobody should take a drug like hydroxychloroquine. without consulting a doctor Trump never. said to do that. That's a blatant ridiculous lie.
Trump did say to do that. FACT! It's irresponsible. The president said this was something they could try. They did and a man died. Blood is on that shit nuggets hands because he is no doctor. He has no business making any such medical observations. I'm not sure what you don't understand. The words of a president are powerful.

POTUS never recommended anybody take any type of pharmaceutical without consulting a physician. That's an absurd charge that only a truly uninformed person would make.
He never mentioned consulting a physician. Ironically it's one of the few painful pressers I saw live. He is a shit nugget.

More like comparing the Corona Virus to the flu.....or recommending people take medication that ultimately killed someone.
Anyone who eats fish tank CLEANER, is proof of Darwins Theory on Evolution!
Anyone who thinks eating fish tank cleaner should be blamed on another
Well.......you simply sound like a bafoon
Pfffft

Are you being serious? Hydroxychloroquine is a proven pharmaceutical which has been successfully used for treating malaria, lupus, and other diseases and is currently being used in multiple countries to treat Covid 19 with promise of success. The people in Arizona ingested an. industrial product which has nothing to do with the pharmaceutical. You don't see the difference? You couldn't be that stupid, could you?
Obviously, nobody should take a drug like hydroxychloroquine. without consulting a doctor Trump never. said to do that. That's a blatant ridiculous lie.
NO Shore , they ate FISH TANK CLEANER!
Pffft

Reactions: BreakingCane
Anyone who eats fish tank CLEANER, is proof of Darwins Theory on Evolution!
Anyone who thinks eating fish tank cleaner should be blamed on another
Well.......you simply sound like a bafoon
Pfffft
...and anyone who recommended anything they aren't qualified to be recommending is a buffoon who isn't qualified to lead a fart sniffing contest let alone lead a nation.

NO Shore , they ate FISH TANK CLEANER!
Pffft
I know that.It has nothing to do with the anti malarial drug which some physicians are using to treat Covid patients and has been used for years to treat lupus patients. We have some low information members of the Comm Squad trying to connect those dots.

I know that.It has nothing to do with the anti malarial drug which some physicians are using to treat Covid patients and has been used for years to treat lupus patients. We have some low information members of the Comm Squad trying to connect those dots.
Same active ingredient isn't "nothing to do with".

Exactly, I wanted to clarify it for cd, the word “industrial” might confuse him!
By the way who would drink ANY cleaning product EVER????????
Hopefully more libs...

Same active ingredient isn't "nothing to do with".
You seriously dont mean that.
You simply argue to argue,
They didnt just ingest your “same active ingredient” , they injected in their finite wisdom, to drink a commercial cleaner, FULL of shit, NEVER intended to be digested

Last edited:
So if the pres
Exactly, I wanted to clarify it for cd, the word “industrial” might confuse him!
By the way who would drink ANY cleaning product EVER????????
Hopefully more libs...
CD needs no clarification... they used the same "active ingredient"....it goes without saying that listening to anything shit nuggets says is stupid on your part. That doesn't absolve shit nuggets though.

You seriously dont mean that.
You simply argue to argue,
They didnt just ingest your “same active ingredient” , they injected in their finite wisdom, to drink a commercial cleaner, FULL of shit NEVER intended to be digested
Same active ingredient!

Same active ingredient!

Same ingredient ALONG with OTHER NON digestible chemicals. Please do us all a favor, and eat the same thing, after all it has the same ACTIVE ingredient!
Ignorance is bliss eh???
NOT

Same ingredient ALONG with OTHER NON digestible chemicals. Please do us all a favor, and eat the same thing, after all it has the same ACTIVE ingredient!
Ignorance is bliss eh???
NOT
No....I don't listen to people that follow a shit nugget like Trump. So, I won't be eating the same thing. That's why I am still all I suppose and won't rest until I vote that shit stain out of office.

I don't know why this is so hard for you and others to understand. THIS DRUG IS NOT APPROVED FOR THE CORONAVIRUS BY THE FDA!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ WTH is the matter with you people? Why would I give a flying fk about Malaria or lupus or any other disease if I have Coronovirus? Think about it!

However, not even that! This is common sense. The President of the United States has no business recommending any drug at all. Let alone one that is not approved ....it isn't hard to understand. It's a gross misuse of the office. Not to mention he is putting more lives in danger....as well as actually taking away from people who need the drug for what it is actually approved for.

This is beyond sad at this point. Your need to defend this shit nugget rather than look at facts and common sense. We don't recommend drugs that aren't approved by the FDA for the corona virus. That's dumb AF....and you don't even see the problem with it.

I don't know why this is so hard for you and others to understand. THIS DRUG IS NOT APPROVED FOR THE CORONAVIRUS BY THE FDA!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ WTH is the matter with you people? Why would I give a flying fk about Malaria or lupus or any other disease if I have Coronovirus? Think about it!

However, not even that! This is common sense. The President of the United States has no business recommending any drug at all. Let alone one that is not approved ....it isn't hard to understand. It's a gross misuse of the office. Not to mention he is putting more lives in danger....as well as actually taking away from people who need the drug for what it is actually approved for.

This is beyond sad at this point. Your need to defend this shit nugget rather than look at facts and common sense. We don't recommend drugs that aren't approved by the FDA for the corona virus. That's dumb AF....and you don't even see the problem with it.
We apparently do now after Obama regulations that hindered progress were suspended

Reactions: advarkas
I posted a thread called solutions 9 days ago. We still bullshitting with the effort. It’s pathetic. We will pay the cost.

“This drug” is approved for several serious diseases for DECADES. Has shown promise and works for many.
NO ONE DIES FROM IT!
I’m in Colorado and you put the first smile on my face @ 6:49 am.
THANK YOU!

HEY cd, Trump endorsed and signed a bill, ALLOWING the use of non FDA approved drugs as a last resort!
FANTASTIC!
Lying on your death bed, with no approved drugs working, you now have hope!
This situation is extremely similar.
As a stage 4 metastisized cancer patient, I’m alive BECUASE of EXACTLY that, drugs that worked for another disease, also worked for my cancer!
I say to you from the bottom of my heart:
SHUT THE **** UP about what YOU DONT KNOW!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
HEY cd, Trump endorsed and signed a bill, ALLOWING the use of non FDA approved drugs as a last resort!
FANTASTIC!
Lying on your death bed, with no approved drugs working, you now have hope!
This situation is extremely similar.
As a stage 4 metastisized cancer patient, I’m alive BECUASE of EXACTLY that, drugs that worked for another disease, also worked for my cancer!
I say to you from the bottom of my heart:
SHUT THE **** UP about what YOU DONT KNOW!!!!!!!

Who gives a shit what he signed? The drug is not approved by the proper agencies to approve the drug....so you STFU! I do know... This president is a shit nugget for doing this. It is his way to grand stand....while putting more lives in danger. Also making the drug less available for people that need it for what it is actually approved for and prescribed by thier doctor. This dude has no idea what he is doing. He is in complete panic mode.

P
“This drug” is approved for several serious diseases for DECADES. Has shown promise and works for many.
NO ONE DIES FROM IT!
I’m in Colorado and you put the first smile on my face @ 6:49 am.
THANK YOU!
So...drugs approved for a lot of other shit.... you should use for what you have that it is not approved for... VERY SMART! SMFH

Someone died last week using it's active ingredient genius!

This drug is working to save lives around the world and the only thing you're worried about is whether or not it has approval from the FDA? If you're lying on a bed drowning from the fluid in your own lungs and unable to breathe, the last thing you're going to worry about is if the drug that's going to save you has the approval of a bureaucratic agency in Washington. How many are you willing to see die just because of your TDS? It's almost as if the buck toothed donkeys actually want more deaths just to make Trump look bad. Too bad that Michigan Democratic State Rep Karen Whitsett disagrees with you by the way. She is giving Trump credit for saving her life. Had it not been for Trump promoting the drug, the legislator says she wouldn't have known to ask for it nor would her DR have likely prescribed it. It was less than two hours before she started to feel relief after taking the drug.

Last edited:
It's a complete panic move to bypass the FDA because the drug is accepted in fkn Nicaragua. It's dumb!

P

So...drugs approved for a lot of other shit.... you should use for what you have that it is not approved for... VERY SMART! SMFH

You really are an asinine contrarian. You disagree for the sake of disagreeing,
I spoke of my personal experience with experimental drugs used for other illness’s, SAVED MY LIFE
STFU, SPECIFICALLY about what you dont know, which is almost everything, you ignorant fool
You deserve to be called an ASSHOLE, now go report me to Gary, you PUTZ!

Reactions: utatem
Who gives a shit what he signed? The drug is not approved by the proper agencies to approve the drug....so you STFU! I do know... This president is a shit nugget for doing this. It is his way to grand stand....while putting more lives in danger. Also making the drug less available for people that need it for what it is actually approved for and prescribed by thier doctor. This dude has no idea what he is doing. He is in complete panic mode.

I spoke of my personal experience with experimental drugs used for other illness’s, SAVED MY LIFE
STFU, SPECIFICALLY about what you dont know, which is almost everything, you ignorant fool
Pffffffffft

Pffffffffft
Listen.... unless you had Coronavirus on a ventilator took this medication Trump prescribed.....and was cured you need to STFU because you sound like you don't have a damn clue. I don't care what you call me..... because I don't value your opinion at all....lmao

We apparently do now after Obama regulations that hindered progress were suspended
We also know President Chump got rid of the pandemic team that was put together by Obama. We do know President Chump called this whole pandemic a hoax. We do know hundreds of Americans are dying every day now because your president doesn’t have a ****ing clue of what’s going on.

Reactions: cdwright40
Listen.... unless you had Coronavirus on a ventilator took this medication Trump prescribed.....and was cured you need to STFU because you sound like you don't have a damn clue. I don't care what you call me..... because I don't value your opinion at all....lmao
Does Michigan State Rep Karen Whitsett have a clue about the drug? You're the one that needs to STFU because you'd apparently have rather seen this woman die of the virus than be saved by a drug simply because Trump recommended it. Of course, as usual I'm sure you've studied this and know more about it than Rep Whitsett, who has seen what this drug can do firsthand. It is a horrible person that would rather see people die than to give Trump even an ounce of credit.

Seriously you’re ignorant .
You talk out of your ass, understandable since your head is up it.
Anyone who has a potential deathly disease with no known cure, will be able to take whatever in hopes of saving their lives.
I was faced with it, actually did an experimental protocol, which SAVED my life
SO SHUT THE **** UP
YOU ARE ****IN CLUELESS ASS!
How does it feel to be the boards laughing stock, and biggest clown??

P

You are arguing with someone who has ACTUALLY gone thru a situation that you’re donk ass is bitching about!
STOP talking about what you DONT know.
I’m getting pissed at your simply contrarian ignorant posts about something you listen to vs me you LIVED it
GOT IT, ASSHOLE?????
Pffffffft

Can’t take you seriously since you ignore all the links to Drs and patients. Total cuck response.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT