ADVERTISEMENT

I'm with the Pervert says Trump

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Trump is backing a known pedophile in the senate race in Alabama. What about the other right wingers on this site like @PalmaBoy aka Ozona, @Dr.L.ThugU and @canerob. Are you with the Perv?

5a15b8c246d99.image.jpg

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Last I checked Bill served 2 terms as president and he didn't molest children.
But yet he was on multiple trips with his best pal to an island where child sex slaves were said to have been. Ditching his secret service detail. Didn’t know you were part of the Ostrich Society!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You people sound silly obsessed with the Clintons. They live in your heads rent free. President Clinton served both his terms and did his job. Left a budget surplus.

What you don't understand is you people keep commenting on Clinton and women while perfectly okay with Trump on tape telling you how he assaulted women with his fame....and all the women that came out to say he followed through.

Sounds a bit ridiculous don't you think?

Reactions: cems52 and dlmcane
You people sound silly obsessed with the Clintons. They live in your heads rent free. President Clinton served both his terms and did his job. Left a budget surplus.

What you don't understand is you people keep commenting on Clinton and women while perfectly okay with Trump on tape telling you how he assaulted women with his fame....and all the women that came out to say he followed through.

Sounds a bit ridiculous don't you think?
Trump “assulted” women for talking shit?? You liberals are whacked!! Seriously whacked!!

You write that as if you are proud of him.

When the fact remains he was a predator on many levels with multiple women.

Facts
Bill like many men including you got a little hanky panky on the side. But he didn't molest children. For me that's the most disgusting thing on the planet.

Reactions: dlmcane
But yet he was on multiple trips with his best pal to an island where child sex slaves were said to have been. Ditching his secret service detail. Didn’t know you were part of the Ostrich Society!
I don't recall hearing reports of Bill being a child molester. More Fox Fake News. Bill had his issues but pedophilia wasn't one of them.

Reactions: dlmcane
Trump “assulted” women for talking shit?? You liberals are whacked!! Seriously whacked!!
Yeah.....ignore the comments that say all the accusatory women told you it is more than talk. They aren't credible but Clintons accusers are? GTFOOH

Every single time i see these Clinton comments i see hypocrisy. You are completely fine if these people who are accused are in your party. Then you are looking for proof. Rumor is all that is needed for the Clintons. Bill hasn't even been President since the 90's.

The current president? He gets pass after pass after pass....GTFOOH!

Reactions: cems52
Every single time i see these Clinton comments i see hypocrisy. You are completely fine if these people who are accused are in your party. Then you are looking for proof. Rumor is all that is needed for the Clintons. Bill hasn't even been President since the 90's.

The current president? He gets pass after pass after pass....GTFOOH!
Gets a pass on what?? You Commies are up his ass over everything!! CNN wrote a full story about how he drank water!! Talk about GTFOH

You are right man....nobody has ever accused Trump of inappropriate behavior....smfh
Inappropriate behavior much different than actual events, you slam Trump nonstop for not being “Presidential” yet was Clinton Presidential when banging interns in the Oval Office? And for the record, Paula Jones was a minor when he raped her. So yes Clinton is a pedofile. Trump may say whacky outrageous BS, however your team has acted on it over and over. Liberals and your propaganda media partners spent to many nights in front of the bong pipe and have short memories! The rest of us were out working!

Please provide me with the details of your right wing lies. Speaking of lies, it's becoming common knowledge that Trump's administration is a festering hell hole of liars. Are you one of them?
No Palmaboy is the banned Ozana. He couldn't land a job even in bufoonish Trump administration.

Reactions: cems52
Just because you dismiss it doesn’t make it fake news lol. That attitude is why you guys don’t control Congress, the senate or the White House lol.
The GOP has control but they have lied on every issue to the extent they have accomplished nada trying to sift through their enormous amount of bullshet.....Ever hear of repeal and replace......go GOP!!!!!!

The GOP has control but they have lied on every issue to the extent they have accomplished nada trying to sift through their enormous amount of bullshet.....Ever hear of repeal and replace......go GOP!!!!!!
No offense but I don’t think you grasp what the GOP’s actual problem is. There’s a faction of GOP establishment who were so pissed off with Trump winning they’ve basically decided to fight Trump on every bill even at the expense of their own party and the people who voted them in. These are the same people who’ve sold their souls to Big Pharma!

Great headlines. Even the murdoch-owned New York Post is on board. Trump is just despicable and disgusting.
Or maybe Murdoch is a legit news source and calls it like he sees it and doesn’t protect party. Unlike the State run: CNN, MSNBC and the rest of MSM, clueless as usual.

Or maybe Murdoch is a legit news source and calls it like he sees it and doesn’t protect party. Unlike the State run: CNN, MSNBC and the rest of MSM, clueless as usual.

Unfortunately Fox is currently tantamount to state sponsored propaganda. Murdoch talks to trump on a weekly basis and there is direct coordination on Fox pundits releasing White House talking points to help Trump obfuscate the narrative through their evening demagogues like Hannity, Carlson et al. So there is no "calling it as it is" as you say. It is more akin to the type of state sponsored brain washing that one sees in authoritarian states like Russia, Turkey, Arab countries, and various banana republics. Real journalism happens when news outlets hold those currently in power to account relative to current laws and social norms. Fox is a million miles from that.

Unfortunately Fox is currently tantamount to state sponsored propaganda. Murdoch talks to trump on a weekly basis and there is direct coordination on Fox pundits releasing White House talking points to help Trump obfuscate the narrative by the evening demagogues like Hannity, Carlson et al. So there is no "calling it as it is" as you say. It is more akin to the type of state sponsored brain washing that one sees in authoritarian states like Russia, Turkey, and Arab countries. Real journalism happens when news outlets hold those currently in power to account relative to current laws and social norms. Fox is a million miles from that.
I’ll agree Fox slants right, however did Fox give Trump the debate questions? And seriously open your eyes/ ears. The media overwhelmingly pulls for the left. CNN, MSNBC etc etc. Amazing your side wants free speech only if you agree with the speaker. Give me a break, another soft weak argument.

I’ll agree Fox slants right, however did Fox give Trump the debate questions? And seriously open your eyes/ ears. The media overwhelmingly pulls for the left. CNN, MSNBC etc etc. Amazing your side wants free speech only if you agree with the speaker. Give me a break, another soft weak argument.

By debate questions I assume you mean Donna Brazile ? She was fired for that, so there was adjudication and accountability.

Back to the actual topic : All corporate owned media outlets have some degree of an editorial slant, but that doesn't absolve them from their responsibility to provide the public with accurate information relative to the public interest. You're not getting that with the lineup of evening demagogues on Fox since they are not doing journalism, they are conducting an advocacy based influence operation on behalf of Trump. It is little more than a televised version of the daily propaganda one gets by tuning into talk radio. A vast majority of these people are ultra wealthy elites who spend their time brainswashing the easily led into believing their preferred narrative. There's no journalism involved - just pure cold war style propaganda.

By debate questions I assume you mean Donna Brazile ? She was fired for that, so there was adjudication and accountability.

Back to the actual topic : All corporate owned media outlets have some degree of an editorial slant, but that doesn't absolve them from their responsibility to provide the public with accurate information relative to the public interest. You're not getting that with the lineup of evening demagogues on Fox since they are not doing journalism, they are conducting an advocacy based influence operation on behalf of Trump. It is little more than a televised version of the daily propaganda one gets by tuning into talk radio. A vast majority of these people are ultra wealthy elites who spend their time brainswashing the easily led into believing their preferred narrative. There's no journalism involved - just pure cold war style propaganda.
Oh so since she was fired for that it makes it all good? And Donna was fired yet you give the network itself a pass? They are honest in your eyes? She took the fall for the liberal lying propoganda machine. And again, dump on Fox all you want. Liberals have NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC etc etc that are completely liberal and have been caught on more than one occasion slanting the story that way. So don’t play this game. Seriously to come here like Fox is only network to play politics? GTFOH with that candy ass BS. Your entire post is typical of the progressive left trying to eliminate any and all opposing views!! Networks and radio 10-1 in favor or liberals so stop crying thier is a SINGLE network that leans right!

Oh so since she was fired for that it makes it all good? And Donna was fired yet you give the network itself a pass?

When you have an employee that breaks the rules you fire them. They did the same when Reza Aslan went off on Trump on Twitter. The next day he was unemployed. When Jeff Lord, their token conservative pundit, make "seig heil" references on Twitter, the next day he was unemployed. Its called accountability.

Fortunately, this concept is slowly catching on at Fox as well since they have ditched Ailes, O'Reilly, Bolling, Beckel, for their indiscretions.

When you have an employee that breaks the rules you fire them. They did the same when Reza Aslan went off on Trump on Twitter. The next day he was unemployed. When Jeff Lord, their token conservative pundit, make "seig heil" references on Twitter, the next day he was unemployed. Its called accountability.

Fortunately, this concept is slowly catching on at Fox as well since they have ditched Ailes, O'Reilly, Bolling, Beckel, for their indiscretions.
Unfortunately your deflection doesn’t apply here, Donna was caught being the messenger period!! She simply passed along information that was PROVIDED to her by CNN your so called honest “news” source. Don’t play games above your skill level you’ll just get hurt! And if need be I can provide plenty of examples on the Democrat side as you did the Republican side. And speaking of honesty, does it bother you that your party actually dismissed the true candidate(Sanders) and nominated Clinton? Does that ring as integrity and honesty to you? So these weak, feeble examples are hurting your cause.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT