ADVERTISEMENT

LOL Prince Harry Snubs Trump Bigly

Sorry guys...if you can't carry on an adult conversation you could be:

1. Ignored.

2. Reported

3. Both.

Just not interested in nonsense.

Hey guys, if you continue to call me names I'll have to report or ignore you or maybe both. No tolerance for nonsense.

I think you are way too caught up in race.
Not at all. While both the Nazis and the KKK hated blacks and Jews........history has shown that blacks were the main target of the KKK with the Jews being somewhat of an afterthought on their agenda. Where as with the Nazis it was the complete opposite. My point being, while you may not think dressing as a Nazi is not that big of a deal...others do....whereas I am sure if Harry dressed as a Klansman it would be more personal to you.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Sorry guys...if you can't carry on an adult conversation you could be:

1. Ignored.

2. Reported

3. Both.

Just not interested in nonsense.
Hilarious! What was reportable? Wtf? Hahahahaha classic and “just not interested in nonsense” yet I caught you in a lie yesterday which is total nonsense wasting our time yet you’ll cry about nonsense? Hypocrite

I think Trump paid that humiliation bill back to Obama and the Dems. Some people think Obama’s stunt was a reason Trump ran in the first place. Old saying “ He who laughs last laughs best “. Enjoy watching the wedding.
More importantly, enjoy Trump's impeachment in 2019. Lol

So Hilary didn’t know the rules until after the election ? The real reason Trump won was so many people couldn’t bring thereselves to vote for crooked Hilary. I don’t think they all wanted Trump but knew they didn’t want Hilary. That has changed now because people are fed up with Dems obstructionist policy.
The real reason Trump won was due to Russian meddling. The Russians also tampered with the votes in specific states. Soon you will know the whole truth. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT