ADVERTISEMENT

It's great to be a Miami Hurricane, a couple thoughts on the hire...

alonso02

RookieCane
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2009
Today is a great day to be a Miami Hurricane! There is love for the Hurricanes everywhere you look (even ESPN), been a while since the Miami Hurricane football program has had this many positive vibes in a day. A couple notes:

2016 Season Tickets - I have gotten texts from friends that I have been trying to get on board with season tickets for a long time asking me to get them a couple season tickets for the upcoming year (we have 10 + seats in section formerly known as 126 now 131). Excited about getting more people on board and hopefully many more fans feel the same way and make the move to become season ticket holders for 2016!

Recruiting - It's crazy how big of a splash Richt has made in recruiting overnight without even picking up a phone. Overnight, we have solidified some important committs, seem to be getting a very important one back (McCloud) and we are now in play for some BIG TIME recruits that were definitely not in serious play 2 days ago (Eason, Hardman, Devin Bush Jr., Young, etc.). Wait until he starts hiring staff members and they hit up the recruiting trail. WOW!! Talk about an EXCITING couple months leading up to signing day. Could not have made a bigger splash in recruiting than this hire.

Respect from UGA - The amount of respect from his UGA players, recruits and commits is outstanding. No one has anything bad to say about him and everyone seems to love playing for him or wanting to play for the man.One of my best friends went to UGA and he called me right away to congratulate me and tell me how big of a hire this is (as well as a couple of his frat brothers who are die hard UGA fans). They love Mark Richt in Georgia and he said this is a coach that does not put up with shit, he runs a clean program and his players really respect him and want to play for him.

Universal Approval - Once again, it is amazing at all the positive vibes about the hire anywhere you turn! Rivals giving Miami a grade A for the hire (no one else on the list got an A). Cannot overstate how crazy it is that ESPN is raving about this hire left and right, I can finally watch College Football shows that have been trashing Miami for a little while now!

Truly a great day to be a Miami Hurricane!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News