ADVERTISEMENT

Hollywood city council votes to remove Trump

utatem

SuperCane
Dec 28, 2017
Ponte Vedra Beach FL
Trump star which has continuously been vandalized -but there is no attempt to remove the Woody Allen, Bill Cosby, Spacey, Polanski, and other PROVEN sexual predator stars by the Hollywood City Council? NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER

Do you even know why this decision was made? Let me give you the real scoop. Trump's star was vandalized several times and the city had enough thus the decision. Although those folks you mentioned have questionable histories however none of their stars were vandalized recently. Only Trump's.

Last edited:
Trump star which has continuously been vandalized -but there is no attempt to remove the Woody Allen, Bill Cosby, Spacey, Polanski, and other PROVEN sexual predator stars by the Hollywood City Council? NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER
Actually Roman Polanski is cool with me because he actually banged Sharon Tate who, imo, was the hottest blonde to ever live.

BTW, the Hollwood City Council has voted to remove it but it's just a request. It's not up to them. It's up to the LA city council to give the order to remove. And that hasn't happened to this point.
By the way if was Trump I wouldn't want my star in Hollywood anyway-just saying

Do you even know why this decision was made? Let me give you the real scoop. Trump's star was vandalized several times and the city had enough thus the decision. Although those folks you mentioned have questionable histories however none of their stars were vandalized recently. Only Trump's.
So we should simply give in to vandals? I would not agree with this regardless of whose star was involved.
It seems that some people, especially the main stream media, have different standards depending on people's political stance. For example, when a black woman and white man are accosted in Philly by Antifa thugs... imagine if the thugs had been conservative what the outrage would have been!

Reactions: orly 1022
So we should simply give in to vandals? I would not agree with this regardless of whose star was involved.
It seems that some people, especially the main stream media, have different standards depending on people's political stance. For example, when a black woman and white man are accosted in Philly by Antifa thugs... imagine if the thugs had been conservative what the outrage would have been!
If conservatives did what they did to Trumps star, not only would it be huge, and not celebrated by the press, but it would be a hate crime.

We shouldn't give into vandals but I wouldn't waste tax payer money to protect Trump's star.

Please look of the legal definition of a hate crime. Smfh

The point is hate crime is only looked at from one side, I think hate crimes don’t make sense, if someone attacks someone, charge him with assault. To many things are labeled hate crimes, if you believe in traditional marriage and not homosexual marriage your a bigot. I think it was Australia maybe Canada a couple of years ago, a Pastor was charged with a hate crime for speaking out against homosexuality. I know it’s a different country, but it’s only a matter of time before people try that here.

More to the point,too many things are classified as hate crimes, criminalizing thought troubles me.

You are wrong again cems-did you even read the stated reason?
West Hollywood City Council passed a resolution to have Trumps star removed
The resolution calls upon the city of LA Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove Trumps star "due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the city of West Hollywood,the region,state,and country"

The resolution calls upon the city of LA Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove Trumps star "due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the city of West Hollywood,the region,state,and country"

Cems is always kinda wrong. Cems. I am back home here in the 33140 now. Wanna fight?

Reactions: advarkas
Oh boy. Another right wing nut job. Smfh

so again let the criminals run the asylum...u get it cems

Cems is always kinda wrong. Cems. I am back home here in the 33140 now. Wanna fight?

is that zipcode for Miami Beach? Is that Miami Beach mayor still running in the Democratic primary for Florida governor? I would love to see DeSantis carve that c**ksucker in the general election.

I’m here in Jacksonville and watched DeSantis on fire last night against Putnam in the 2nd Republican Primary debate for Governor.

Oh boy. Another right wing nut job. Smfh
You bet cems- you libs just throw sh*t out there and call it reasoning-- the statement ( the correct statement) was also on CBS and even your failing CNN - with the lie it has nothing to do with politics-
yet no resolution to get rid of Woody Allen or Bill Cosby's or Kevin Spacy's etc stars -the left has no integrity

is that zipcode for Miami Beach? Is that Miami Beach mayor still running in the Democratic primary for Florida governor? I would love to see DeSantis carve that c**ksucker in the general election.

I’m here in Jacksonville and watched DeSantis on fire last night against Putnam in the 2nd Republican Primary debate for Governor.
I am in Ponte Vedra -DeSantis will be your next governor -Putnam has little or no chance in the primary even though I see Pam Bondi has thrown her support behind him.

I am in Ponte Vedra -DeSantis will be your next governor -Putnam has little or no chance in the primary even though I see Pam Bondi has thrown her support behind him.

As you probably know, Palm Beach County is the largest county in Florida from a geographical standpoint and touches Lake Okeechobee where most of the sugar companies are located. DeSantis has used that against Putname re: toxic algae in the Treasure Coast.

DeSantis is a very genuine-very impressive ;smart with high character-attributes much different than a lot of todays politicians.And no we are not related.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT