ADVERTISEMENT

Just an honest opinion...

biggee04

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2007
Mark Richt as the Miami hurricanes head football coach...In two years he has done what 3 coaches before him hadn't done and that's win at some what of a consistent rate so far, I think we all can agree on that...What bothers me about Richt the coach is his offense got slapped around all year pretty much and he hasn't made one offensive staff move to make the offense better...What elite guys like Saban and Meyers does is make moves before the bus crashes....example is Clemson beats Ohio State like a drum in the playoffs 2 years ago and Urban fires his OC and goes out and gets a proven guy that has been very successful at what he does...Richt offense looks like its prehistoric and what he does Is buckle down and just says he and the players have to be better...we haven't been able to run the ball consistently since he's been here but we still have the same offensive staff he put together himself.....where is your proven play caller/ play designer on this team? I know its not one....Elite coaches understand what and who they are and make the moves that's necessary to get the team to where it needs to be. I know most of our fan base is just happy with winning 9 to 10 games a year and if we can get lucky and possibly sneak in a playoffs or two then things are all good....if that's your mentality then all is good then, but if championships are what we are chasing we need some up grades to this staff soon before its too late....Offense should never be a problem at Miami...skill guys grow on trees, even if you don't get the elite guys you still should be good on offense if you know what you are doing as an OC, UCF and FAU just showed us that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News