ADVERTISEMENT

I think Joe Biden is running next cycle: GAME OVER!

Lol. An 80 yr old!!! Better chance with Hillary running from behind bars. It's the ideology that needs to change if you wanna win again. This is a center right country. You need a center right candidate. Biden is. But he will be 79 in 2020.
Dems > Republicans

People running for president, JMO should be in there mid to late 50s, that being said the democrats have no one, Corey booker maybe
The prevailing thought by Republicans in 2020 was that Dems had an old man with dementia running for prez but didn't have a chance. How did that work out?

I told the cuck not to celebrate too early!

giphy.gif
I remember this Cult member. I guess he drank the Kool aid. LOL

You still on this "Trump won the election" shzt?
You still on biden and his joke of an administration.????
The WHOLE WORLD knows he’s a joke, and mentally challenged due to age and stupidity!
pffft cems

For a man who is mentally challenged he's doing an outstanding job.
I agree, he is doing an outstanding job…. Of reading prepared statements from across the street in the fake WH, so he can read the telproctor.
Outstanding job of finishing these prepared videos, in under 25 takes!
Ok, glad you realize joe is mentally challenged, Ok maybe you’re not becoming another villageidiot, although some of your defenses of uncle joey are moronic.
Merry Christmas Cems!

Finally, some leadership for this country to replace this dumpster fire and tweet storm of an administration. Free phones for all!!!
CD, thanks for putting this absurd thread out there. I'm tired of reading about the mishandling of this Covid variant by this amateurish administration.
Biden will likely not run unless he runs from an assisted living facility with a nurse next to him wiping the saliva off the corner of his mouth.
The Democrats have no one. Zero, zilch, nada of any positive stature to run in 2024.
CD, who would be your candidate to run and win the Presidency? Kamalahoe...nope, Buttigieg...nope, maybe Hillary the retread again?.. nope. Pray tell CD, who?

Come on CD, what's your answer? Cems drop in if you want? CD didn't answer my question. Miamimike or Hawaiicane is invited as well. Do any of you have a Democratic hero you want to run in 2024?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT