ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm.....what did Putin have on the Obama administration?

No doubt that Obama administration didn't do enough when it came to Russia meddling. I don't think anyone denies that. Of course the right wingers would have discounted it anyway even if he made a big deal out of it.

No doubt that Obama administration didn't do enough when it came to Russia meddling. I don't think anyone denies that. Of course the right wingers would have discounted it anyway even if he made a big deal out of it.

How do you know.

Maybe it would have gone something like this...

Of course the Russians are meddling...that is what they are and what they have been sworn to do.

They have been sworn to bring down Western Civilization.

How do you know.

Of course the Russians are meddling...that is what they are and what they have been sworn to do.

Oh please. You would have cried fake news and you know it. Please stop with the bullshit.

How do you know.

With that said, why doesn't Trump do more. His limp wristed response to expel Russian diplomats was forced on him.

Reactions: lou97
The whole Russian narrative with the fake dossier has backfired . It was not Trump the Russians made a deal with it was the democrats. Tick Tock Tick Tock . More coming. That is why the Dems are running from it now. The new news this week is Stormy the whore had sex with Trump lol . How proud the democrats got to be lol. Can not make his stuff up lol.

Reactions: canesfan470
With that said, why doesn't Trump do more. His limp wristed response to expel Russian diplomats was forced on him.

How do you know what he is or isn’t doing.

Lefties thought we were going to war with N Korea...now we are going to sit down somewhere and talk about resolution.

What have we done in Syria?

How do you know what he is or isn’t doing.

Lefties thought we were going to war with N Korea...now we are going to sit down somewhere and talk about resolution.

What have we done in Syria?
What have we done in Syria? You tell me. Putin's doing his thang and Trump twittles his thumbs.

Last edited:
Agree! I wish Obama did more but I find it hilarious that Trump was elected as the opposition to the dems and Obama or Hillary yet the only excuse I ever hear when Trump screws up is Obama and/or Hillary did it......lol. I thought he was elected because THEY WOULDN'T DO IT! Now, it seems to be a way to say it is okay. No, it wasn't okay when they did it and it damn sure isn't okay when Trump does it for the simple reason that they did more things productive for the American people than Trump.

Last edited:
What hsve we done in Syria? You tell me. Putin's doing his thang and Trump twittles his thumbs.

300 Russians killed in bombing guess you missed that. Russians claim they were mercenaries

Agree! I wish Obama did more but I find it hilarious that Trump was elected as the opposition to the dems and Obama or Hillary yet the only excuse I ever hear when Trump screws up is Obama and/or Hillary did it......lol. I thought he was elected because THEY WOULDN'T DO IT! Now, it seems to be a way to say it is okay. No, it wasn't okay when they did it and it damn sure isn't okay when Trump does it for the simple reason that they did more things productive for the American people than Trump.

Mumbo Jumbo Post about Russians and response. Dems and news have a new conspiracy every week. Last week the Russians have something on Trump. Now sanctions and we move to Stormy

Newsweek

In the first audio clip, a man says, “One squadron ****ing lost 200 people...right away, another one lost 10 people…and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too.... So three squadrons took a beating.”

The man explains that American forces used artillery and helicopter gunships to repel the assault. “They were all shelling the holy **** out of it, and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles…. Nothing at all, I’m not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…. They tore us to pieces, put us through hell,” he says.

Keep Up With This Story And More By Subscribing Now

The speaker is also critical of the Russian government’s response to the incident, saying, “They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit...but our ****ing government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

“My guys just called me, they are sitting there drinking, many are MIA, it’s a total ****up, another humiliation.... Nobody gives a **** about us.”

In a second clip, a man explains that the battle quickly descended into a massacre as the Russians lost all armored support. “Out of all vehicles only one tank survived and one BRDM (Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle) after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away.”

gettyimages-847679880.jpg
Russian forces have been sent to Syria to support President Bashar al-Assad’s regime. The Kremlin has denied that any of those killed on the night of February 7 and early morning of February 8 were Russian service members.DOMINIQUE DERDA/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

In the third clip, a man can be heard explaining the Russian convoy was a few hundred meters away from target when the American forces raised their flag and hit the Russians with a heavy artillery barrage, wiping out the first column instantly. “We got our ****ing asses beat rough, the Yankees made their point,” he said. “What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to **** off?... It’s bullshit, some people can’t even be ****ing ID’ed, too many people there.”

In another of the clips, a man claims, “There are about 215 ****ing killed” on the Russian side.

It has been reported that up to 300 Russians may have died in the strikes. The Kremlin initially denied all reports of Russians being involved in the incident. However, in recent days, Russia’s foreign ministry has acknowledged that “several dozen” Russians were killed or wounded.

A foreign ministry report said, “Russian service members did not take part in any capacity, and Russian military equipment was not used.” It said those involved were “Russian citizens” who were in Syria “of their own free will and for different reasons.”

The Average Everquote

Join the Discussion
MOST READ

Newsweek

In the first audio clip, a man says, “One squadron ****ing lost 200 people...right away, another one lost 10 people…and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too.... So three squadrons took a beating.”

The man explains that American forces used artillery and helicopter gunships to repel the assault. “They were all shelling the holy **** out of it, and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles…. Nothing at all, I’m not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…. They tore us to pieces, put us through hell,” he says.

Keep Up With This Story And More By Subscribing Now

The speaker is also critical of the Russian government’s response to the incident, saying, “They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit...but our ****ing government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

“My guys just called me, they are sitting there drinking, many are MIA, it’s a total ****up, another humiliation.... Nobody gives a **** about us.”

In a second clip, a man explains that the battle quickly descended into a massacre as the Russians lost all armored support. “Out of all vehicles only one tank survived and one BRDM (Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle) after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away.”

gettyimages-847679880.jpg
Russian forces have been sent to Syria to support President Bashar al-Assad’s regime. The Kremlin has denied that any of those killed on the night of February 7 and early morning of February 8 were Russian service members.DOMINIQUE DERDA/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

In the third clip, a man can be heard explaining the Russian convoy was a few hundred meters away from target when the American forces raised their flag and hit the Russians with a heavy artillery barrage, wiping out the first column instantly. “We got our ****ing asses beat rough, the Yankees made their point,” he said. “What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to **** off?... It’s bullshit, some people can’t even be ****ing ID’ed, too many people there.”

In another of the clips, a man claims, “There are about 215 ****ing killed” on the Russian side.

It has been reported that up to 300 Russians may have died in the strikes. The Kremlin initially denied all reports of Russians being involved in the incident. However, in recent days, Russia’s foreign ministry has acknowledged that “several dozen” Russians were killed or wounded.

A foreign ministry report said, “Russian service members did not take part in any capacity, and Russian military equipment was not used.” It said those involved were “Russian citizens” who were in Syria “of their own free will and for different reasons.”

The Average Everquote

Join the Discussion
MOST READ
giphy.gif

I give you links for proof with my stuff and now I'm supposed to believe your shzzt?

Not my stuff Newsweek. I don’t expect you to look it up it doesn’t fit your agenda. Ignorance is bliss. I do wonder don’t you ever just feel dumb.

Mumbo Jumbo Post about Russians and response. Dems and news have a new conspiracy every week. Last week the Russians have something on Trump. Now sanctions and we move to Stormy
No Balls CD has no credibility. Always all over the place never no policy and when you continue to prove him wrong he will hit the ignore button on you and go cry to Gary how someone was bad to him. Any way spot on with your post the Dems new hero Stormy backfired on them. This week is going to be about a world war that Trump is going to start.LOL

Not my stuff Newsweek. I don’t expect you to look it up it doesn’t fit your agenda. Ignorance is bliss. I do wonder don’t you ever just feel dumb.
Not really. I know you feel like a dope when I present facts to you and you call it fake news. Right?

zaD8p.gif

Not really. I know you feel like a dope when I present facts to you and you call it fake news. Right?

zaD8p.gif

What I fell is dumb wasting my time with someone incapable of learning. Tell you what I’ll bet you $100 that the Syrian Russian attack happened and was reported put up or shut up

What I fell is dumb wasting my time with someone incapable of learning. Tell you what I’ll bet you $100 that the Syrian Russian attack happened and was reported put up or shut up
I have been out of pocket most of the day so what you're saying might be true. However, it doesn't change one thing regarding Trump and Putin.

Puppet1.jpg

I have been out of pocket most of the day so what you're saying might be true. However, it doesn't change one thing regarding Trump and Putin.

Puppet1.jpg

Obviously you’ve been out for much longer than a day.

it seems clear he didn’t do enough, but you just never know what agreements they may have had. That said, it would have had to be very very significant to ignore the meddling in our elections so I doubt it was worth it.

What you fail to recognize/ignore is he has added to them. Is it enough, hard to say not knowing the agreements, but certainly more then the previous administrations.

it seems clear he didn’t do enough, but you just never know what agreements they may have had. That said, it would have had to be very very significant to ignore the meddling in our elections so I doubt it was worth it.
A minor correction. Obama wanted to do more like alert the public but Mitch McConnell wanted to keep it on the down lo.

Just speculating but I don’t think Obama really wanted Hillary to win the election.

You know what this was really about. Mitch felt Obama was trying to tilt the election to Hillary or he knew the fix was in. Not sure which.

Well let’s look at some things. He had an opportunity to interject in the Russian interference and chose not too. Do you think he did that on Hillary’s behalf?

And instead for Trump to tarnish his legacy? You on some serious drugs if you believe that.

giphy.gif

You know what this was really about. Mitch felt Obama was trying to tilt the election to Hillary or he knew the fix was in. Not sure which.

Obama was the leader of Dems stumped with Hilary and your not sure if Mitch thought Obama was trying to tilt election to Hilary. Cane 919 not sure if Obama wanted her to win. I think all your conspiracy theories are coming home to roost.

Lol

Obama was the leader of Dems stumped with Hilary and your not sure if Mitch thought Obama was trying to tilt election to Hilary. Cane 919 not sure if Obama wanted her to win. I think all your conspiracy theories are coming home to roost.

Please list all productive things Hillary did for America....

Let’s just start with Legislation started and passed....????? I’ll be waiting.....

Other than health care.....what did Obama do? Oh that’s right, nothing, and all of his executive orders have been undone.

I think you might want to take back the comment “they did more things productive” lmao

Please list all productive things Hillary did for America....

Let’s just start with Legislation started and passed....????? I’ll be waiting.....

Other than health care.....what did Obama do? Oh that’s right, nothing, and all of his executive orders have been undone.

I think you might want to take back the comment “they did more things productive” lmao
I'm not taking back anything and I am not here to list things for you. I have my opinion. If you don't agree fine. She did a great job in the role she had. She served her country. As opposed to doing with Trump is doing. Simply banging whores and robbing the country blind with his ghetto crime family.

I'm not taking back anything and I am not here to list things for you. I have my opinion. If you don't agree fine. She did a great job in the role she had. She served her country. As opposed to doing with Trump is doing. Simply banging whores and robbing the country blind with his ghetto crime family.

So basically you have no answer? Lmao

You are right, you don’t have to take it back. Just let the lie stay there! It’s who you are!

Talk about conspiracy theories. What about the right's fascination with the deep state. Lets talk about that.

Talk about conspiracy theories. What about the right's fascination with the deep state. Lets talk about that.

Earlier it was Russians Collusion now that hasn’t panned out will move to something else, it’s been over a year no proof. In this thread I gave you proof of 2 to 3 hundred dead Russians that the main stream press didn’t report because it didn’t fit narrative of Trump soft on Russia and you say I might be right you were out today. It happened in February . Then it’s Stormy from twelve or fourteen years ago. What happened to the Pulitzer Prize author of “ Fire and Fury “ ? Deep State, I guess you haven’t paid attention to McCabe firing again that press blamed on Trump. Remember FBI couldn’t find requested emails and Horowitz found them in two days. There’s more coming when his report comes out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT