ADVERTISEMENT

I saw this earlier-and it rings true

utatem

SuperCane
Dec 28, 2017
Ponte Vedra Beach FL
"The Democrats pursuit of Trump evokes for me a picture of a pack of hyenas trying to bring down an elephant.

Constantly nipping at his hind quarters, trying to take a bite out of his underbellly, trying to pin down his trunk, none of them standing alone can stand up to him; none of them are capable of accomplishing the things he can accomplish, not even all them put together, but by hanging up, unceasingly, they hope they can bring him down. And if they can it’s back to business as usual in Mufasa land; withering trees, scorched desert, widespread hunger. BUT, at least the Hyenas WILL RULE!

The only question is: Will there be enough hyenas to bring down the elephant? "

"The Democrats pursuit of Trump evokes for me a picture of a pack of hyenas trying to bring down an elephant.

Constantly nipping at his hind quarters, trying to take a bite out of his underbellly, trying to pin down his trunk, none of them standing alone can stand up to him; none of them are capable of accomplishing the things he can accomplish, not even all them put together, but by hanging up, unceasingly, they hope they can bring him down. And if they can it’s back to business as usual in Mufasa land; withering trees, scorched desert, widespread hunger. BUT, at least the Hyenas WILL RULE!

The only question is: Will there be enough hyenas to bring down the elephant? "
Death by a thousand feather cuts.

I see it more like this, as Trump and others are waiting for the right moment, let the Jackals have their moment now...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT