ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary now blaming Obama for loss!! Pathetic excuse making party!!

Hahahaha, honestly after “bitch” your post makes zero sense!! Keep trying! And easy there sailor boy. Internet tough guy routine is played out!
Different username, same dumbass Ozana I see. Assclown.

Reactions: cems52
No, I’d like to meet this Ozona, sounds like a smart, handsome, well spoken fine young man. And regardless to call someone a “bitch” on a board is a joke. Clown talk.
Yeah right so where did you get the "sailor boy" comment? I'm 48 and nobody's boy punk and I was calling Hillary Clinton a bitch get yourself some reading comprehension skills.

Wow your 48 and online calling people bitches?? Your CO must be proud, Sailor
Do you even know what a C.O. is? Once again and I'm typing as slow as possible try to keep up. If you go back and read my original response I called Hillary Clinton a bitch.

Do you even know what a C.O. is? Once again and I'm typing as slow as possible try to keep up. If you go back and read my original response I called Hillary Clinton a bitch.
You quoted my post and called “typed slowly” shut up bitch!! I know your slow, however try and keep up Sailor! Read your post above!!

You quoted my post and called “typed slowly” shut up bitch!! I know your slow, however try and keep up Sailor! Read your post above!!
You really are a retard. I said "Shut up bitch, you fuggin lost what should have been an unlosable election." Did I miss something? Did you run for President last year? You posted an article from faux news saying HRC was blaming Obama for losing the election and that was my response above dumbass! Now run along little lad and continue to jerk yourself off. Imma enjoy this magical 10-0 start to the season.

You really are a retard. I said "Shut up bitch, you fuggin lost what should have been an unlosable election." Did I miss something? Did you run for President last year? You posted an article from faux news saying HRC was blaming Obama for losing the election and that was my response above dumbass! Now run along little lad and continue to jerk yourself off. Imma enjoy this magical 10-0 start to the season.
If you really think someone could have understood that from what you wrote I’d be shocked. Even for you it was extra short bus written

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT