ADVERTISEMENT

Many thousands of flights cancelled and delayed over the weekend, including Mayor Pete's

A lot of pilots retired rather than take the shot. The ones remaining are pissed at the airlines. There are a lot of last second "sick calls" being made. Same thing with Air Traffic Control, especially in Jacksonville. They are sick of the Swamp caring more about all the silly stuff. Pilots are reminding every one that flying a 767 is a critical skill. Being a social warrior, not so much.

Current US flights cancelled and delayed are much worse than much of the 3rd World.
Biden's America, smh
Have had bad experiences in the past to include sleeping in Charlotte Airport. The airlines lie. No crews , pilots that have timed out, whatever, but they don't tell the truth. My advice is to pack an additional pair of underwear.

Funny story with the whole JB/Spirit potential buy out. Talked to my uncle who is a Spirit captain and he is afraid of a merger. He said Spirit has tried to stall so JB is going to try and acquire the companies that hold the controlling interest in spirit. Sounds like a musk takeover

If I get cancelled out on a direct this week both ways to Denver and back, I will be pissed.
I have a friend her 2 employees got stranded in Dallas. She had to pick up the tab for new flights, hotels, meals. You can't just get cancelled and then hop on another flight. Sometimes it's days before you can travel.

The Federal government gave Covid money to the airline suits. They spent it on stock buybacks rather than airline operations. The Pilots, them and mechanics matter most are pissed. While Biden and Buttiegieg took the stupidity to new levels, Trump is hardly blameless.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT