ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal media NOW ADMITS!

There was no inference to loyalty or lack of in anything being discussed. That's where reading comprehension comes in.
You accused me of being a "naive Libtard" and told me to "Wake the f--k up". Over what? A difference of opinion on how the virus spread? You think because I don't have the same opinion as you that I'm pro China? I understand that China is the enemy and don't understand the point of your rant. Now your harping on my men tion of loyalty. What the hell is your point other than to stir up unnecessary shit? You'll just sit back and wait for another excuse to instigate another pointless argument. That's what you are Dipwad, an instigater. A real "piece" of work. You remind me of a banned poster whose come back under a new identity. Same characteristics, same BS! We'll see how long you last this time!

Last edited:
You accused me of being a "naive Libtard" and told me to "Wake the f--k up". Over what? A difference of opinion on how the virus spread? You think because I don't have the same opinion as you that I'm pro China? I understand that China is the enemy and don't understand the point of your rant. Now your harping on my men tion of loyalty. What the hell is your point other than to stir up unnecessary shit? You'll just sit back and wait for another excuse to instigate another pointless argument. That's what you are Dipwad, an instigater. A real "piece" of work. You remind me of a banned poster whose come back under a new identity. Same characteristics, same BS! We'll see how long you last this time!
Sorry if you are offended and so sensitive. I will be sure to take that into consideration in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
Scientists and virologists say a more likely explanation is natural transmission from animals to people. No one has credibly suggested that the virus was engineered by humans!
I believe the term used in December of 2019 was “manipulated”. Thank you and I’ll sit and listen to the responses 😳

Reactions: grbcane
I believe the term used in December of 2019 was “manipulated”. Thank you and I’ll sit and listen to the responses 😳
Well, it came out of a Chinese military lab. For all you sensitive types out there, it was manipulated in a Wok with green peppers , snow peas, and water chestnuts. Is that easier for the snowflakes to digest? 😜

There has been no credible evidence to support the lab leak theory. It's based purely on speculation. Most scientists believe the virus is naturally occuring. The preponderance of evidence points to a natural source. That's been the case for every previous disease known to infect humans.

Actually a lab leak is where many scientists are now leaning;

A prominent group of scientists criticised the WHO report for not taking the lab-leak theory seriously enough - it was dismissed in a few pages of a several-hundred-page report.
"We must take hypotheses about both natural and laboratory spillovers seriously until we have sufficient data," the scientists wrote in Science Magazine.
And there is growing consensus among experts that the laboratory leak should be looked at more closely.
Even the WHO's own director-general, Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, has called for a new investigation, saying: "All hypotheses remain open and require further study."
And Dr Fauci now says he's "not convinced" the virus originated naturally. That's a shift from a year ago, when he thought it most likely Covid had spread from animals to humans.

What is especially supportive of this theory is that not a single animal or bat has been found anywhere in the world with the COVID-19 virus.

Man you can't get out of your own way. It's better to be wrong than a liar.

And you Cems are a Bold Faced Lier. How can you go around for 4 years attacking anyone that doesn't go along with your BS knowing " it has not proven one way or the other", Because your a LIAR. You're so broken you admit it, as you defend your Lies.
liar-gif-9-1.gif
Your post makes no sense. Come again.

Right wing nutjobs desperate for a win since Joe took over, they're now resorting to make believe shzt about the Covid-19 origin. Where is your fukking evidence?

how could it make sense to you cems LOL you have none and have shown less. Forget the smarts to read 3rd grade english focus on getting a spine so some day you'll have the courage to voice an Informed opinion. But baby steps you dont want to blow your frail Marxist mind on a vowel. Good luck with that

how could it make sense to you cems LOL you have none and have shown less. Forget the smarts to read 3rd grade english focus on getting a spine so some day you'll have the courage to voice an Informed opinion. But baby steps you dont want to blow your frail Marxist mind on a vowel. Good luck with that
Your post with run on sentences makes no sense to me. Come again.

Cems, I've said this before about posters like you. To a battle of wits you come unarmed.

^^^^ this is what a professional agitator looks like. Facts are obstacles and there is no need for them(see CD, raoul, mmike, etc). Only pushing their agenda. If you get angry and frustrated it validates and makes them happy. Cems isn't here to share ideas, give and take nor grow. Cems is all about stirring the pot and getting an ego boost off the chaos. Cems is @Cems , why ? No clue, but a huge mountain of a chip had to be in the equation. It's more productive to discuss with an infant imho

^^^^ this is what a professional agitator looks like. Facts are obstacles and there is no need for them(see CD, raoul, mmike, etc). Only pushing their agenda. If you get angry and frustrated it validates and makes them happy. Cems isn't here to share ideas, give and take nor grow. Cems is all about stirring the pot and getting an ego boost off the chaos. Cems is @Cems , why ? No clue, but a huge mountain of a chip had to be in the equation. It's more productive to discuss with an infant imho
What's up clown? You miss me?

There has been no credible evidence to support the lab leak theory. It's based purely on speculation. Most scientists believe the virus is naturally occuring. The preponderance of evidence points to a natural source. That's been the case for every previous disease known to infect humans.

Do you still believe this?

Do you still believe this?

I don't know grb. If there's a "preponderance of evidence", well...

The only people in the world who don't believe Covid's origin was Wuhan are the Chinese and deniers who can't bring themselves to admit Trump was right.
The main question has never been where Covid originated. The question has always been whether the spread was due to a lab leak or natural occurrence and new findings strengthen the case for a natural origin. BTW. Trump is a pathological lying POS and the Capital riots were not a "lovefest"!

Last edited:
The main question has never been where Covid originated. The question has always been whether the spread was due to a lab leak or natural occurrence and new findings strengthen the case for a natural origin.
Nope.

Reactions: HJCane
The main question has never been where Covid originated. The question has always been whether the spread was due to a lab leak or natural occurrence and new findings strengthen the case for a natural origin. BTW. Trump is a pathological lying POS and the Capital riots were not a "lovefest"!
What, pray tell does Jan 6 have to do with Covid?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT