ADVERTISEMENT

I Don’t Support Rick Scott And Will Strongly Consider Voting For Nelson.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Just depends on how close the Senate numbers are for the GOP. I don’t Like to vote on party affiliation just for the sake of doing so, but I may have to suck it up and vote for Rick Scott if it means the Republicans maintaining their Senate majority. I like Bill Nelson, and I’ve voted for him (along with other Democrats) in the past. The fact that Rick Scott is the Republican choice to challenge him is disappointing.

Last edited:
Just depends on how close the Senate numbers are for the GOP. I don’t Like to vote on party affiliation just for the sake of doing so, but I may have to suck it up and vote for Rick Scott if it means the Republicans maintaining their Senate majority. I like Bill Nelson, and I’ve voted for him (along with other Democrats) in the past. The fact that Rick Scott is the Republican choice to challenge him is disappointing.
I Don't know who you are anymore

Reactions: advarkas

What's the deal with Scott that makes you dislike him ?

Amen

Why did Scott wait so long to throw his hat in ? The election is only 7 months away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT