ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like Cuomo Headed to Jail or Impeachment

Can’t wait to hear from @cems52 and @cortez55403 @lou97 @Raoul2 on this one. Bucked toothed donkeys like @cdwright40 are Awful quiet all of the sudden. Lololol
You obviously haven't followed my posts. I don't give a dam about corrupt politicians no matter their political views. Based on this investigation by a Dem AG, Cuomo should resign. In fact, impeach his ass if needed just like that POS who was impeached 2 times. Are you hearing me right wing nutjobs?

You obviously haven't followed my posts. I don't give a dam about corrupt politicians no matter their political views. Based on this investigation by a Dem AG, Cuomo should resign. In fact, impeach his ass if needed just like that POS who was impeached 2 times. Are you hearing me right wing nutjobs?

Impeachment means nothing.

Removal is all that matters. Trump was impeached twice, yes. Which basically equates to him being voted "least likable" by the high school yearbook committee. Means absolute dog$hit. He was never convicted, never removed, never even found a hint of impropriety.

Cuomo is an entirely different story. Complete and total different story.

No need to impeach him. He will resign to save the embarrassment and fade away. Thats the difference... Trump had no need to resign and still has no reason to fade away considering he was found to have done nothing wrong except be "unpopular".

"What is right is not always popular... and what is popular is not always right."

We were taught this in elementary school... yet some adults seem to need a refresher.

Impeachment means nothing.

Removal is all that matters. Trump was impeached twice, yes. Which basically equates to him being voted "least likable" by the high school yearbook committee. Means absolute dog$hit. He was never convicted, never removed, never even found a hint of impropriety.

Cuomo is an entirely different story. Complete and total different story.

No need to impeach him. He will resign to save the embarrassment and fade away. Thats the difference... Trump had no need to resign and still has no reason to fade away considering he was found to have done nothing wrong except be "unpopular".

"What is right is not always popular... and what is popular is not always right."

We were taught this in elementary school... yet some adults seem to need a refresher.

Here's a refresher for you. Impeachment whether convicted or not is a stain on any politicians' career. Trump will go done as the ONLY 2 time impeached president.

You can dress down Trump's wrongdoings while in office but you can't erase this.....

81 million > 74 million

I've heard rumblings that DeBlasio could be the next Governor? Could that possibly happen???

Here's a refresher for you. Impeachment whether convicted or not is a stain on any politicians' career. Trump will go done as the ONLY 2 time impeached president.

You can dress down Trump's wrongdoings while in office but you can't erase this.....

81 million > 74 million

I'm happy that you take so much joy in something so meaningless. Democrats impeachment of Trump is nothing more than a participation trophy.

While that might mean the world to you... it means nothing to the rest of the world.

I'm happy you're happy though.

81 million > 74 million
CEMS. Facts are never determined by a one time popularity vote. In the past more had voted that the earth was flat. That poll has been reversed although some democrats and NBA players still believe in the flat earth theory.

I shared my views and I'm certain most Dems feel the same as me. If only you had a similar view when it comes to Trump's corruption and sexual assaults on women.
Therein lies the difference between Trumpets and the rest of the voting population. Being an Independent, I still was a big supporter of Gov. Cuomo, and even thought he'd be a good presidential or VP candidate. NOW....I view him as the same kind of POS that Trump is, and neither have any business holding political office EVER again. Trumpets cover up, deny, make excuses for, defend, make light of, the wrong doings of Trump and his merry band of criminals he associates with.

This is why their credibility is ZERO. They care nothing about our democracy or right or wrong, they only associate right with TRUMP and whatever he spews. I don't even classify these folk as Republicans.......real patriotic Republicans stand up for our democracy, they call shyt what it is, I respect them. Not these idiots claiming Jan. 6, wasn't an insurrection or attack on our democracy.

They like to spout Blue Lives Matter........but they leave out "UNLESS IT'S JAN. 6, at the Capital"...then Blue Lives don't mean shyt. Again ZERO credibility

Last edited:
Therein lies the difference between Trumpets and the rest of the voting population. Being an Independent, I still was a big supporter of Gov. Cuomo, and even thought he'd be a good presidential or VP candidate. NOW....I view him as the same kind of POS that Trump is, and neither have any business holding political office EVER again. Trumpets cover up, make excuses for, defend, make light of, the wrong doings of Trump and his merry band of criminals he associates with.

This is why their credibility is ZERO. They care nothing about our democracy or right or wrong, they only associate right with TRUMP and whatever he spews. I don't even classify these folk as Republicans.......real patriotic Republicans stand up for our democracy, they call shyt what it is, I respect them. Not these idiots claiming Jan. 6, wasn't an insurrection or attack on our democracy.

They like to spout Blue Lives Matter........but they leave out UNLESS IT'S JAN. 6, at the Capital...then Blue Lives don't mean shyt. Again ZERO credibility
You and I are on the same page. Thanks!!

Do you mean like Tara Reade and the 6 others that claimed that Pudding Brain sexually assaulted them?
How bout this one.

SICK: Girl Who Was Touched by Creeper Joe Biden on Camera Confirms he Groped Her and Pinched Her Nipple #MeToo​

The perv groped her.
The Creeper pinched her nipple.

Of course, Democrats will support him anyway.
Disgusting people.

Back in 2015, Joe Biden went viral after he was video taped groping Senator Steve Daines’ niece on C-Span while meeting with his family for his swearing-in ceremony.
The girl, Maria Piacesi who was only eight years old at the time, was filmed standing in front of then Vice President Biden as he ran his hands up and down her upper body.

Six years later, Maria Piacesi is finally speaking out. Citizen journalist Jonathan Pasetti recently shared screenshots of a conversation he had with Maria Piacesi on social media app Tik Tok where she admits that President Joe Biden pinched her nipple. The teenager has since deleted her comments however the screenshots still exist.

“Did Joe Biden pinch you?” asked Pasetti asked on Tik Tok.

“Yes,” confirmed Maria Piacesi.

I'm happy that you take so much joy in something so meaningless. Democrats impeachment of Trump is nothing more than a participation trophy.

While that might mean the world to you... it means nothing to the rest of the world.

I'm happy you're happy though.
It obviously meant something to the 84 million sensible folks who voted against that corrupt and lying POS.

Last edited:
Why don't you respond to my post on this subject or STFU?
I’ll wait until you cool off since you are very upset about this. Missing your safe pace? Lolol

Focus on the topic, little lyin’ cems, not deflecting and blamimg Trump for everything. Lol!

Reactions: rkrantz
I

It obviously meant something to the 84 million sensible folks who voted against that corrupt and lying POS.

Ouch... good come back Charlie Brown.

Election results were fraudulent. This entire presidency is fraudulent. The Democratic party is fraudulent. The earth is round. Water is wet. Trump is innocent and was the greatest President in American history.

:) Sweet dreams cupcake.

Bump this. Any of the listed members care to comment here?
Happy to comment. Not at all sure what the Trumpers are gloating about:

*DJT, the all time harasser, has never been held accountable for his sexual harassment. His followers, even the Evangelicals, consistently ignore and forgive his long history of sexually inappropriate behavior.

*Dem AG in New York State is acting to hold Cuomo accountable. Good for her. His career is over. Civil or criminal liabilities? Too early to tell.

*Dem leaders, Biden, Pelosi and Schumer, are calling for Cuomo to resign. Gutsy to condemn a leading Dem.

*Meanwhile, Republican leaders like McCarthy do nothing to censure alleged sexual predator Matt Gaetz for his relationships with underage women. What’s the holdup?

Cuomo fu….d up. Now, he is fu…d. That’s just.

What’s your point?

CEMS. Facts are never determined by a one time popularity vote. In the past more had voted that the earth was flat. That poll has been reversed although some democrats and NBA players still believe in the flat earth theory.
And some right wing nutjobs still believe Trump won the 2020 presidential election. Do you?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Ouch... good come back Charlie Brown.

Election results were fraudulent. This entire presidency is fraudulent. The Democratic party is fraudulent. The earth is round. Water is wet. Trump is innocent and was the greatest President in American history.

:) Sweet dreams cupcake.
Keep posting your fantasies.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

I’ll wait until you cool off since you are very upset about this. Missing your safe pace? Lolol

Focus on the topic, little lyin’ cems, not deflecting and blamimg Trump for everything. Lol!
You still didn't respond to my post. Too busy lying to cover up Trump's many crimes he committed while in office and as a private citizen?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT