ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal media NOW ADMITS!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
That the Russian dossier was total bullshyt YEARS after we all knew this. Except for the sheep in this country.

The Liberal Media now admits that the virus may have started in the Wuhan Lab.

Trump called it a hoax and he was right.

Trump called the China Virus and he was right.

That means you Libs were wrong.

Reactions: cems52
miamimike no credible virologist has said the virus has jumped from an animal reservoir to a human. Don't know what your talking about, other than media's (not a virologist or Dr for that fact) wishful thinking and ill informed opinions. Both of which are not factual and media is cowardly and quietly shifting from

miamimike no credible virologist has said the virus has jumped from an animal reservoir to a human. Don't know what your talking about, other than media's (not a virologist or Dr for that fact) wishful thinking and ill informed opinions. Both of which are not factual and media is cowardly and quietly shifting from
miamimike you're living in the past man! The BAT ship has sailed we have landed back at the Wuhan Lab

Every animal species hosts unique viruses that have specifically adapted to infect it. Over time, some of these have jumped to humans-these are known as "zoonotic" viruses.

miamimike you're living in the past man! The BAT ship has sailed we have landed back at the Wuhan Lab
There has been no credible evidence to support the lab leak theory. It's based purely on speculation. Most scientists believe the virus is naturally occuring. The preponderance of evidence points to a natural source. That's been the case for every previous disease known to infect humans.

There has been no credible evidence to support the lab leak theory. It's based purely on speculation. Most scientists believe the virus is naturally occuring. The preponderance of evidence points to a natural source. That's been the case for every previous disease known to infect humans.
Most scientists, like Fauci? Wrong

Reactions: grbcane
There has been absolutely no evidence it came from bats ... none

what science? All you refer to are vague generalizations. ie,.,"most scientists.ts Today, most scientists recommend an end to mask requirements. What say you?
Like I said, I always go with science so I agree the recommendation to end mask requirements.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
This isn't "leftist on the wall". The facts have yet to be conclusively proven either way!
What you need and other naive Libtards need to wake up to is that China is our enemy. China didn't allow and shut down Wuhan . The Wuhan lab is a military facility. There is as much of a chance that the virus was weaponized as a freakin bat transmitted the virus to humans. What's the difference, the Chinese didn't allow for western scientists to determine how it started therefore allowing the spread of this virus resulting in over three million worldwide dead. Wake the f--k up!

miamimike I too go by the science . Here it goes,,,,,,
Every animal species hosts unique viruses that have specifically adapted to infect it. Over time, some of these have jumped to humans-these are known as "zoonotic" viruses.
This is a factual, BUT very simplistic. Like saying all snakes inject the same volume of venom. No they don't, young snakes lack the muscle to regulate how much venom they secret, so they inject all of it. Ouch !
The normal evolution of virulence ( the strength of infectivity a virus may have) found in virus's that jump from zoonotic to human infection is one that Increases as it matures ( normally seen @ a decade and beyond) in a slow process. Remember Cow pox wayback in the day, if not, this was a strain of small pox found in cows. It happens that at that time, a pandemic of Small Pox was killing and Deforming Millions, since the 12-1400ad . As it happens People that milked cows seemed to have a much lighter coerce through the small pox, and did not die nor suffer deformity. As this became to be observed more and more frequently medical science began to study the incidence. It was found that Cow Pox (a zoonotic virus) had jumped species and infected the cow milkers. This new virus was called a vaccinia virus. Dr Edward Jenner (1749-1823) noticed this and coined the virus "vaccinia" due to its ability to confer immunity (like a modern vaccine) with little to no virulence. Now the credit of finding this relationship doesn't go to Jenner, but to the Chinese. Around the 1100ad it was found that if you made dust out of the scales of the dried scabs and pustules, then sniff it, you would get a light infection, but never get it again. 🤮
so yha your aaaaaaaaaaaaaalittle off. By normal means covid should of been a runny nose

That the Russian dossier was total bullshyt YEARS after we all knew this. Except for the sheep in this country.

We were not wrong about who lost the 2020 election! That dumbass POS named Trump!

Why do you continue posting stuff that has not been proven one way or another? You got nothing better to do?

Man you can't get out of your own way. It's better to be wrong than a liar.

Why do you continue posting stuff that has not been proven one way or another? You got nothing better to do?
And you Cems are a Bold Faced Lier. How can you go around for 4 years attacking anyone that doesn't go along with your BS knowing " it has not proven one way or the other", Because your a LIAR. You're so broken you admit it, as you defend your Lies.
liar-gif-9-1.gif

Man you can't get out of your own way. It's better to be wrong than a liar.

And you Cems are a Bold Faced Lier. How can you go around for 4 years attacking anyone that doesn't go along with your BS knowing " it has not proven one way or the other", Because your a LIAR. You're so broken you admit it, as you defend your Lies.
liar-gif-9-1.gif
That is the irony of a low IQ person!

Reactions: mahb
What you need and other naive Libtards need to wake up to is that China is our enemy. China didn't allow and shut down Wuhan . The Wuhan lab is a military facility. There is as much of a chance that the virus was weaponized as a freakin bat transmitted the virus to humans. What's the difference, the Chinese didn't allow for western scientists to determine how it started therefore allowing the spread of this virus resulting in over three million worldwide dead. Wake the f--k up!
I realize China is the enemy and wasn't defending them. We were discussing whether the virus spread was due to a lab leak or natural occurrence. Makes no difference to me. It originated in China. I was a USMC Sgt. and Vietnam vet and don't need a dipwad like you questioning my loyalty!

Who's discussing loyalty? How about reading comprehension 101!
Reading comprehension? What are you talking about now? What have read that you consider so enlightening? I've gone round after round with you before as you deride anyone whose opinion doesn't mirror yours. Try some writing comprehension and quit talking in riddles!

Reactions: lyndiola
Reading comprehension? What are you talking about now? What have read that you consider so enlightening? I've gone round after round with you before as you deride anyone whose opinion doesn't mirror yours. Try some writing comprehension and quit talking in riddles!
Really, not worth your effort. Appreciate your service to our country

There was no inference to loyalty or lack of in anything being discussed. That's where reading comprehension comes in.

You know the thing is mike, you stated you follow the science, and science was written for you explaining why the virus was not natural in its transference from zoonotic to human infective variant, due to its lack of the normal historic behavior of zoonotic virus developing the ability to infect cross species (ie humans), yet you ignored it, and continue to argue. It seems, by the way you over look facts (that happen to contradict your point of view) that you already picked your team and your just defending them and your point of view. I'm old school (not too old in age though lol) and I still remember a time when, though we may all be on sub-teams of the home team (ie Americans), someone messed with the home team, and all other teams disappeared and everyone was on the home team (to me Vietnam was a betrayal of our service men and women in how they were treated and received by the then woke media and hippies you deserved so much better , but remember 9-11 and just look now how respect has been restored to our service men/women and Veterans, like yourself).
What if your wrong ? What if this was what it's unfortunately looking more and more like? How big a difference is there between a premeditated 1st strike with a biological weapon, and taking a catastrophic lab leak that infects workers and escapes the lab, so that country responds by isolating it's country's citizens, while allowing those very same quarantined citizens to travel the world ? Didn't they mitigate their losses (both in human lives and china's financial gains and losses) , when the virus infected the world ?
Sargent I respect your service and sacrifice, and consider you and yours National Treasures, your a Gran old man of The Marine Corps, but what did you learn in the core about coincidences?
This thing stinks worse than Denmark, and it will all come out. Hopefully on the day Faucii's book goes on sale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT