ADVERTISEMENT

It's Official!!!! Trump & Vlad WHOLY OWNED by Pelosi....Hypocrisy EXPOSED!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
A National Emergency? Why? Because Hannity and Coulter say so?

Republicans know....this dog won't hunt. The leadership visits Trump before the deal is announced. Bitch McConnell specifically told this clown face. DON'T DO IT! TAKE THE "L" just to paraphrase because we all know Bitch McConnell isn't good with the cool talk like Bree and I. Then he was visited / called by others in Republican leadership. "WE DON'T WANT THIS PRECEDENT just to save face....and show you will fight anything regardless of what it is."

People say what's the harm? Well, the Republican platform has always been to protect Americans. The border is a bipartisan issue. Immigration is bipartisan. If it weren't there would have been a wall built and all the money would be appropriated from the time the party had control of all three branches of government. The reason it isn't is because the republican party doesn't want this stupid wall either. It's not the wall they want to die on, no pun intended. Trump is weaponizing this at the expense of American people and you know what?

Dems are gonna have a field day on this for years. Going after peoples private property? Are you kidding me? He isn't going to win this in court. ITS' NOT AN EMERGENCY!!!

Reactions: hawaiian cane
1f48266d546a1fca176a16bdcc5eba35.gif

A National Emergency? Why? Because Hannity and Coulter say so?

Republicans know....this dog won't hunt. The leadership visits Trump before the deal is announced. Bitch McConnell specifically told this clown face. DON'T DO IT! TAKE THE "L" just to paraphrase because we all know Bitch McConnell isn't good with the cool talk like Bree and I. Then he was visited / called by others in Republican leadership. "WE DON'T WANT THIS PRECEDENT just to save face....and show you will fight anything regardless of what it is."

People say what's the harm? Well, the Republican platform has always been to protect Americans. The border is a bipartisan issue. Immigration is bipartisan. If it weren't there would have been a wall built and all the money would be appropriated from the time the party had control of all three branches of government. The reason it isn't is because the republican party doesn't want this stupid wall either. It's not the wall they want to die on, no pun intended. Trump is weaponizing this at the expense of American people and you know what?

Dems are gonna have a field day on this for years. Going after peoples private property? Are you kidding me? He isn't going to win this in court. ITS' NOT AN EMERGENCY!!!

409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT