ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal rag Yahoo news admits Melania “radiant” on Easter! Classy FLOTUS! Libs going nuts!

Yeah. The world is crashing down around us because of how the first lady looks. Can you be any more of a drama queen? I'm telling you get off that nipple. You act like a tough guy yet you keep track of first lady fashion.

Yeah. The world is crashing down around us because of how the first lady looks. Can you be any more of a drama queen? I'm telling you get off that nipple. You act like a tough guy yet you keep track of first lady fashion. Maybe it's a closet not the basement.
“The world is crashing down around us” and I’m the drama queen?? Did you not get hugged as a child? Are you here seeking that attention void? Yes defiantly keep track of the First Lady, because while you liberals prop up every single female not a Democrat there needs to be recognition for the Republican women! Amazing how “men” like you beat down a certain group of women!! And when do I “act like a tough guy” provide and example! Do I troll people and stalk like you do with me?? I hope you don’t think the board hasn’t noticed you troll me and make dummy comments nonstop!

I know two things. I’d like to have the money she spends on clothes and it is well spent. Always looks good. Two sur beats Hilary in pants suits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT