ADVERTISEMENT

I am in a whirlwind….

Canes-U

SuperCane
Aug 7, 2017
Los Angeles
Drunk and in Vegas 😝...Gulliver class of 98 U alumni 2002 in case anyone wants credentials 😂… So here it goes, I have never felt more confused, anguished, disappointed and more importantly Lost as a Canes fan than I do now. What am I rooting for?? Who am I rooting for? Do I really want to go into a Sat hoping for an L?? What a piece of shit place we are in just for thinking these things?! I never want us to loose, but I’d be lying if I say some part of me wasn’t hoping for it this weekend… and I have NEVER felt that! I do believe we can be back, but even Gary and Matt are reaching sometimes it feels like… Best example of this for me is Gary, (first off I am a huge fan, and love what you do for the U and more so for us fans.. best subscription I pay for, Netflix ain’t got nothing on you boys) you confuse me.. this last week, every time I hear you say if we can’t get Mario and Manny wins or show improvement you might consider giving him another year?? This is the most contradictory and confusing thing I Have heard you day… You saying this makes me feel no one has any idea what they are doing in the admin. Why are these things even a topic? Bottom line.. forget the admin and James…we fans and those involved in program have already without knowing lowered the bar of the program. I’ll wait for it all to play out…. I’ve been waiting for a while. 🤦‍♂️ Rant over .. Go Canes 🙌🏼

Reactions: cane81 and papii
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News