ADVERTISEMENT

Here is why PANDUMBIC don’t get Credit

Seriously you’re ignorant .
You talk out of your ass, understandable since your head is up it.
Anyone who has a potential deathly disease with no known cure, will be able to take whatever in hopes of saving their lives.
I was faced with it, actually did an experimental protocol, which SAVED my life
SO SHUT THE **** UP
YOU ARE ****IN CLUELESS ASS!
How does it feel to be the boards laughing stock, and biggest clown??
That dude has been living off of hard working citizens like us and never had to face death or a tough decision.

Reactions: majus12
You are arguing with someone who has ACTUALLY gone thru a situation that you’re donk ass is bitching about!
STOP talking about what you DONT know.
I’m getting pissed at your simply contrarian ignorant posts about something you listen to vs me you LIVED it
GOT IT, ASSHOLE?????
Pffffffft
Look...I don't care if you are getting pissed. I care more about a fart in the wind than I care about you or your feelings. You never had Coronavirus and you didn't treat it with this medication....and even if you had this is stupid for any sitting president to do. Give medical advice to the public at large. Especially the wrong medical advice. This isn't going to change. It's irresponsible and he is a shit nugget.

Look...I don't care if you are getting pissed. I care more about a fart in the wind than I care about you or your feelings. You never had Coronavirus and you didn't treat it with this medication....and even if you had this is stupid for any sitting president to do. Give medical advice to the public at large. Especially the wrong medical advice. This isn't going to change. It's irresponsible and he is a shit nugget.
It’s wrong only to those who can’t distinguish a president from a doctor. Low IQ Liberal loons.

You’re a FUKIN condescending contrarian know it all DONKEY!!!
You are the emperor without clothes
IGNORANT DOUCHEBAG!
Those lib fools that ate fish tank cleaner are smarter than you
Pffffft

POTUS never recommended anybody take any type of pharmaceutical without consulting a physician. That's an absurd charge that only a truly uninformed person would make.
Lmao...he said he wasnt a Dr but recommend hydroxy chloroquine..he did it yesterday also...with the reference of a dem that now loves him

You’re a FUKIN condescending contrarian know it all DONKEY!!!
You are the emperor without clothes
IGNORANT DOUCHEBAG!
Those lib fools that ate fish tank cleaner are smarter than you
Pffffft

Not very nice Majus.

Not very nice Majus.
Truth hurts eh!!!
, Sorry Rauol, I will always call out ignorance, SPECIFICALLY when it ignores reality, (In this case. My PERSONAL life experiences with life saving, experimental treatments)
Way to defend the biggest fool on this site!

Truth hurts eh!!!
, Sorry Rauol, I will always call out ignorance, SPECIFICALLY when it ignores reality, (In this case. My PERSONAL life experiences with life saving, experimental treatments)
Way to defend the biggest fool on this site!

Ahh ok, so you're just speaking of your own anecdotal unscientific opinion and not factual or peer reviewed scientific data. Carry on then.

Ahh ok, so you're just speaking of your own anecdotal unscientific opinion and not factual or peer reviewed scientific data. Carry on then.
Ahh ok,so you're another one that will just ignore the words of Michigan State Rep Karen Whitsett who says that Trump saved her life by touting the drug. Regardless of FDA approval or being peer reviewed, it saved her life from the virus. If they would have waited for peer reviewed scientific data before they used it on her, Whitsett would be dead now instead of having her symptoms lessen within two hours.

Reactions: krvanness
Ahh ok,so you're another one that will just ignore the words of Michigan State Rep Karen Whitsett who says that Trump saved her life by touting the drug. Regardless of FDA approval or being peer reviewed, it saved her life from the virus. If they would have waited for peer reviewed scientific data before they used it on her, Whitsett would be dead now instead of having her symptoms lessen within two hours.

That's still anecdotal. Do we ordinarily approve drugs for use during pandemics due to one off anecdotal recommendations by random people and charlatans like Dr. Oz ?

That's still anecdotal. Do we ordinarily approve drugs for use during pandemics due to one off anecdotal recommendations by random people and charlatans like Dr. Oz ?
No, we should just let these people die until you say it's okay to use a drug that is obviously working.

No, we should just let these people die until you say it's okay to use a drug that is obviously working.

We don't know that other than through random anecdotes. Until there's actual science to back it up, these things should be viewed with a massive pinch of salt.

We don't know that other than through random anecdotes. Until there's actual science to back it up, these things should be viewed with a massive pinch of salt.
So again, we should have told all the people who have been saved by this drug to just simply die then until you deem it okay? for them to use it? Sounds like you just want the body count to get bigger for some reason. The actual science is happening right before your eyes if you would just open them for a few minutes.

So again, we should have told all the people who have been saved by this drug to just simply die then until you deem it okay? for them to use it? Sounds like you just want the body count to get bigger for some reason. The actual science is happening right before your eyes if you would just open them for a few minutes.
From the other side of their mouths they claim Trump should have acted like South Korea, who are using this and other drugs on their people. Gotta love stupid.

THERE is NO scientific proof EVER in a trial. Trump actually passed a bill to allow experimental treatments when ALL known treatments have failed.
Yes EVERY person who doesn't want to DIE, would try anything
Way to talk out of your ass, about what you know NOTHING about.
TDS fuks up ur rationality.
Pffffffft

Reactions: Raoul2
On Jan 14 the WHO repeated China's claim that there was little to no evidence that the virus was contagious.
On Jan 26 Dr. Fauci said he did not see the. virus as a major. threat to the United States.
Please explain, in English, what Trump should have done on Jan 3 and why he should have done that- based on whose advice.
He knew as far back as November of the possible Pandemic and sat on it ....Trump obviously didn’t cause the Pandemic but he is definitely responsible for the state of our country in its current condition..

Reactions: gokcub and cems52
Bro lipstick on your brAin would reseemble your membership ppl. Please don't call anyone stupid and in turn post some of the illogical shit that u have posted on here.
Aww, another Low IQ snowflake I owned with facts who can’t handle them. Do your own analysis for once, sheep.

Reactions: advarkas
He knew as far back as November of the possible Pandemic and sat on it ....Trump obviously didn’t cause the Pandemic but he is definitely responsible for the state of our country in its current condition..
Stop that absurd, ludicrous statement. Yes, it may have been mentioned to him, as a problem in China.
HOWEVER EVEN DR FAUCI as late as mid February WASNT CONCERN and said “we shouldn't be worried about it coming here”
FACT!!!!!!
This phenomenon has taken the WORLD by surprise.
NO WAY to prepare for this contagious PANDEMIC
For you to point fingers only shows your TDS, non rational, ignorant agenda driven post.
Tell me dmatt, how does it feel to despise the President, KNOWING TRUMP will be your PRESIDENT for another 57 months???
How does it feel??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

They ignore EVERY positive story because they are pissed that IT IS WORKING....

Aww, another Low IQ snowflake I owned with facts who can’t handle them. Do your own analysis for once, sheep.

U wouldn't know a fact if one slapped your loser ass in the face and neither will the President who u slob on.

You own a lack of INTELLIGENCE to discuss civics with me Pig.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT