ADVERTISEMENT

Maxine Waters solution to the homeless issue - Go Home?

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
The dimocrat standard bearer Maxine Waters once again shows her brilliance. When a homeless rally starts to get a tad out of control, she tells them to the homeless it is time to "go home". Maxine, how does that work? Then she attempt to intimidate a reporter not to cover the story. This genius votes on how your money is spent. You can't make this stuff up 🤡.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-rep-waters-tells-homeless-go-home

Last edited:
The dimocrat standard bearer Maxine Waters once again shows her brilliance. When a homeless rally starts to get a tad out of control, she tells them to the homeless it is time to "go home". Maxine, how does that work? Then she attempt to intimidate a reporter not to cover the story. This genious votes on how your money is spent. You can't make this stuff up 🤡.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-rep-waters-tells-homeless-go-home
Another representative who became a multi millionaire on her under 200K salary. Time for her to join Pelosi and Biden in the Assisted Living Facility.

Did you already forget about DJT? He is the absolute gold standard on grifting. Waters is a lightweight by comparison.

How much of your money did DJT grift you out of and if you have a figure please tell how he got your money. Thanks for response in advance.

Reactions: krvanness
How much of your money did DJT grift you out of and if you have a figure please tell how he got your money. Thanks for response in advance.
None. I have always thought he was a POS. Grifting is an art form and he is a master at it. Explain how much he tapped into your assets? I promise not to laugh.

None. I have always thought he was a POS. Grifting is an art form and he is a master at it. Explain how much he tapped into your assets? I promise not to laugh.

Hasn’t tapped into mine either. You sound knowledgeable with this subject. Explain how the Biden’s became so wealthy and the press doesn’t even talk about it. Seems to me their way better at grifting. Never even started or owned a business

Did you already forget about DJT? He is the absolute gold standard on grifting. Waters is a lightweight by comparison.
Obviously you can’t… lol
you guys are amazing DT worked in the private sector you know you probably watched his tv show all the time lol
politicians like waters pelosi and Biden all have become millionaires while earning less than 200k a year using their political position at taxpayers expense to get rich. None of those clowns could have had success in the private sector like Trump .

Hasn’t tapped into mine either. You sound knowledgeable with this subject. Explain how the Biden’s became so wealthy and the press doesn’t even talk about it. Seems to me their way better at grifting. Never even started or owned a business
It seems that the press is always looking at it. Politics is a business and being a lobbyist or consultant can be step two as a career move.

Look at almost any local or national politician and I suspect almost all "game" the system. Too much big money, corporate and personal, looking for a home and a favor. Biden has been around 45 years so there is that. But he isn't fundamentally different or unique from other Dems or the other side of the aisle. People looking to place their bets seem to believe that if there is a will, maybe there is a way. It isn't a major surprise that DJT has benefitted from 100's of millions of $$$ in donations directly or to his PACs.

The system is obviously broken and seriously needs to be addressed and fixed. JMO

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
It seems that the press is always looking at it. Politics is a business and being a lobbyist or consultant can be step two as a career move.

Look at almost any local or national politician and I suspect almost all "game" the system. Too much big money, corporate and personal, looking for a home and a favor. Biden has been around 45 years so there is that. But he isn't fundamentally different or unique from other Dems or the other side of the aisle. People looking to place their bets seem to believe that if there is a will, maybe there is a way. It isn't a major surprise that DJT has benefitted from 100's of millions of $$$ in donations directly or to his PACs.

The system is obviously broken and seriously needs to be addressed and fixed. JMO
Oh now it's the system. I see, but Trump wasn't a politician he owns some of the best properties in the world. Joe never made more than maybe 200K a year and for many of his 48 years in politics under 100K yet he has several Delaware beach homes. That seems weird.

Reactions: central17
Oh now it's the system. I see, but Trump wasn't a politician he owns some of the best properties in the world. Joe never made more than maybe 200K a year and for many of his 48 years in politics under 100K yet he has several Delaware beach homes. That seems weird.
It may be weird but I don't see you challenging the narrative. Trump was considered a 2nd rate NY developer. Putting your name on a rental property doesn't make you a developer. In your spare time check out what major NY developers have done and still do compared to DJT.

Owning crap golf properties doesn't impress anyone, but maybe you've already been to Doral. None of them make any money. Scotland is still waiting for Trump to pay what he owns them. I wouldn't hold my breathe. I already spoke of Biden, maybe you missed that.

The amount of money that it takes to run a campaign that seeks a $170,000 House seat and spends $3-4 million to get elected seems obscene to any reasonable person. Yes, it is the system. Money in, money out. Spend a $100 million and maybe get a Senate seat. Maybe not. So spend $150 million next time.

This isn't pro bono work as you already know.

Last edited:
It may be weird but I don't see you challenging the narrative. Trump was considered a 2nd rate NY developer. Putting your name on a rental property doesn't make you a developer. In your spare time check out what major NY developers have done and still do compared to DJT.

Owning crap golf properties doesn't impress anyone, but maybe you've already been to Doral. None of them make any money. Scotland is still waiting for Trump to pay what he owns them. I wouldn't hold my breathe. I already spoke of Biden, maybe you missed that.

The amount of money that it takes to run a campaign that seeks a $170,000 House seat and spends $3-4 million to get elected seems obscene to any reasonable person. Yes, it is the system. Money in, money out. Spend a $100 million and maybe get a Senate seat. Maybe not. So spend $150 million next time.

This isn't pro bono work as you already know.

Yeah CRAP properties like 19 of the most prestigious golf courses in the world, The Empire State Building (sold to their partners )

But the don lost a lot of money the second HE got involved in politics. The second HE got involved and didn’t give a shit because HE already made his money and clearly didn’t care about making more. All his family already rich with legit lucrative earned careers. No jim biden 1.5 billion dollar co tract in iraq or hunter china and ukrain contract/half a mill bs art pieces.

Guy would be worth at least three times his fortune today if he was still sky rocketing nbc ratings on his shows and doing other night shows on your favorite networks and continuing to build sky scrapers with the pass of liberal politicians who’s hands he was greasing. Hillary was at his wedding for gods sake. She kills people. Guy had everyone power player in politics eating out of his hands. He owned chuck s and even had a star on hollywood blvd. Wtf, do you think he benefited from politics?! Bernie sanders is worthless, never done anything concrete for anyone and drives a lambo and has multiple mansions. Aoc has never once done anything but screw up a drink in her existence and she’ll retire a multi multi millionaire.

Last edited:
What does that mean tapped into our resources?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT