ADVERTISEMENT

I have decided due to compelling info, I will refrain from interacting with Russian assets...

Low information voters just aren't worth the trouble...
Seems like you’re saying we have low IQs so please confirm that’s what you meant so I can post worldwide studies ranking IQs based on regions and cultures. If you want to hurl insults....well, like I told you before.....don’t bring a knife to a gun fight. So why don’t you clarify what you meant so we can get this party started.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strack_Cane
I would like to apologize if I mislead anyone. What I should have said was very low information voters.

Reactions: cems52
giphy.gif

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-max-1mb.gif
AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

I would like to apologize if I mislead anyone. What I should have said was very low information voters.
Good to know you're smart enough not to use the phrase "low IQs" when referring to us because you know I was about to open up a can of whoop ass by posting national and worldwide IQ rankings. Good call....lol.
'

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Good to know you're smart enough not to use the phrase "low IQs" when referring to us because you know I was about to open up a can of whoop ass by posting national and worldwide IQ rankings. Good call....lol.
'
Didn't Lou shut your ass down when you brought up this subject before? You want more?

Lets just call them low IQ Trump supporters.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
These are Russian assets and have no idea that this is exactly what they are. It's rather sad to be honest. They believe it is okay the Russians hacked our voting machines in 50 states and Moscow Mitch has blocked two bills to protect us from this happening again. That's because they don't think they can win a fair election. Which goes back to the fear of the browning of America. This is the plan and it involves Russian assets through low information voters. People that can be very easily manipulated through their own anger and greed.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Didn't Lou shut your ass down when you brought up this subject before? You want more?
Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Here is a link to one of tons of studies. Scroll down to the chart under the title "IQ gaps in other nations." Oh yeah, can you give me more?.....lol....lol. I told you before, if you want to hurl personal insults at me.....dont be surprised when I dont lay down. I will only go after you if you go after me. Now we can discuss the link below like adults, or we can drop it all together. The choice is yours.

https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Average_gaps_among_races)

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Here is a link to one of tons of studies. Scroll down to the chart under the title "IQ gaps in other nations." Oh yeah, can you give me more?.....lol....lol. I told you before, if you want to hurl personal insults at me.....dont be surprised when I dont lay down. I will only go after you if you go after me. Now we can discuss the link below like adults, or we can drop it all together. The choice is yours.

https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Average_gaps_among_races)
Instead of discussing theories lets discuss facts. The Mueller report has provided us a roadmap to Trump's crime spree but you ignore the facts. Why?

Reactions: cdwright40
Instead of discussing theories lets discuss facts. The Mueller report has provided us a roadmap to Trump's crime spree but you ignore the facts. Why?
Good question and I will reply. Was Trump stupid in demanding that his attorney tell the DOJ to fire Mueller....yes. But Mueller stating that he did not come to a conclusion on obstruction because of DOJ policy is phony for several reasons. First, within the report but not in the conclusion, Mueller stated that he could not determine the requisite intent for obstruction because he couldnt depose Trump. The Mueller report specified that Trump's testimony was needed because there was no evidence that Trump persisted that his attorney carry out his instruction after Trump's attorney told Trump no after Trump initially told his attorney to contact the DOJ. Second, they came to a conclusion about conspiracy so why couldnt they come to a conclusion about whether there was either a lack of evidence to prosecute or enough evidence to prosecute? If Trump could be indicted after he leaves office then why didnt Mueller or Weismann make a decision in their conclusion on the issue of the sufficiency of the evidence, especially when the report said they couldnt find the requisite intent because they couldnt question Trump? What was the point of Mueller even trying to investigate the president and request his testimony under oath if, as Mueller says, he couldnt make a recommendation about whether there is evidence to indict the president because of DOJ policy? Mueller is not the one that has the power to indict...he was charged with the duty to investigate and recommend if charges should be brought. Why didnt we ever hear about the DOJ policy until the report? Wouldnt you agree that you, I, the media, the AG and the entire country were under the impression that the report was going to either conclude there was sufficient evidence or not sufficient evidence? The Mueller team passed the buck for a reason. Mueller's title was "Special Counsel" which is a prosecutorial office.

Lastly, I think you will agree that there are many examples of prosecutors who are overzealous, not looking to discover truth and justice and are determined to get their man no matter what. I thought Ken Starr was overzealous with Clinton. Overzealous prosecutors are even a bigger problem when politics are involved. I am also betting it didnt help Trump when he was continually poking the bear (Mueller's team) by always insulting them.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
I have decided I am not going to participate in an orchestrated plan to divide Americans by race and class. That's all this is and people are jumping in head first. I am just not going to do it going forward. Russian assets want you to hate people that aren't like you. This is about divide and conquer. The oldest strategy in the playbook and specifically for the mentally weak.

I have decided I am not going to participate in an orchestrated plan to divide Americans by race and class. That's all this is and people are jumping in head first. I am just not going to do it going forward. Russian assets want you to hate people that aren't like you. This is about divide and conquer. The oldest strategy in the playbook and specifically for the mentally weak.
According to those charts it doesn’t exactly seem like we’re the mentally weak..... just sayin.

If you are as smart as you think, why can’t you realize, hating on Trump WON’T get a Dem elected.
Hmmmm, maybe your not as objectively smart as you think!!!

Isn't it? It's so refreshing to see people post the standard of how an American president is supposed to behave.

Oh you mean the guy who was selling our Uranium, helped bringing foreigners to make USA a settlement of the Islamic Extremists that want to kill us, entertaining Hezbollah, attending the church of a Jeremiah Wright, vilifying cops, turning our healthcare system into Socialized medicine, spying on opposition political party, following Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals Playbook, attacking the 1st Amendment, attacking the 2nd Amendment.

You mean that President? You and the rest of the followers of the Great King...should go back from where you came, which is beyond the shores of the Great USA...MAGA!!!

Sit on it, Potsie!

Reactions: utatem
I have decided due to compelling info, I will refrain from interacting with Russian assets...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT