ADVERTISEMENT

Honeyiv

caneinaustin said:

Again- If you read my posts above, I’ve just called out trends in both directions. Not sure why there is this inferred narrative?

I was just pointing out why the trend in Utah is higher. Many on here post with an inferred narrative so it's hard sometimes to differentiate who is saying what on here and for what reason.

The trend on percentage positives is higher in Utah as well. Not saying it will result in anything catastrophic. Just facts.[/QUOTE]
That is indeed a fact, which I always appreciate. Hospitalization rates have remained steady from what I have read but if you have different info on that I am always willing to listen.
[/quote]
Agreed! Hospitalization rates are super encouraging.

All I’m advocating for is to proceed with a certain amount of caution and common sense.

I’m out and about, but have in-laws that live nearby so I am sensitive to that.

It's called more people getting tested, retard. @honeyiv is the board drunk, you would better off ignoring him. The Red's are coming.

Spoke to a trauma nurse the other day who told me that social distancing is a waste of time. That at this point, only heard immunity matters and that the good news is that China Virus is not that severe to people that do not already have diabetes, COPD, Cancer, heart disease and are over 100 years old. So are you as a Cane Sport poster Libbie more knowledgeable than a medical professional on the front lines?

My city is awash in a second wave of Covid-19. Is it really a "hoax"? Am I safe to go out and mingle? You wouldn't want your old nemesis to crater would you? Sorry, meant to post this in the Lounge.
You can thank all of the George Floyd protesters who didn’t follow proper social distancing rules.

Funny how this guy only posts when negative stuff happens, e.g., down markets, rising flu cases, etc.

Reactions: majus12
Honey is really not a drunk
Much is a board persona
You guys fall for his nonsense. I’ve got to know him personally. Although I much prefer his brother Scott ( Jk ) he’s a sold guy
Now he has been pushing back on the pandemic noise
We were all going to die. Then the protests started and we were all good to go out and play with 10,000 of our closest friends and neighbors. Breather on them . Touch them etc
Now that the protests have waned , we are back to death if you leave your house
The Media is back too , with their excited exhortations
Meanwhile the tests have resulted in some increase in cases in N.C. . So I suspect that the Governor who drove the convention out his state will now prohibit ANY FANS AT ANY GAMES. He will require the ACC. brass to make that uniform
If any N.C. team gets any infection, similar to what The U of Houston just got , the Governor will shut down all football activities and impose that on an extra territorial basis .
So argue all you want with Jay. He has a point . Usually does
Im just hoping that we play ball
It’s not a given .

Burner Account-3 said:

It's called more people getting tested, retard. @honeyiv is the board drunk, you would better off ignoring him. The Red's are coming.

Spoke to a trauma nurse the other day who told me that social distancing is a waste of time. That at this point, only heard immunity matters and that the good news is that China Virus is not that severe to people that do not already have diabetes, COPD, Cancer, heart disease and are over 100 years old. So are you as a Cane Sport poster Libbie more knowledgeable than a medical professional on the front lines?
[/quote]
1. Im not a libbie and 2. She should probably be the head of the CDC as it sounds like shes more knowledgeable than the epidemiology experts.

Any one with a burner account is a known loser!!!!! You are such a weasel you have to double hide, behind a stage name and a burner account. Are you Joe Biden hiding in his basement?

know your facts. It’s more than just increase testing, but the number of hospitalizations directly related to the virus. And it’s not yet a second wave. The increase in numbers likely a jump in the first wave, due to spread by close contact without masks. Second wave will occur after numbers precipitously fall, which has not occurred.

If you think it’s possible to live the rest of your life inside go ahead, not all of us want to be be wusses. You would think this is a ballet board, not a football board.
I've already been out and about for several days, always wearing a mask. I was just needling Honey for calling the virus a "hoax" as infections have risen in 21 states. I was even out during the shut-down to make fast-food runs when the grocers were closed. Get over the attitude wuss!

Last edited:
Honey is really not a drunk
Much is a board persona
You guys fall for his nonsense. I’ve got to know him personally. Although I much prefer his brother Scott ( Jk ) he’s a sold guy
Now he has been pushing back on the pandemic noise
We were all going to die. Then the protests started and we were all good to go out and play with 10,000 of our closest friends and neighbors. Breather on them . Touch them etc
Now that the protests have waned , we are back to death if you leave your house
The Media is back too , with their excited exhortations
Meanwhile the tests have resulted in some increase in cases in N.C. . So I suspect that the Governor who drove the convention out his state will now prohibit ANY FANS AT ANY GAMES. He will require the ACC. brass to make that uniform
If any N.C. team gets any infection, similar to what The U of Houston just got , the Governor will shut down all football activities and impose that on an extra territorial basis .
So argue all you want with Jay. He has a point . Usually does
Im just hoping that we play ball
It’s not a given .
Hey DD...you didn't need to post this...if you know Honey (like you think) you would know not too...go hit the BBQ...keep it under 3 bills...

I've already been out and about for several days, always wearing a mask. I was just needling Honey for calling the virus a "hoax" as infections have risen in 21 states. I was even out during the shut-down to make fast-food runs when the grocers were closed. Get over the attitude wuss!

Okay liberal Mike , duly Noted.

Reactions: BreakingCane
I think we all agree on that. Still makes sense to take precautions, wear masks and social distance when possible.

Many people are not.
"Still makes sense to take precautions"
It begins and ends right there. Just like 1968/69 where we lost 100,000 Americans to the Hong Kong Flu (1,000,000 Worldwide). No ominous headlines, no business or school closures, no fear, no scientists giving umpteen differing opinions that are generally incorrect...just common sense.[/QUOTE]
Ironically same time frame for the famous “Georgetown” riots. Just as big as now, for their times.

Reactions: grbcane
Hey DD...you didn't need to post this...if you know Honey (like you think) you would know not too...go hit the BBQ...keep it under 3 bills...
I have a pimple in my Ass Crack that Is less annoying then you

"Still makes sense to take precautions"
It begins and ends right there. Just like 1968/69 where we lost 100,000 Americans to the Hong Kong Flu (1,000,000 Worldwide). No ominous headlines, no business or school closures, no fear, no scientists giving umpteen differing opinions that are generally incorrect...just common sense.
Ironically same time frame for the famous “Georgetown” riots. Just as big as now, for their times.[/QUOTE]
That text in the 'krvanness said:' box wasn't me...not sure how that happened, but no big deal...probably user error on my part, lol...

know your facts. It’s more than just increase testing, but the number of hospitalizations directly related to the virus. And it’s not yet a second wave. The increase in numbers likely a jump in the first wave, due to spread by close contact without masks. Second wave will occur after numbers precipitously fall, which has not occurred.
Thanks to the protests, looting and rioting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT