ADVERTISEMENT

I'm with the Pervert says Trump

Unfortunately your deflection doesn’t apply here, Donna was caught being the messenger period!! She simply passed along information that was PROVIDED to her by CNN your so called honest “news” source. Don’t play games above your skill level you’ll just get hurt! And if need be I can provide plenty of examples on the Democrat side as you did the Republican side. And speaking of honesty, does it bother you that your party actually dismissed the true candidate(Sanders) and nominated Clinton? Does that ring as integrity and honesty to you? So these weak, feeble examples are hurting your cause.

On the first point, you are simply inventing things you would like to be true to avoid dealing with the central topic of this thread. Brazile broke the rules and paid the price for it. Full stop.

As for the 2nd point you made - yes, it was wrong and needs to be changed. The SuperDelegate system is completely ridiculous and designed to stack the odds in favor of the establishment candidate and against the new/insurgent candidate.

On the first point, you are simply inventing things you would like to be true to avoid dealing with the central topic of this thread. Brazile broke the rules and paid the price for it. Full stop.

As for the 2nd point you made - yes, it was wrong and needs to be changed. The SuperDelegate system is completely ridiculous and designed to stack the odds in favor of the establishment candidate and against the new/insurgent candidate.
Explain what I’m “inventing” don’t make a BS statement then not provide what your accusing me of doing.
My second point was that Hag who ran the DNC was a criminal and handed Hillary the nomination. Period.
Now explain what I invented, let’s hear it.

Explain what I’m “inventing” don’t make a BS statement then not provide what your accusing me of doing.
My second point was that Hag who ran the DNC was a criminal and handed Hillary the nomination. Period.
Now explain what I invented, let’s hear it.

Its quite obvious. You have no evidence that Brazile was acting on behalf of anyone but herself when she went against company policy to obtain the questions and then forward them on, for which she was immediately fired. It sounds like you would like to smear CNN as having done this to suit your narrative, but there is no evidence to support your claim. If you have something then I will gladly take a look.

Reactions: cems52
But yet he was on multiple trips with his best pal to an island where child sex slaves were said to have been. Ditching his secret service detail. Didn’t know you were part of the Ostrich Society!
Well there you have it! This sounds super credible! Lol. Now back to the question the OP started. This time without diverting. The floor is yours........

Well there you have it! This sounds super credible! Lol. Now back to the question the OP started. This time without diverting. The floor is yours........
Oh I’m sorry I ruffled your feathers... Trump is getting Moore the benefit of the doubt since there’s little to no proof anything that was stated actually happened since the alleged victim waited 40 years to report it!

Trump isn’t go to Bama though to raise funding for him or do any speaking engagements. How many rape victims do you know wait 40 years to make a rape accusation?

Its quite obvious. You have no evidence that Brazile was acting on behalf of anyone but herself when she went against company policy to obtain the questions and then forward them on, for which she was immediately fired. It sounds like you would like to smear CNN as having done this to suit your narrative, but there is no evidence to support your claim. If you have something then I will gladly take a look.
WOW!! Your blind, what benefit did Brazile have to having those questions forwarded to her? Also CNN was the provider and the Clinton camp accepted the questions gladly!! How is thier no evidence to support my claim? CNN fired Brazile to cover thier tracks!! CNN were the ones giving her the debate questions during the town hall they hosted. Your utterly clueless. Read below and have a clue what your talking about. CNN sacrificed Brazile to save their own skin!

https://www.snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/

WOW!! Your blind, what benefit did Brazile have to having those questions forwarded to her? Also CNN was the provider and the Clinton camp accepted the questions gladly!! How is thier no evidence to support my claim? CNN fired Brazile to cover thier tracks!! CNN were the ones giving her the debate questions during the town hall they hosted. Your utterly clueless. Read below and have a clue what your talking about. CNN sacrificed Brazile to save their own skin!

https://www.snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/

Do you ever read the articles in links you post ? This one does nothing but implicate Brazile as acting on behalf of her own interests, again, for which she was fired.

Do you ever read the articles in links you post ? This one does nothing but implicate Brazile as acting on behalf of her own interests, again, for which she was fired.
Read them all, nice attempt. However it does the exact opposite. And again, it implicates CNN and Brazile all acting on behalf of the DNC

Read them all, nice attempt. However it does the exact opposite. And again, it implicates CNN and Brazile all acting on behalf of the DNC

It actually doesn't. All indications in the article are that Brailze was acting on behalf of herself and her own political interests, and in direct contravention to CNN's own policy - which is why she was fired. It's not rocket science.

It actually doesn't. All indications in the article are that Brailze was acting on behalf of herself and her own political interests, and in direct contravention to CNN's own policy.
Reread the article if that’s what you got from it. Regardless, she’s a DNC staffer working at CNN providing debate questions for their own town hall. Either way the entire situation is BS and shows you how dishonest CNN actually is!! If you can honestly say CNN is honest after this type situation your only lying to yourself.

Reread the article if that’s what you got from it. Regardless, she’s a DNC staffer working at CNN providing debate questions for their own town hall. Either way the entire situation is BS and shows you how dishonest CNN actually is!! If you can honestly say CNN is honest after this type situation your only lying to yourself.

You make a good case as to why CNN should've fired Brazile. Well done.

You make a good case as to why CNN should've fired Brazile. Well done.
Not tying to make any case, CNN shouldn’t have put themselves as a conduit to the DNC camp. Again Brazile was fired to contain the fallout and she was the one who took the hit for a dishonest network!

Not tying to make any case, CNN shouldn’t have put themselves as a conduit to the DNC camp. Again Brazile was fired to contain the fallout and she was the one who took the hit for a dishonest network!

She was actually fired because she obviously broke company policy. Any decent company would’ve done the same to mitigate the actions of a rogue employee.

She was actually fired because she obviously broke company policy. Any decent company would’ve done the same to mitigate the actions of a rogue employee.
Problem is the company she was working for was also the author of the questions, she simply got caught! This has gone on for years, the liberal networks have always had DNC members and families on thier staff providing debate questions. Also troubling, the DNC and CNN both employed her, doesn’t the dishonesty and unethical type sople the employ scare you? Both these are the liberal motherships! Isn’t it ironic how underhanded and dishonest they are! I thought networks were to provide information and news. Not be a wing of a political party?

Problem is the company she was working for was also the author of the questions, she simply got caught! This has gone on for years, the liberal networks have always had DNC members and families on thier staff providing debate questions. Also troubling, the DNC and CNN both employed her, doesn’t the dishonesty and unethical type sople the employ scare you? Both these are the liberal motherships! Isn’t it ironic how underhanded and dishonest they are! I thought networks were to provide information and news. Not be a wing of a political party?

Well at least you are now tacitly attempting to slither away from your original claim so there is hope.

Another feeble attempt at a heel click! No senior government funded activites in Parkland you can go do?
Yep....

TrumpDiarhea.jpg

The usual..... disrespecting posters and using racial slurs.
Yeah what were the racial slurs? Let’s see them! Your constant race baiting is pathetic! And again you must have liked this banned poster because you PM’d me twice thinking I was him. If he’s this racist like you keep saying why PM him saying “glad your back pal” is it because your a colosal phony?? Is it because your a BS artist? Keep it real!

Yeah what were the racial slurs? Let’s see them! Your constant race baiting is pathetic! And again you must have liked this banned poster because you PM’d me twice thinking I was him. If he’s this racist like you keep saying why PM him saying “glad your back pal” is it because your a colosal phony?? Is it because your a BS artist? Keep it real!
Bro, you still don't get it. Yes, I welcomed you back even with your faults because I genuinely enjoyed sparring with you. Just because you use racial slurs doesn't mean I wouldn't debate you.
Back when you were under the name of Ozona you shared with me some personal shzzt. Because I respect your privacy and you as a person I would never divulge what you told me. Bro, I'm no phony just a down to earth lefty.

Bro, you still don't get it. Yes, I welcomed you back even with your faults because I genuinely enjoyed sparring with you. Just because you use racial slurs doesn't mean I wouldn't debate you.
Back when you were under the name of Ozona you shared with me some personal shzzt. Because I respect your privacy and you as a person I would never divulge what you told me. Bro, I'm no phony just a down to earth lefty.
Heel click!! And again when has anyone used racial slurs?? Niether me or this Ozona and I went back and read several posts! This your method of race baiting and it’s pathetic. And Trump calling Warren “Pocohantes” isn’t a slur, your stretching the word slur and it loses it true effect. The entire game you play to try and scare people from posting by playing the race card over and over is another way for you to silence people. Yet you’ll be the first one crying about Freedom of Speech. And again show me a “racial slur”, if not shut the F up with it.

Heel click!! And again when has anyone used racial slurs?? Niether me or this Ozona and I went back and read several posts! This your method of race baiting and it’s pathetic. And Trump calling Warren “Pocohantes” isn’t a slur, your stretching the word slur and it loses it true effect. The entire game you play to try and scare people from posting by playing the race card over and over is another way for you to silence people. Yet you’ll be the first one crying about Freedom of Speech. And again show me a “racial slur”, if not shut the F up with it.
Go look at your posts under Ozona when you got banned. You'll find plenty. lol

Go look at your posts under Ozona when you got banned. You'll find plenty. lol
Heel click!! Went thru tons!! Couldn’t find a single one!! Looked like that Ozona made you and a few others look foolish and you guys complained enough to get him bannned!!

Heel click!! Went thru tons!! Couldn’t find a single one!! Looked like that Ozona made you and a few others look foolish and you guys complained enough to get him bannned!!
I personally didn't complain. I would rather let a fool make a fool of himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT