ADVERTISEMENT

How it will be given up!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
98830024_2749559815142186_5422718423941513216_n.jpg

Reactions: cems52
Isn’t 9pm lights out in the nursing home? I’m going to call your charge nurse and tell her you’re breaking curfew.

Since you're responding for that pervert, might you be on the receiving end of his handy work? Notice the emphasis on the word hand?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Please do. She might give you what you want since @UM_Ryan is too busy sucking other fellas.
No matter how many times you mention me and your fantasies, I’m still not gonna let you blow me Cumstain, verbally or physically. Hopefully the nurses didn’t have too much of a time this a.m. cleaning up after you sh1t yourself overnight re-enacting these sick thoughts on yourself pretending to be Andrew Gillum.

No matter how many times you mention me and your fantasies, I’m still not gonna let you blow me Cumstain, verbally or physically. Hopefully the nurses didn’t have too much of a time this a.m. cleaning up after you sh1t yourself overnight re-enacting these sick thoughts on yourself pretending to be Andrew Gillum.

Since you're in Tallahassee you can fulfill your fantasies of Gillum humping your skinny ass. I'll put out the word in French Town you want him now.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT